AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ScvCKES5EI
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh jeez

bump

ladies and gentlemen, and of course I use the term extremely loosely.

today's word is Blasphemy.

say it with me... Blasphemy.
I'm sure there's an appropriate Arabic equivalent for this, but for a board that is generally in English, this gets the point across.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Makes sense. Jesus was black, so Mohammad was also probably black. And around that time black people wuz kings and shit, with their kings being like Cleopatra

Get a load of this faggot

>feminism means you get to diddle kids

Does that mean we can report all feminist organizations to the FBI?

>Feminist Mohammed
>sex slaves were halal.

>That one time Muhammad had a 9 year old bride

>That other time his followers conquered some other group, so Muhammad ordered the systematic rape of all the women in front of their defeated men

Except he actually was. You retards never read do you? It kust be hard to read while driving your trucks you fucking uneducated cucks.

As it says in the Hadith: "لديك حقوق على نسائكم، والنساء لديك حقوق أكثر من أنت" = "You have rights over your women, and your women have rights over you."

Just cause more than half of you fucking cucks just came crawling back from /r9k/ it doesn't mean you can spew your bullshit to other boards. And I know that you believe the bullshit Sup Forums spews but you reaoly need ti read before making retarded assumptions.

There is a reason women flock to muslim men today. They just happen to take this to their hearts and embody what western men have always lacked. A passion for the woman, her mind and body. Learn that. And then you can start to understand.

Compensating for your poor dick size and bad social skills is one thing, but being a fucking cunt online is another. I don't like Islam either but just because i don't, I'm not going to spread disinfo and lies about it. Truth be told, Islam holds everything that feminists like. That's why they want it to rule.

Stop being retarded Sup Forums.

Im a feminist too......... LOL

Kill yourself Sven.

A fucking swede

I miss Jordan lads

i wonder if they do this to piss off muslims and bait them into doing a charlie hebdo 2.0

>how he treated women
>not how he treated children

Into the trash it goes

Jesus fucking Christ on a bike, just shoot me now

>cite unrelated scripture
>use rest of the post to ad hominem and strawman
go back to sandland svenhammed

Did he help his nine year old bride with the laundry?

Why don't people trust the media anymore guise?

>he thinks it's not liberating or empowering when youre being raped or married off before you hit puberty

Archive, faggot! I won't put even one shekel into their hands.

Eh, he actually did improve women's rights, but it's like calling Thomas Jefferson a civil rights leader just because he fucked a slave.

I want to see this guy's opinion on Jesus and whether or not he is a feminist. I need to fucking see it.

Tbqh if you think about it, women were treated like absolute fucking shit, i know reading it now it sounds oppressive as tuck, but the Quran at the time was pretty liberating for women.

>Jim Garrison

Is this Ben's evil twin?

fuck* not tuck

Are you ready for #JeSuisHuffington?

How about you tie that hijab nice and tight around your neck there sven

Can this cuck paper die already?

The prophet Muhammad would have beheaded cucks like Jim.

Haram muh nigga

lol

Hitler was a vegetarian and animal activist. Doesn't make him a good person. Muhammad raped women. He held women as sexuual slaves. He had dozens of wives, some of them mere toddlers when he penetrated them.

Muhammad was a murderer, a rapist, a pedophile and a warmonger.

Relevant video:
youtube.com/watch?v=7ScvCKES5EI

Actual Arabic Speaker here. It actually says,

"You have rights over your women, and your women have rights over you, but then that's when you give that bitch a big fucking left to knock her uppity ass out and put her in her rightful place as Allah determined."

Wtf i hate ISIS now.

Huffpost taught me more about real islam than a hafiz or a imam ever could.

It's bizarre how delusional these people are. They're so desperate to criticize Christianity and connect it to as many wars, crimes and oppressive behaviours as they possibly can. At the same time, they'll go to extreme lengths to claim Islam is a religion of peace and that extremism, terrorism or Sharia are in no way linked to the religion.

>muhammed was a feminist
and the huffington post is a journalistic organization

>tfw feminism goes full circle and becomes islam

THE RELIGION OF FEMINISM

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>I don't like Islam either
>"Swede"

He really was. When he said "don't leave the house without a burka or you'll get raped", he was empowering women to decide for themselves their own destiny.

Why is it that the Jews want to cuck Sven so bad that they come here to post shit like this?

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/women-worth-less.aspx

Does he realize he's going to get killed over this?

Someone send this to our sandy friends over at isis

I can't deal with this insanity any more. We have reached the point of no return, there is absolutely no reasoning with people that have this mindset. Muslims treat women like complete garbage and what do feminists do about it? Complain about how men sit on the subway. Muslims throw gays and lesbians off buildings. What do feminists do? Complain that there are not enough women in stem fields.

