Other than babysitting the kingdom when the queen is away, what duties fall to Mewman kings...

Other than babysitting the kingdom when the queen is away, what duties fall to Mewman kings? They don't really seem to do anything other than exist and there has been zero mention of any previous Mewman kings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BpbQN50ar24?t=37s
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95096604/#95096604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what happened to Moon's dad?

Fucking the queen and making new princesses? Taking care of the social aspect of the court while the queen deals with administrative and diplomatic sides?
Basically the same role a queen has in akingdom.

has there ever been a queen reported to have more than one child, or a prince?

Could be mewman females, at least royal caste that go full bug mode are biologically designed to have only a single child

Maybe members of the king caste don't live very long comparatively

>all Butterfly Queens try to sire only a single child
>if that doesn't work out, they have to choose one to be the successor
>the outcaste has to leave Mewni
>It is standard procidure that they are conditioned, to eliminate any competition for the crown
>If the subject tries to break the conditioning the penalty is death

According to Lore book yes. One of Star's ancestors Dirhhennia was superseded by her younger sister Crecenta. So queens have had more then one kids. Most likely have had males children too just not really mention since the queens have all the power.

i like to think SHE is Eclipsa's child

>Fucking the queen and making new princesses?
I know that there's insect similarities, but having a society where there's only a few men, who's entire job is to repeatedly impregnate the only grown woman while being waited on hand and foot by a bunch of girls that didn't go though puberty(lolis), seems like a little much for a kids cartoon.

Not that I wouldn't want to see that

Star has an uncle on the Butterfly side

>Eclipsa's been imprisoned for centuries
Jesus, user. How old do you think she is?

I still say she fell for the monster cock, just like Eclipsa and Star

They mate with the queen. The queen stores his sperm in her for the rest of her life, fertilizing her eggs to ensure a female offspring.

Well someone done fucked up, then.

>Well someone done fucked. Repeatedly.
FTFY

>born a prince
>both parents drop you like a sack of potatoes to focus on making a princess

According to Hesiod and other historians after the end of the Golden Age where Man walked with the gods and was like the gods, the Silver Age was female centric. Females held all the power and religion appeared. Initially (though already a far cry from the Golden Age) these were peaceful times, everything revolved around peace, love, mercy and other qualities we men associate with ideal women. However near its end this Age degenerated into sex cults, feminism and general batshit insanity. Hesiod here deviates from the Cycles by inserting his own belief that the intermediate age after the collapse of the Silver age was nothing but a massive thousand year slaughter of everyone vs everyone, total violence beyond comprehension. The gods eventually intervened and wiped the slate clean of Humanity and created a whole different breed of Man, inferior even to the remnants that killed - us.

I was reminded of this. Perhaps Nefcy read about this stuff.

Queen bees can choose not to fertilize their eggs. They contribute 2/3rds of their DNA to it, and unfertilized eggs develop as males.

Brutal

>yfw Star's reign spurs a coup of epic proportions
>entire kingdoms and clans class with one another
>after the carnage, the Butterflies remain
>they begin to reshape the remains of their world into their image
>a new dynasty of god-queens now reign over what was Mewni

Bump with trendy BritSlob

Giving lectures on proper throne posture?

That's what he wants us to think.

This could possibly be the worst OP I've seen in a long while. Been on Sup Forums for hours and I didn't even realize this was Star Vs. related.

Title your fucking threads and use recognizable images, why is this so fucking hard?

Is this the threade

>give away our position
Are ya fukin daft?

Lot of help it does when the people who want the post can't even find the threads. Also, threads haven't been deleted in weeks.

I know it's not really that kind of show but I hope we see a Butterfly Queen really going all out with her magic. These are people who can apparently bend the fundamental forces and mechanics of the universe to their will, so the powerlevelfag in me is a little disappointed that their greatest feats of magical power shown so far have just been beams, or stuff that's impressive but small-scale like creating portals and miniature "black holes"

Eclipsa has been built up to be "Star's powerlevel plus decades of experience in the dark arts," so she better pull off some serious grand-scale ritual shit if they want to establish her as a serious threat, right after Star dealt with the last villain by casually sliding her way back into reality as a Seraph and one-shotting him.

At least it's not benis thread, but i agree with you.

>And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Revelation 6:12

stop being so paranoid

youtu.be/BpbQN50ar24?t=37s i can't stop listening to this song why couldn't it be longer
why is Fool Duke not here with me telling jokes?
i want Ruberiot to play at our wedding

Yeah, seriously. It feels like whenever someone makes a non-terrible thread that clearly says Star Vs., one that doesn't get deleted and lasts just like a day and proves it's fine to title threads, then everyone totally ignores it and slides right back into retardation.

Like having one thread that actually works well means now we have to have TWO terrible one that hang around for days to make up for it.

Maybe they act as comptrollers.

Also, anybody got that season 3 mega?

