China HATE thread

How is it that in the information age, a country like China is able to fool so many people people in the west that they are civilised, developed and practically first world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kn86liGTZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
i.4cdn.org/gif/1477633090427.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=LC21PNoEdOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they aren't fooling anyone, most people in the west just don't care about them at all

lmaaaaaaaaaao

As soon as China once again embraces Cannabis use it will surpass every other country on the planet in all areas.

i think every chinese video i've ever seen had someone dying brutally in it

why did he do this?

Not that baby that was brutally kicked multiple times by a crazy Chink

The video you post is from Korea.

how the fuck do chinese not know how elevators work, that's like the tenth vid i've seen of someone doing the same thing that killed everyone else in the other vids. and what the fuck is up with chinese elevator doors?

K O R E A N
O
R
E
A
N

>posts video of Korean who adopted American "civilization" down to the belly and trolley

>china hate thread
>hangul (korean alphabet) in the video instead of hanzi
The video is from Korea not China dumbass.
On that note, the Chinese government is pretty pathetic.

>tfw you're being retarded but cant stop yourself

we do dumb shit and gets posted on the internet all the time but that doesn't represent us in anyway and showing videos of chinese doing dumb shit too doesn't either.

top fucking kek

is he ok?

korea is just southern china #noborders

That video is so funny, what an idiot.

While the elevator door should sustain such force that guy is an idiot.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Everywhere outside of Japan and SK in Asia it's like that

fpbp

People either think of Chinese history or "that place where cheap stuff comes from".

youtu.be/Kn86liGTZT4

He probably saw that it was male and felt sorry for it. Or just felt sorry in general.

i think he might be rice

>it's not extra wide
Not fit for females. Although the thingies for the wheels are genius.

Holy shit, so THAT's what happens when you get caught in a lathe?

My eyes have trouble even understanding exactly what occurred. Aside from the fact that he's clearly not alive anymore.

Bet that stung a bit

If I worked with a lathe I just wouldn't wear clothes. Fuck that shit.

Holy fuck

>You spin me right round, baby

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Trump is lying to you about China. He wants WAR with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

At least it's a relatively quick process. But, yeah, I'd just generally not work with an industrial lathe if I could avoid it. I'd constantly be looking at this machine that can suck me in and mangle my whole body in under a second... and I'd be terrified of it the whole time. And what worries me more is that after a couple weeks, I'd get used to it. After a couple months I'd stop fearing it, and then I'd probably do something forgetful and WOOSH, twisted lump of flesh.

you're a fucking dipshit.
seriously.

I'm pretty sure he wants to give nukes to the japs and let the problem sort itself out.
Also better war with China than Russia.

and what the fuck machine is this?

He did live, with some broken bones. Visually it's confusing but he just rolls to the other side under the pin

Did he die?

fuck this thread

Jesus fucking Christ.

The overpopulation curbing machine

That guy fucking LIVED? Holy shit.

Technology growth in China happened too fast. There are a lot of people that grew up on low tech farms that are now in cities and around shit that is basically magic to them. So he almost assuredly didn't understand that the elevator wasn't physically there when it was on a different floor and that he would fall down an elevator shaft if he broke the door down instead of waiting. This isn't an isolated incident and other China men have knocked down elevator doors and fallen down the shaft before.

Yeah, watch a couple of times and you will see how. The pin spins quite fast and that is what twists his body back after he gets caught, but the fact that his shirt gets ripped and rolled around makes it seem like he himself was rolled a couple of times, when he reality he gets "passed through".
Must have hurt like a bitch though

Probably some kind of paper roll for printing or something.

Look at the way his neck is contorted just before he passes through to the other side. His neck is snapped the fuck up.

Neat

I thought his neck snapped at one point. If he lived he's very lucky.

read my mind

If he somehow ducked his head under the rail he could have survived with a broken, totally destroyed arm and a broken ribcage.

no, hes definitely dead. You can see his leg bone protruding from the bit that is still caught in the lathe.

is he ok?

SIeep tight pupper

On top of that his entire chest cavity was collapsed so likely most of his organs were squished and smashed. Plus his neck is without a doubt broken. He dead

I think that guy is officially dead. The brief moment where the body pauses as it encounters his head suggests that his skull was crushed, then spit out on the other side.

I don't even know what that machine is for. Why does such a thing exist?

is he dead?

>Why does such a thing exist?
To kill people who wear loose clothing

>I don't even know what that machine is for. Why does such a thing exist?

Never seen a paper factory, industrial paper printing or anything stored and handled on big rolls?

You guys need glasses. He doesn't get crushed, and there is space to pass under the pin as you can see by how slowly his legs make it to the other side.
He gets caught and gets swung by the machines moomentum, but then just slides down to the ground on the other side. It's his shirt that gets done to shit

OP's gif is from Korea.

This is why people think 4chinners are braindead retards OP

The subtitle is Korean, but that looks like Hanzi on the door next to the elevator.

Why are East Asians like ant people?

No critical thinking, hygiene or creativity in any sense of the word

Truth is really stranger than fiction.

i like how it empties his pockets and takes his hat off for him

>>/gif/9511381

i hope that chink is dead.

i hope they all die

DEATH TO ALL NON-WHITES

Why would anyone ever want to visit China?

Shit

i.4cdn.org/gif/1477633090427.webm

so China is where they build those death blood and bones machines that my 80s heavy metal albums talk about

Man...some americans are ignorant. I get it. But that's another level.

Darwin award, good riddance to a crippled locust.

It's from China. It was shown on Korean TV.

Good try you pathetic sinophile piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LC21PNoEdOc

post more human suffering dammit

What the fuck was that?

boring-ass shit is what it was

Chinese fathers

So what is the machine? I don't know what sort of ignorance you're talking about, since it's merely just a matter of not recognizing a particular kind of machinery...

So what is it?

China's not first world, but it's kinna fun. The communists really are holding china back though.

>Chinese
>literally has Korean next to the door

Well now the workers have something to put in their rice.

post some footage of chinamen not dying or butchering dogs.
something upbeat and cheerful, if such a thing exists.

Why

Is there a news article for this or something?

Its lathe, usually used for machining - gearmaking etc. Quite notorious for being absolutely ruthless if you make mistake. Once in a while you hear of someone lucky enough to be only scalped by it.

thats why i fucking hate lathes

the first moment I saw these things go off I freaking hated them

I've read some shit about these industrial places in europe before WW1 where people had to work 12 hours a day
everyone had to see atleast one guy dying like this

>trying to stop him
>hey stop doing that, thats not nice!
>not going into full assault mode and beat the crap out of him with the force and rage of a thousand suns

god damn

you mean niggers do dumb shit all the time and it does represent them in 99% of cases

what a cowardly sub human people.

Everything in a machine shop is ruthless. Lathes are at least only dangerous if you fuck up. Pedestal grinders could just decide to shatter and shoot a piece of rock through your head even if you observe all safety precautions.

because their government/culture is shit. it creates degenerates.

Since the beginning of the Industrial revolution it was often children that had to work with these big machine... because they were smaller and had bigger chances of cleaning them without being eaten while they were still running.

It's shit like this that starts revolutions.

your post has been reported to party officials,remain in your location, dont resist arrest

it literally says 보행자 주의 right next to the door you fucking idiot

AYYY