Why are yurocucks so fucking retarded?

>"hurr amerca has no culture!!1 xD"
>consumes american culture everyday

>implying

Are you actually, for real, calling your McDonalds hamburgers...culture?

>he thinks Europeans listen to American """music"""

>lithuaninan trying to act haughty
Kek, I dont even have a dog in this fight, but I am pretty sure OP was addressing EU countries that matter i.e Germany, Italy and France.

>nofreedoms trying to defend their cucked countries

jap culture > ((((american)))) """culture""""

Fuck you. I only watch anime and listen to anime music. By the way you posted a parody of an anime card game.

>American thinking his country has culture

Because modern American culture is an amalgamation of consumerism and different Eurooean cultures.

Even your constitution was a copy of ours

Go shit in a street you shitskin

This Lithuania thread Nao.

>He thought to himself smugly as he savored the last precious sips of his Starbucks Frappucino, a yearly treat he allowed himself. Walking to the other side of his 5 by 9 hovel, Glob takes out his CD collection that was gifted to him by his American pen pal when he was in middle school, his one bright spot in what has otherwise been an incredibly bleak life. He can't decide what he should play; Johnny Cash? Kiss? Ah, here we are, Red Hot Chili Peppers. Glob is convinced that it doesn't get more American cool guy than this. He inserts the disc into his walkman, closes his eyes and wonders if Iron Man was a good movie, all the while dreaming of Californication.

>americans think starbucks are everywhere

Shit we only got one Mcdonalds and thats in the capital city.

>American freedom

Works well these days

I've never seen a starbucks to be honest

As an Englishman, I "consume" culture in my (English) language.

I do my best to avoid American culture that contains insidious propaganda/ cuck brainwashing but the sheer quantity of it is overwhelming.

Have you ever seen a building that wasn't a windmill?

I've never seen a windmill either, I don't know where you get your trivia from

uneducated amerifat got triggered by another thread, creates a thread in response. This is seriously topkek.

what a retard.