>hasn't been deleted in weeks
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95096604/#95096604

Wasn't that up with multiple other threads? There was a fat fanart thread that went up too and that got deleted. I'm talking about normal non-shit titled OPs, those haven't been deleted in a while.

There was a thread like that earlier today you fucking mong, it got deleted before this one was made

Maybe we should try another then? Sometimes one can get deleted but then another's fine for whatever reason.

I didn't see the earlier one, but after weeks of no-effort OPs for no apparent reason, when nothing was actually deleted, this just looked like yet another example of that.

Don't try your luck now pardner, you found it, that's what matters

he's watchin

If it's not painfully obvious, there's one rogue janitor who works sometime between 9pm-5am and any other time of the day there's never any risk of deletions because they never happened outside the rare cases it was deserved because the board was flooded with threads or completely autistic OPs were being made. Even then, he hasn't deleted the threads anywhere near as actively as before. Ever since the movie, he's calmed down a shit ton. I also only say "rogue janitor" because we've had ZERO communication from the mods about what we're doing wrong or what exactly needs to be changed, the threads just get deleted and we've been left wondering why for months now.

Lately the number of titled threads getting deleted is limited to extremely specific examples but they're almost always fine now. There's no reason to split discussion and make these embarrassingly unrecognizable OPs. We're just hurting the people who want to discuss this show and inevitably, in a few hours, someone is going to check the catalog and not see this or the pointless Hekapoo thread and just make a new titled thread anyway. People who keep making these shitty threads need to stop and just make titled threads with pictures of Star or something recognizable from the show. We've argued this for a long while now and people keep doing it.

Didn't he stop after we told the mods about him?

Remember that every single spells have no limit to their capacity. Like that laser spell Star used to play with the pups is stated by the guide book can be turned up to Death Star level of firepower by any princess with sufficient skill.

A titled thread got deleted a few hours ago my dude

What thread? Sometimes really shitty OPs get deleted for good reason

Just 3 posts in too, and it was made after the previous thread got archived

I don't think that's strong enough evidence for us to never ever title threads anymore. Maybe the OP just deleted it? There was an active effort to delete threads beforehand, one thread getting deleted doesn't mean much unless others also tried posting threads and got shut down.

I didn't delete it, it got deleted, so I just took that as a sign to fuck off.

It's possible our friend is just nudging the Overton Window a bit, he's clear he doesn't like the threads and deleting them early on would've had the effect it had on you. I think yours got deleted just because it was so new and he knew he could get away with it.

Until the threads consistently get deleted I see no problem with titling threads and the fact you didn't get banned means you didn't violate the rules either so he was just being petty.

Maybe all princes are forced to cross-dress to keep up appearances.
Maybe Star used to be a boy.
Yes, four of them.

>Maybe Star used to be a boy
i really wanna make out with Comet/Twinkle and just lose myself in the moment and be the Dual-kings of Mewni

Can this thread get any slower?

We're split, the OP isn't obvious, thread is titled, and in addition to the Hekapoo thread there's a crossdressing thread with Marco in the OP. Nothing we can do, I personally was on Sup Forums for a while before I even realized this thread was up and I'm sure others are thinking there just isn't a thread right now.

Not letting this thread die.

I've come to love-hate King River

On one hand he IS funny as shit, being so incompetent and childish and un kingly, but at the same time his incompetence plays into how shitty the kingdom is overall outside of his own fucking castle and the show has still yet to address the massive difference between the state of being for the royalty and the everyone else. I dont want it fixed, or well I dont NEED it fixed to enjoy it, I just want it fucking acknowledged by a character how weird the dichotomy is..

>"You sound just like my wife.. And that's what I need right now."
why didn't River make Princess Marco his new Queen?

He needs to wait until star and marco marry and move to mewni, that way he gets to dick moon marco and star without losing any of them. Going only for marco would anger moon and drive star into suicide

Yeah actually it was really fucking weird how Marco and the King felt like it came THIS close to having the peasants etc. call River out, but then swerved at like the last second to him doing something to get back in their good graces so the issue wouldn't need to be actually acknowledged. I don't care much about the Mewni racism/poverty stuff really (I like the dark jokes about it, but I'm not sure it actually has to be addressed), but it keeps feeling like they habitually come close to touching on that and then just quickly derail into some other tangent before it totally gets there.

Thought Moon the Undaunted had similar issues with never really talking much about the treaty, Moon hunting down the army, and what the former queen was even like. Like all that could easily be negatively viewed as even the recent Butterflys being tyrants etc. if someone wants to, because in trying to play it almost too safe they ended up not really telling us shit about either side.

Despite how some fans view it Star Vs. isn't The Monster Racism Show or Star Vs. Societal Injustice, and those subjects don't necessarily have to be explored in great detail/solved when they're more a part of the setting of Star's coming of age and all that. But it keeps feeling they want to or could address them more than they actually are, but then never do.

