IX script is done!

So is he gonna have a second Star Killer or a third Death Star?

archive.fo/Df26v

can't wait to see how it gonna fuck up even more, and people start to love shitty TLJ!

Jar Jar is coming back (confirmed).

A second star killer that is shooting out death stars
screencap this

Done user

Reminder both of those are impossible.

A whole armada of Death Stars.

It's going to involve time travel. Screencap this.

/ourgirl/ Rey will save the universe. This movie will be kino. Say it with me guys;
>i believe that she will kino

They are going to clone Vader but still have him in the suit because JJ doesn’t know why he had a suit in the first place and it looks cool

I got your back!

A Galaxy Killer

I'll post the shit out of this

I love you man.

Guess the RT score

>the finale nail in the star wars coffin has been forged

>few years after TLJ
>leia dies offscreen, mentioned in textcrawl
>Poe is the leader of resistance
>kylo ren rebuilding 1st order and becoming vader/emperor mix
>SUPERSTARKILLER BASE and MEGASTARDESTROYERS
>lot of nonsense with another merch-bait animals, ewoks, porgs whatever
>ends with Kylo turning good and dying, probably sacrificing himself to somehow save Rey - skywalker saga is over
>Rey becomes whatever the fuck she can
>Finn is gay (oggaaaboogayah deserves this, fuckin asshole!) and noone gives a shit what gonna happen with him

RotJ remake, screencap this

meh won't pay to see it

Honest question, but does anything happen in TLJ? I saw it, but I can’t remever anything worthwhile happening to really warrant an entire movie. ESB and AotC both were solid movies with a plot and moves the trilogy forward. But what does TLJ do?
TLJ takes place over a day, right? Rey doesn’t learn anything Jedi related, Fin exists, and Rose goes into a coma.

No.

It takes place over two or three days and those extra days may a lot of.... no they make no difference.

nothing, it's a filler episode

Thanks bruh.

>After the exciting strides The Last Jedi made for women, Return of the Knights seems woefully old-fashioned.

So I’m not the only one? Episodes 5 and 2 moved th stories along, but 8 just happened. Not a good movie

They'll subvert expectations and make a star creator. It'll be like Star Trek III The Search for Spock but more retarded

Why haven't we called him Jar Jar Abrams yet? Or better yet, just say Jar Jar and automatically assume it means J.J. Abrams?

VIII doesn't move the story forward, but it locks in certain things. Like Rey now being a Jedi Master, Luke being Dead, Snoke being dead.

Which I think you could fix if they just split IX into two parts.

Part 1: Rey looses her powers because she got them from kylo via the force bond and with Snoke gone the force bond is gone. Hux betrays Kylo after VIII and IX opens with Kylo stranded on Krate. Luke can just come back like gandalf. Snoke could still exist as a force ghost and I'd add the twist that Yoda appearing in VIII was Snoke in disguise (hence why he could use lightning).

>A tsunami of ear-shattering farts blows the audience back physically.
>A black woman, new to the series, takes center stage.
>"Death to all whites."
>Holds up Rey's head.
>Jarjar says something in ebonics and fucks your bitch on screen.

>and black panther appears

The universe is turned into a death star to protect itself from some outside threat.

Holy FUCK I didn't even think of that but there's so much precedence for it with J.J.

And the death stars hyperspace through planets

J.J should have directed the whole trilogy tbqhwyfam.

Nothing he writes can fix the damage VIII has done.

If you clone him, the new guy will still have his burns and missing limbs. Don't you idiots know how DNA works? Do I have to pull out my chart with the giraffes?

I am ready to clap.

Your service shall be immortalized when Star Wars achieves peek retardation

And why that's a good thing.

It destroyed all the plots JJ build, then did nothing. Killed the rebels reducing them to 8 good guys. Rey will learn from books. Kylo is evil. Yay

>95
So a flop

that seems oddly... fast?

how do you write a script in just 3 months

so this one will have admiral thrawn right?

Fun fact: Most of you will pay to see that shit

Ep9 will start with a title crawl that sees Leia die off screen and puts some time between Ep8. Jewjew needs this to basically reboot the story and jump start it with a new context as Ep8 just strangles the story momentum. Kylo will be trying to use the dark side to resurrect/acquire some magic macguffin and the first order will be the empire on steroids. There will be modern political wokeness as rebellion sub plots will follow new multicultural resistance fighters and the white women who lead them. The Knights of Ren are back after inexplicably being memory-holed in the last film. Rey will basically go from sub-plot to sub-plot fighting them. Luke will return as a force ghost as JewJew will try to need to redeem him a bit to endear the film to fans and milk the last bit of nostalgia.

