Is America really beyond hope?

Is America really beyond hope?

yes

It gets worse than that. Mexicans drive in from their poor neighborhoods to trick or treat in white suburbs.

Move to Poland. No Mexicans here.

CAPTCHA: Retorno Public

I'm giving out bullets again this year. Expensive, but worth it.

just syrians and refugee's, most of the pols came here instead.

nonwhite children get one spearmint

>Poland
>Syrians

Son, You're quite mistaken. No rapefugees in Poland.

some do that even here

its quite disgusting

Fucking this, God damn niggers and spics and their fucking mini-van trick or treating.

When I was a kid Halloween used to be like a festival for the neighborhood, now no one does shit for the same reason everything else sucks:

Shitty fucking subhumans ruining everything and contributing nothing. It's just "Gib Me Dat: Spooky Edition".

Maybe try "please", bitch.
>practice responsible parenting by ensuring i don't have to check my kid's shit

America is deceased, rotten to the core.

There's no saving it.

>carrot sticks

haha fucking jerk offs giving kids carrots for for halloween. it's not even the unprocessed carrots either. it's the pre packaged, pre cut garbage that tastes like crunchy water

that's not very patriotic of you, texas

There's no America left to be proud of, Aquafresh.

We must bring everything down and start again, and this time the 2nd amendment will be the 1st for good measure.

>live in a small tight niche neighborhood
>last halloween
>6pm to 7pm is mostly little kids and some parents taking their newborns
>7pm onward
>storm of vans from other neighborhoods and apartment complex come rolling in
>bunch of niggers not even dressed up about as tall as i am
>mexicans who try and grab their own handful of candy instead of letting you put some in the bag

this just isn't fun anymore...not even carving a pumpkin this year, just bought some cheap ceramic one

I personally find this funny.
It's not like the guy is doing anything wrong intentionally, but faggots coming by asking for free candy have the gall to take offense.

All of those are shit-tier candies. This year, I'm only going to give out Paydays and Snickers with Almonds. Fuck the weak.

>no rapefugees
ssounds like something a rapefugee would say

A Halloween without Reese's peanut butter cups is sad Halloween indeed.

The southern US still has pride in parts. We're holding out Texasbro

There was this one guy here, he didn't like it.

Come now, Nigel

You know that Poland goes to other countries, nobody comes here.

Everyone does that you retard. There are some wealthy neighbourhoods that make Halloween their thing, and they go all out in their decorations and candy, with the whole purpose of attracting visitors from around the city.

20 years ago there would be haunted houses, outdoor displays, baked items, people doing shit on their lawn, bowls of candy at homes of people at parties.

Now? a few lights, a couple walkers, and mini-van after mini-van of nigger. Last time we tried to leave out a bowl of candy it was gone in an hour, the fucking bowl was gone.

I just watch horror movies with my family and we talk about how shitty things are on Halloween now.

Peanut-allergic kids should be ostracized from trick-or-treating.
Some of us aren't allergic to FUN

I know that kid's pain. I'm anaphylactic to peanuts so it would suck that every Halloween half my bag I would have to give to my siblings because they could eat peanuts and I couldn't. My mom wasn't such a cunt about it to others though and just told me to deal with it. I'd be embarrassed if my mom was such a bitch about it.

He did a good job listing the pros.

>Alahmar
>White
>Atheist
>Syrian Refugee

He's not even trying.

suck shit

God I loce having gates around my white neighborhood

Thanks to smartphones and the modern Internet, kids care less and less about going outdoors. And since Western economies are on life support, people aren't going to spend as much on holidays. Also Western countries are all committing demographic suicide. Pajeet, Han and Ahmed don't care about Halloween. Don't be surprised if Halloween barely exists in 20 years.

Cucks

When I was a kid I would have toilet papered any house that gave me a fucking carrot stick.

Based Czechia and Poland

Funny how whites think everyone else is the problem everyone is cucks or retarded nowadays I haven't given candy in years white kids are bitches, Latino kids are idiots and Black kids are mental savages ps Asians some shit too nowadays especially Chinese

fpbp

I'm currently jamming crushed peanuts into my Halloween Bounty bars. Time to thin the herd a little

>Good god, I hate this shit.

When I was a kid, I would shoot any kid trying to toilet paper my house with a BB gun.

Do you have any fucking clue what kind of amazing Halloween the niggerhoods could have if they just took their EBT cards and put in half a fucking ounce of contribution to the holiday?

Even fucking stuffed animals with little candy boxes attached to them are covered under EBT, I know cause I worked in a grocery store when I was younger.

If they would just fuck off away from everyone else's neighborhoods Halloween could recover at least what spirit has been lost due to "diversity", the gift that keeps on giving.

I am glad that I had three nice halloweens in Iowa in the mid 90's.

No niggers, no spics, just nice people.

:(

These plebs need to read "Harrison Bergeron"

Actually we are the only one with hope
Every other western nation is cuckd already save for Hungary and it's neighbors
Yes that includes you Polan, you are cuckd by Jews and western media is invading your country and ruining it

You haven't lived till you've seen a nigger try to buy liquor with a EBT card or try to trade someone outside the liquor store with a WIC check

This. Gated communities are the way to go

>look out the window
>see a bunch of spic children at the front gate
>turn on the intercom
>INTRUSO, DESOCUPAR EL LOCAL O SE LE GASEO

No

wtf I love Poland now!

Secede then

>syrian
>white-skinned

Ha! Parents and these allergic children should be capable of checking food before eating it.

Reminds me that last year my dad gave some kids some cheap beers for Halloween because they arrived early and he couldn't find the sweets. No one complained.

>actually being happy about needing to live ina prison

goddamn america is a shithole lmao

America is neo-south-africa now.

A prison would imply being kept in, do you consider your home a prison becuase the door locks from the inside?

But yeah, to be fair this: At least in areas with a noteworthy black population, the majority of the country that's still mostly white doesn't have these issues, that's why places like Maine spawn liberal scum, they didn't grow up around blacks and think that the average black man on the TV is the same as the average black man on the street.

there was this fantastic graphic which cross reference a couple maps, one showing which states were deemed the most racist, and one map showing which states had the highest concentration of blacks.

The areas deemed the most "tolerant" happened to be the places with almost no blacks, while the states which were perceived as racist had the highest populations of blacks.
This showed that racism is not only a symptom/reaction of/to black behavior, but also that it is the sheltered racially homogenous states and communities which produce the nigger loving liberals.

allergy conscience, eh?

i wonder how these people are created, how do they reach the suburbs? they arent smart