I actually drew most of the very lewd requests yesterday
I specially regret the stump one

Let us see them

first let me finish the rest

This is the current cliché, pathetic men and competent women, all Star vs FoE men are pathetic and effeminate, or are bad, because "male toxicity" ... I hate this generation ... but at least we have more variety of female characters

Yea but... Its been shown that River has been hyper competent if need be. When he stopped fucking around, he got levitato'd to some far off place and saved the eagle kingdom or some shit.

I just think he's taken advantage of the fact that the Queens have to do the bulk of the work.

King River's shown to be competent in his own way, I like how both the King and Queen can kick ass.
River is literally a Barbarian, royalty is new to him, he doesn't know how to sign a peace treaty.
The only "pathetic" or "effeminate" male character I can think of are the ones nobody gives a fuck about.

Beyond that, it's implied that everybody with cheek marks is a female-line descendant of the first queen.

Etheria for example is probably the younger sister of Moon's mother.

Royalty isn't new to him exactly, since River was already a prince of his tribe. It's just that being royalty of an actually civilized kingdom is what's new to him.

The way the show deals with the monster racism actually makes it part of Star's coming of age story. She has to discover how she wants to rule the kingdom if she is to be a good Queen. The monster war celebration episode was good because it ended with Star learning that what she was told as a kid wasn't the full story and it made her realize that she had to create her own narrative.

I just hope the writers don't go too far overboard with the real world parallels.

This seems like a very appropriate thread to post in.

I had to split the chapters into two again. And oh god, it really did take me a month to update this time.Well, disregarding the other shorter stuff I've written this month in thread.

Apologies mates. www.pastebin.com/u/riverposter

I'll post the rest in a few hours, still finishing it up, and yes, it gets extremely lewd (finally). Thought I might as well have a good divider line. We all know I just LIVE to blueball everyone

Get the fuck out of threads for shows you don't watch.

You are doing... well I don't know about god but your are doing a great work. For all of us.

Nice.

She does seem to be unusually fond of Rasticore who I assumed was just a disposable mook was just a disposable mook to her until this episode.

>but at the same time his incompetence plays into how shitty the kingdom is overall outside of his own fucking castle

To be fair, the kingdom as a whole seems to be VERY reliant on Butterfly magic, considering how easily it was overrun by an army of rats. Even a vital staple food like the corn fields is left completely unguarded, since the magic field is considered to be impenetrable.

>Thought Moon the Undaunted had similar issues with never really talking much about the treaty, Moon hunting down the army, and what the former queen was even like.

I have a feeling we'll cover stuff like that in the rest of season 3. The four episode special at the start of this season is basically setting up a lot of plot points to get the viewers invested in watching the new season.

she's cute even when she's retarded

you mean reSTARded?

question for you all, you are tasked of taking care of one retarded or highly autistic version of any character from the show, who?

Star obviously

>That chin
why

I wanna protect her doofy little smile.

That's so nice user. I just wanna cover it with semen

River kinda pisses me off. Every episode surrounding him has been aggressively mediocre, because they follow the same arc of River fucking up until he eventually gets his shit together and saves the day. I like his character but I hope they do something different with him going forward.

Tard Jackie a cute, would feed her, wipe her drool, and stop her from trying to skateboard or hurt herself

What about cleaning her butthole smared with shit from the diarrhea she got from Marco's spicy nachos?

What are you a soccer mom? Thats pretty much been the role of 90% of queens throughout history.

Only the king in this case is a bit worst considering he had no idea wtf to do beyond being a Chad without the queen hand holding him and a pep talk.

It'll be interesting to see how he copes with Moon Pie's death at least

>not posting the comic page where Jackie forces Marco to watch her poop and he wipes her clean
>or linking the green where Star makes Jackie incontinent

At this point that's probably the only way to make his character interesting, which is sad because I really like Moon.
I hope we get more episodes with young Moon, even if they aren't plot related.

Give me requests, I promise to disappoint you like always.

give me some any of the female characters of your choice, preferably Jackie, being flashed and her reaction to that

She for luvvin fug only.

Why would anybody want either of those things?

why wouldn't you, user?
he mentioned Jackie pooping and i upped the ante

that's the outfit she's gonna seduce user with, just figured you'd like to know that
i hope Brittney does at least wash her Track suit more often than her panties

The Queen is dead long, long live the Queen! Once Moon is dead he'll go the path of real world Queenmothers/fathers. Alcoholism.

What if jackie took a shit on your pillow?

>there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood
She comes

Sounds fun. That same amount of pudge, too?
She probably does.

Do you guys think Marco is really going to move into Butterfly Castle this season, like the intro seems to suggest?

>I'll post the rest in a few hours

that's unsanitary

same amount of pudge
i mean otherwise Brittney would just smell like an odd mix of sweat, musk, and an odd mixture of hot dogs, pizza, and brownie batter

>sweet and savoury odors emanate from her pores
Lawdy

the girl eats nothing but chili dogs, weird pizzas from Domino's and has the maid make her brownie batter to mix into a milkshake, what do you expect her to smell like, i mean jeez, look at that face
she probably tastes like butter
and maybe we should cool down on slobposting for now