Name another show that was had more potential before it was cut down

Name another show that was had more potential before it was cut down.

I'll wait.

I'll do better than that OP, I'll go ahead and name THREE!

Mission Hill

Over the Garden Wall was finished, and Motorcity wasn't nearly as good as Sym-Biotic Titan. I can't say anything about Cybersix, though. Never saw it.

Thundercats

Firefly

Negima

History's Strongest Deciple: Kenichi

>Firefly
Nothing but a meme show. Mediocre at best.

Tron: Uprising

>negima
>Kenishi
Anime shit. Nothing of value was lost.

>Over the Garden Wall was finished
It was cut down from 18 episodes to 10, along with changing the plans significantly (including two episodes being merged and very rushed).

Nah it was canceled before meme was even a word

It still got finished, even if it was rushed.

It wasn't that good. It was just a silly attempt at sci-fi after an age where Star Trek ruled. It only got so much praise because it was canned.

First and only right answer in this thread so far.

SBT is an anime in all but location of creation...actually it was probably created in Korea like everything else

It was for the better. Shit didn't get good until the last 3 when it wrapped up.

The writing is still entirely western. That's all that matters.

Nah that shit was boring, and really predictable. A more personal opinion is techno music always makes me feel high for some reason, like i should have a emotional response but, meh

I would've just turned into a generic sitcom in 2 years. Mission Hill wasn't all that emotionally deep as people like to think.

Well cant argue that but those two manga suddenly ending gave about the same deppresed feeling of SBT suddenly ending.

Like when Aishi disappeared in Jacks arms, it feels like I'm Jack

>Reboot was never properly finished

Thanks for sharing, user

Andy was going to change jobs every 7 episodes until he eventually became a Matt Groening creator. It would have been great if they made a Seth MacFarland knock off be his enemy

Clone High.

Man, Gandhi and his followers ruin everything fun.

This show's first season was going to change EVERYTHING! But then it was cancelled and western animation went to hell.

Spiderman unlimited

More like last 2, but yeah. (In fact the 8th ep seems to be the most hated by far.)

Fuck off with your hipster garbage shit faggot.

Implying Mission Hill would've lasted long enough to see MacFarland become anything other than a nobody with a failed show.

I wanted to be kind, but you're right.

Imagine being young enough to think that Clone High is "hipster garbage shit". What a shame.

Mega xlr

The Spectacular Spider-Man

I'll raise you Spider-Man: The New Animated Series

Man, What's with Spider-Man cartoons and their bleak endings?

Easy. You didn't want another season :^)

Greetings, program.

underrated

>Clone High
>underrated

Out of the way cartoonlet

The first few episodes were such garbage I couldn't bear waiting for it to get good.

I though I was the only one remembering that cartoon.

>that was had

Did you have a fucking stroke?

>potential
>can't even find a company willing to produce its toys

pls.

Secret Saturdays

Hero 108.
>creative art
>interesting conflict
>Good characters with cool unique powers.

>horrible writing

Beware the Batman

The story was getting better and the premise for the Outsiders seemed interesting.

Motorcity was better and so was Megas XLR.

When will this meme die?

Motorcity was shit just like SBT, and for similar reasons.

remember this? i'm still mad about how it ended

If I make a Sym-Bionic Titan Thread will it get more than 3 replies

Aside from and is pic related the one that I'd give my son to see a continuation of.

SWAT KATS