What does it mean?

I came into work today and saw this, no one knows who wrote it, what does it say?

Vote Donald Trump 2016

says "kill all infidels"
gtfo of there op

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

It says "If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

bottom left looks like boobs

Here's your (you)

couldn't have rotated the pic could you?

fucking witnessed. kek be praised

My phones fucked sorry dude rotate it your self cunt

whoever wrote that, is certainly just trying to copy what he saw on google translate. (You)

it's too obvious that the writes doesn't know arabic, but is trying to recreate the shapes.

not politics btw.

>the writes
writer*

#RELATABLEPOSTS
"Op is a faggot"

The C with a dot means him..

that's all a can find

yeah what's it say?

I fucking hate written arabic. It's ugly as fuck while also being impractical as fuck. Just absolute peak level of retardation.

I tried, the handwritings pretty fucked, cant even be sure it's Arabic. Could be one of the languages based off slightly modified Arabic script. Mind you my Arabic is pretty weak these days.

>الدصير
> لجصحة
> لظارج
This is what it looks like to me, but if so it's meaningless. Could it have been miscopied by a left wing islam lover?

>Could it have been miscopied by a left wing islam lover?
guaranteed to be it, they're so pathetic they would do something like that

just get a blue pen and draw a few more lines on it so it's guaranteed to not. make any sense

it's because it's a terrible google translate attempt, with an even worse attempt at trying to write it.

it's some stupid pun about juice, because OP is a faggot and wanted to make some jew joke meme.

I literally can't understand it and I've studied Arabic for 1.5 years in college (linguistic research)

But as said there are many other languages that use the script. (Think how non-latin languages use the latin alphabet)

Maybe Persian or Urdu?

My guess though, is that this person doesn't actually know what they wrote. The lettering is sloppy as fuck and some of the letters I can't actually make out with certainty. This is because the way people write by hand in arabic doesn't look the same exactly as the script you would see it typed up online. This is similar to the latin alphabet as well. For example very few people hand-write the 'a' character as it is typed etc. Looks like this person is trying to copy a script they found online. Also they don't seem to be familiar with the right to left writing style, connecting the letters in a clunky way.

>Maybe Persian or Urdu?
it's neither. see

Kek that makes sense since this is a juice it up.

my translation came with "Fresh juice association", didn't make much sense to me.

>I'm so progressive look at this cool Arabic proverb I copied from a facebook meme i'm totally into Arabic 'culture', btw did you just slutshame me? uhh like i cant even.

This is on the lines of dumb laowai getting a tattoo in Chinese which they will never be able to read.

stop making up hypothetical people and scenarios to hate on. "mystery" is already solved. read thread.

It says
> OP is a gigantic faggot for making slide threads

Fucking weird, Yo someone give me the proper translation for "vote trump 2016" will write it and post results then you can make fun of my shit writing

Your green text in google translate "short, health, larg". Larg means 'afar' so 'Go away and die'?

shut up cunt

>In Allah's name I must correct the record

>British Poster
Of course a fucking Brit would understand arabic

It says:

"Gas the kikes, race war now."

Shit

I was always right leaning, but studying Arabic at uni on a Muslim majority course was a major red pill.

So what are you and what made you want to learn Arabic?

>Inb4 mashallah
If you've got the qualification for the language and you have a decent background you could always look into mi5 for a career.

this is someone trying to imitate arabic but failing miserably.
even other scripts that use arabic letters in the same handwriting as arabic don't have that letter

the closest is either ط or ظ, but arabic doesn't have that letter with a dot on the bottom

I'm a native Brit (Scottish) I wanted to learn a meme script language and chose Arabic over Chinese because of the tones. I took an evening course at the local college mostly with officers brushing up before an Iraq deployment, which I enjoyed. Meeting, living with and studying with actual Arabs not so much.

I'm a management accountant and probably make more money than mi5 would pay me. Also really don't want to draw their attention to me!