Shin Godzilla vs Marvel/DC

Just a fun little discussion question: what's the threshold for defeating the Godzilla portrayed in Shin Godzilla? Like, how far up the superhero totem would the Marvel and DC universes (cinematic or otherwise) have to go to defeat it, and could they do it with minimal collateral damage?

Marvel and DC are inferior stupid capeshit by the 2 corporations that helped to destroy comic books as art in USA.

They obviously lose.

Oh boy, yet another dumb power level thread by a /m/oron.

And as if on cue...

Don't kid yourself. It was congress that did that.

I reserve my right to post Godzilla related things thanks to the Godzilla cartoon that air years ago.

Fuck off, just because there was a Robocop cartoon and comics doesn't mean you're allowed to talk about Robocop in fucking Sup Forums. Piece of shit.

>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
I mean, when you're wrong you're wrong but I'm sure you'll just refer to the OP post anyway so what's the point

Except you're not here to talk about media of Western origin, you're here to have yet another /m/-lite Godzilla circlejerk, just like every single time you subhuman mongoloids create one of these.

Transformers were a toy before a cartoon
Star Wars was a movie series before a cartoon
God, you're so paranoid.

What's so circlejerky about this kind of discussion and really, what bothers you so much about it? Legitimately, because you seem unreasonably upset at this

DC actually went on its way to ensure that only capeshit would dominate the market and supported Congress.

>Transformers were a toy before a cartoon
They're better known for the cartoons than the toys at this point. I don't like it, but it's a necessary evil and discussion is minimal anwyay.

>Star Wars was a movie series before a cartoon
That general is fucking cancer and should be moved to /trash/, same as every Godzilla thread.

>God, you're so paranoid.
Prove me wrong then, talk exclusively about Western Godzilla media instead of making yet another movie circlejerk. Protip: you can't.

Godzilla Rulers of Earth, let's talk about that. It's better then most comics out today.

>what bothers you so much about it?
The fact that you're NOT talking about comics and cartoons? The fact that every single time a thread like this is made it's just a bunch of weeaboos shitting on comics? The fact that you can't stay in your own goddamn board?
WELL GEE I DON'T KNOW

>citation needed

>better known for their cartoons, let em stay
Fuck. You. Fucking hypocritical piece of shit. They're a toy series that got a Japanese animated cartoon that the west commissioned for. They're Sup Forums, /m/ and /toy/. Fuck RIGHT off, you fucking cancer piece of shit.

It's not Zilla Jr. It's the RoE Zilla.

>Prove me wrong then, talk exclusively about Western Godzilla media instead of making yet another movie circlejerk. Protip: you can't.
Ok, then pose the same question, but with Zilla instead.

Except all someone needs to say is, "I think the Avengers/Ultimates/BatFam/Moon Girl would be the absolute threshold." It's not that hard if you try, I promise.

>I BETTER POST IN THIS THREAD THAT I DON'T LIKE TO KEEP IT FROM SLOWLY DYING ON PAGE TEN LIKE A FUCKING AUTIST.

Zilla is a little bitch.

>Boy, I want more threads complaining about a woman writing for Rick and Morty, the failure of the Inhumans, the Hasbro sueing DC, and more complaining threads about Teen Titans Go!
>But anything involving Godzilla? NOT ON MY BOARD
>Oh, but Superman vs Goku threads are completely OK.
>Oh, and the JoJo threads.
>Oh and One Punch Man

Zilla is good digger.

But it isn't Zilla Jr. Why is it labeled Zilla Jr.

Because it's effectively cartoon Zilla Jr. and I'm not autistic enough to change all my file names.

It's...really not?
>Design is based on 98
>Name is based on 04
>No nuclear breath like Toonzilla

Thanks for the dump, user, Big G deserves some Sup Forums love regardless of incarnation

Yeah yeah, it's a composite. I'll just keep calling it Zilla Jr. though.

Shin Godzilla is a walking apocalypse, he is constantly venting out radioactive energy and the more damage done to him the faster he heals which causes his cells to overheat even more and vent even more radioactive energy.

Tony Stark could probably take him down single handed if he used a specialized version of what they used in Shin Godzilla to freeze him, but the time it takes for Tony or any hero to figure it out could mean that all of New York and most of the New Jersey and New York area are destroyed.

Godzilla in that movie wasn't about 'fighting' the monster, it was about stopping him from causing more destruction. His mere presence was enough to destroy so much, and New York is a lot smaller than Japan, and Godzilla in that movie walks over like a good stretch of it to finally get to Tokyo.

Better post the rest of Rulers of Earth too, you tease.

I'm afraid I have to leave things off here. Just wanted to make a quick dump to try and salvage this shitflinging thread before I had to head out for the evening.

Although I guess I can leave off with one last image.

Fucking Gigan.

Iceman would probably be enough to stop Shin.
Killer Frost and possibly a redeemed Mr. Freeze could stop Shin in Gotham.

Thanks for the insight

And thank you for dumping, mister

>Megaguirus, Ebirah, Mothras, Gezora and Manda
>they weren't in the final fight

>Gigan flying AWAY from the fight
For real dog?

He goes off to fight the remaining aliens hovering around Earth, then Jet Jaguar fucking murders him.

Damn

Depends on your definition of "Defeat" user because official sources state anything shy of complete and total destruction on a sub-cellular level will still allow Shin-G to recover.

>The heroes successfully manage to "destroy" Shin-Godzilla.
>They inadvertently set off a First Impact event.

"Defeat" as in stop its destruction for a forseeable future. I'm sure they're about beings that can annihilate utterly, but that's never any fun imo

The tail monsters and Shin G's gills were pretty unnerving