The mental gymnastics feminists have to do on a daily basis is staggering. There is no other way to put it than severe mental illness. The scary part is, even pointing this out will get you labelled every name in the book and can cost you your job or reputation.

People on the left are a harmful waste of oxygen.

>learning the language of your invaders

Honestly, just neck yourself.

Damn... Wtf is wrong with liberals?

can't make this up

that's not even proper arabic you have written there

everything

Nah, she had to clean his cumstains by herself. No joke. There are literally authentic hadith describing the way she'd clean his cum stains off his clothes.

Defend "oppressed" brown people without thinking about it.

Please look at this, Sven.

this guy dead in 10...9...8...

JUST

Yeah, rights to withhold the pussy in exchange for money and a house

He also had the decency of waiting until she was 9 before penetrating her.

When she was 6-8 he would ONLY just put his member in between her thighs and have some thigh-sex.

>But the current suppression of women is shaped by cultural and history.
>shaped by cultural and history.

Great start.

Leave Confucianism the fuck out of this. That was more of a vibe than a faith.

I've had enough, time to end it.

Lel, Muhammad says it's okay to "beat them lightly" if they don't listen

Had a murderer telling me and some friends why he converted to Islam, he pulled out a pocket Koran and read the passage out loud to us. None of us were surprised in the slightest.

So if I rape a 9 year old, I can be a feminist too?

Nobody cares about your stupid scribble language

That sponge has seen some shit

>That one time Muhammad had a 9 year old bride
To be fair it was a political marriage.
And Mohammed had a wife older than him prior to that (she died), he was into milfs, not lolis. Must be suffering, to get exactly reverse of your fetish.

Are you trolling or are you actually this fucking weak?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
holy fuck

>He knew as few did what poverty and social exclusion meant.
Was everyone except Muhammad wealthy back in the 600's? Why did he ruin this alleged utopia?

>tfw feminism goes full circle and becomes islam

Seriously this. I bet they are delusional enough to start wearing burkas to stand in solidarity with their Muslim sisters or something.

I am surprised every god damn day at the stupidity they seem to be proud of.

Alex finally learned instant transmission?

H-he's fast!

t.achmed

wtf i love /islam/ now

>Muhammad was a feminist
>Hitler converted to Islam
>pic related
If you hate Hitler you aren't progressive and are misogynistic!

Can't tell if bait or real anymore.

Of course he was a feminist.

>Sweden

Every fucking time

Hahahaha

Anyways, what Sven t. Akmed here fails to tell you is the dualistic nature of Islam. Basically, whatever Mohammed says is right even if it directly contradicts itself. So, if Mohammed was raping his 9 year old child bride, he proclaimed that he was a feminist; he would be right according to sand people logic.

Hahahhahaha holy shit

The cognitive dissonance reaches new levels.

Fair enough arguing the Muslim leaders bastardise it beyond whatever the quran says, even then I highly doubt it.

*teleports behind you*
"Nothing personal."

Fucking cuck

>Islamic fundamentalists are not practicing true Islam
>fundamentalists
>strict adherence to the basic principles of any subject or discipline.
There's a reason the PC version is "radicals", not fundamentalists.

is that what you tell yourself at night while your gf gets spitroasted by sandniggers, sven?

>evil twin
good heavens how could the other one be more evil than the Ten Ton Terror of Tel Aviv?

>that fucking mental gymnastics

This is complete fucking insanity. When the caananites sacrificed their children to moloch, they were less insane than our current elites. This is beyond words. How in the fuck can their thought processes even fucking imagine their own hypocrisy?
Their heads should explode out of cognitive dissonance, but no it just keeps getting worse at an ever accelerating pace.

But at least no one called them a racist so they're the real winners here.

Were any new PEDs released this year? The records for mental gymnastics have been broken by leaps and bounds this year.

Their agenda is clear enough: they want to normalize Islam among liberals and encourage its spread in the West. A world dominated by Islam will be effortless to control.

Read the article. Its actually interesting and brings up some good points.

> Sex slavery is feminism
Hey, I like this version of feminism. Now can we get it legalized in USA ASAP? With "how to legally beat your dump wife" clauses, please.

Huffington Post is now officially a propaganda arm for the Saudi Arabian government. Change in ownership? Expect these leftist rags to become increasingly supportive of Islam that eventually you'll see articles with titles like "maybe gay people should be thrown off buildings."

They are LOSING IT LOL

Ah the old Schrodinger's Hadith. Use passages from it when it fits your narrative, ignore them when it doesn't.