The film will have a bunch of mystery boxes that will alter the force beyond what you recognise it as and by the end, the magic macguffin that Kylo is after will kill him, as he protects Rey, redeeming his character. Basically, he will be the dreamy bad boy that everyone gave up on (only she could see him and help), and he will turn for her but ultimately die in some ultimate love sacrifice. Rey handily defeats macguffin and Jewjew won't be able to help himself and tease yet-another-mystery at the end which will send reddit into a frenzy with theories for years on end.

XD who did this?

no this time some one highjacks the starkiller and crashes it into a death star at warp speed while the death star is charging up to fire and it destroys a galaxy far far away

and no i didnt get that back wards the starkiller will go warp speed

>Pay
>for movies
Did you just get here from 1994?

Thank you. It means a lot.

Wrong. I didn’t pay for the last one they shit out and I’m not paying for the next probably even shittier one if that’s possible

Don't know.

That's not how evolution works?

You might understand how cloning works but that image misrepresents evolution

New Death Star is stark white. Destroys planets by ramming into them through hyperspace. It's shaped like a penis.

Is this bait? If you lose your arm in an accident that isn’t written into your DNA

Nooo.. Death Star is white but is destroyed by a huge black phallus shaped ramming ship.

Stupid as fuck picture.
The growth has nothing at all to do with the giraffes effort to stretch.
I'm fucking mad now.

You're right it's wrong.
The shorter neck giraffe would die more often than longer neck ones that can better nourish themselves and pass on their genes.

The cloning is wrong too, he wouldn't have the scars.

ohnooo, double jew abrams is writing the movie? pirate it is. Watching at home on my ultrawide is comfy enough

The black one is larger and rams into the white one's exhaust hole.

Rey will have a flashback about the origins of the force, the mother of the force. She will be a descendant and the true chosen one since only females can be true jedis and males can only be siths.

and the pilot is revealed to be a woman.

Fuck this picture and fuck you.

ah, the classic functions creates the organ from the nigga lamarck

cont.

Evolving the symbolism from blacks dominating whites to women dominating men. IT'S A METAPHOR.

Lol fucking idiot.
I suspect he did something similar with Star Trek too.
He saw the first two or three episodes and put the Spock Uhura bullshit in the movie.

The new suit has to be white if they do this...

No it should remain black, but there needs to be a ball gag.

double whammy

god just let this garbage die

No the tweest is that clone Vader is the good guy so he MUST remain black

His suit can be more gimping though.

The writer of BvS wrote it and also the concept artist
Disney saw the strength in the DCEU and stole the talents before they even realized what went wrong

Everyone knows God made man and all the beasts beneath him. Source: The Holy Bible.

Can't fucking wait for this clusterfuck. I only watch SW out of masochism at this point.

Ha Ha IX is gonna be terrible. It totally will have time travel.

Jar jar stinks

I watched the first 40 minutes or so of the Russian dub and it was an improvement over the English version because I had no idea what was being said

First leaked image!

>the Empire has built an even bigger deathstar

>finished his script in 2 months

Not even Lucas was that much of a hack when writing the prequels.

Nope. Dude sorry it has already been decides. The First Order will build a small little white ball that is destroyed by a huge black phallus shaped ramming ship going up its exhaust port that is piloted by a woman.

Space walk confirmed

Why are so many idiots itt acting like this is a new, modern concept that hasn't been disproved and isn't taught to high schoolers as an early theory of heredity

I hope this is true so they could undo TLJ

It fucked up everything just for the sake of it, but did nothing on it's own. Bunch of people died, but other than that we are in the same place as before.

Is J.J. going to go full tribal and literally name the bad guy Trump and have the black guy kill him?

They can't add time travel because then time travel will be used again.

>40 years later
>Rey is the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy of all time ever
>she has successfully established a new Jedi temple
>The End

Hyperspace ramming is a thing, sweetie. Smash the patriarchy!

>no nostalgia acts left besides maybe Anakin force ghost
>Already did the tired death star clone plot
>All mysteries are anticlimactic
>No big bad besides Kylo
>supporting characters are all lame
I for one want to see what JJ pulls out of his ass for this. Probably more mystery boxes.

It fucked up everything just for the sake of it, but did nothing on it's own. Bunch of people died, but other than that we are in the same place as before.

LOL, gtfo JJ. We're talking about you, not to you.
Everything you do sucks. You're worse than Bay now.

>AotC is a solid movie
I'll grant you that a lot happens in it, but it's a piece of shit. It's more fun than TLJ I guess

>someone betrays kylo
>Reylo use time travel to go back to III
>rey mind wipes Anakin's knowledge of the force
>anakin is reduced to a bumbling idiot politician who just wants a utopia
>anakin marries padme who is now black
>rey slowly fades away to become a force ghost standing next to Leia and Han

It will be a giant version of the star forge and mass produce death stars, I can actually see this fucking happening, holy shit this might actually happen.

George didn't start the scripts for clones or revenge until like a month before shooting started and he didn't finish either until well into production