It's over

It's over Trump supporters. You all had a good run.

It was a fun election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youvebeentrumped.com/youvebeentrumped.com/THE_MOVIE.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound increasingly nervous

Not at all. We all knew this was coming my friend. Is it you that may be the nervous one?

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

But it's only just beginning my shilling friend.

All we can do now is wait and hope Trump knows how to handle this

Maybe things will turn out ok

Just like the nigger tape you spergs claimed that turned to be literally nothing

If they had anything in reserve, they would have dropped it by now.
They would have dropped it long before they sent Hillary out for that press conference.

The press conference was proof of defeat.

Well hopefully we'll have a tape of Hillary calling niggers niggers next week too.

If not...

>desperately needing "the next trump scandal" because the last 12 were fake

For Trump's scandal? You are correct.

Who talks like this except for Jews?

I can't wait for the 14th slut to come out and say Trump touched them 17 years ago on a bus. I'm sure people will care.

>Trump scandal
>says some bad words

Compared to

>Hillary scandal
>THE FUCKING FBI ARE INVESTIGATING HER STILL

At this point nothing will surprise me

>she only needs to survive
Top kek
Good luck
Check these digits

FACT: The media sides with the likely winner, hence the MSM starting to criticize Hillary.

They are desperately trying to spread rumors of a surprise for Trump to rattle the media and get them back on Hillary's side, just like they did with the 'nigger' tape that was actually Trump saying uncle tom.

Luntz is buying into rumours, he doesn't have any clue if there is a surprise.

IF she gets elected....IMPEEEEAAAAAACCCHHHMMMMEEEENNNNTTTTTT.

1st Presidential Candidate to EVER be investigated TWICE while running by FBI.

Another Crooked LAWYER. imagine that.

trump already did his work. In the last 4 years great strides were made in the journey to end liberal madness.

really makes you go hmm

I doubt he knows about anything, he's probably speaking in general terms, seeing as Trump seems to get into a scandal every few weeks.

Stockholder of WalMart restroom employees association...
Thank you for correcting the record

No for Hillary, we've been very active in fighting her and it's only getting better. How can you kill a leader-less movement user?

Wrong. It's proven that there is one more big Trump scandal waiting to come out when Podesta gives the okay.

Podesta knows when the Trump leak happens that it will get the media to back off of Hillary.

As if scandals even hurt Trump.

Its most possibly just this

youvebeentrumped.com/youvebeentrumped.com/THE_MOVIE.html

Nothing short of a high quality video of him brutally assaulting a midget at a bus stop is going to hurt his campaign.

And quite frankly i think just about everyone would be okay with that. We all think about doing it.

I CANT ESSSCAPPPPPPPEEEEE THIS HELL

>next scandal
>hurr he said willy 15 years ago this time

kek

The media sides with the left/democrats. They aren't a neutral party. It's not about getting the most views or selling the most ads. The type of people who support trump are not the type of people who feed into the current goof ball consumer pop culture we have going on right now, so it only benefits them to ride with the left wing.

>nigger tape
>nothing
>rape accusations
>nothing
>"R-REALLY GUISE WE'RE SERIOUS!"

If they had a bombshell they would have released it already.

It would have been dropped right when he started to recover from the first one in order to sink his campaign completely and encourage the GOP revolt against him which would have killed any chances he had.

Waiting like this is beyond dumb.

proven by whom?

Ahat an Alinsky tactic, accusing your enemy of what you're guilty of

A Clinton Classic

>proven

a female midget

Reddit

Oh no, is it another scathing Michael Moore "surprise"?

>The next DRUMPF bombshell comes out tomorrow, it'll be over for him!
>next day it turns out to be a HRC one

is this it?

i suspect foul play.

>She only need to survive (literally) until next week

Quite the challenge.

ITS COMING I PROMISE JUST LOOK AT THE POLLS HAHAHA D-DRUMPF BTFO

That's what I'm saying.
If they had anything, they would of dropped it to detract from this debacle.

That being said, what makes them think any Trump supporters care at this point. Nothing he could of done will look nearly as bad as everything Clinton has done

>scandal ridden president, no matter the outcome

what do you win?

Literally nothing

>{{{Luntz}}}

It's obvious that Hillary has some more material on Trump and it's all going to be released just in time, in the right moment, only a few days before the 8th. Who would want to reveal all the good cards at once? Trump ratings will suffer a catastrophic fall after the new scandal, just like it happened the last time.
Meanwhile all "e-mail happenings" and "FBI reopening investigation" will actually strengthen Hillary's position in the polls. Kim's "revelations", Project Veritas - nobody from Dem voters are paying attention to that and if they do then they perceive it as a smear campaign. FBI just going to stall the investigation and in the end (after Hillary is already sworn in) confirm their initial statement that HRC is innocent and the "e-mail affair" is closed, this time for good.

ITT: people think luntz has any inside information

Speaking in absolute terms about future events reeks of desperation.
It's okay your girl is loosing and likely going to jail. If you need a hug I'm here.

This. Every 'scandal' after peasy grabbing was weak. I'm sure pussy grabbing was the only thing they had and thought it would be a kill shot. The rest of the controversies were manufactured which nobody bought. No way they saved anything for Novemeber, they would have dropped it alreaday before early voting.

theres a trump "scandal" every week now- does anyone honestly give a shit anymore?

at what instance would media bullshit convince a trump supporter to say that THIS is the line they can't cross and that they just HAVE to vote hillary now

what horrible thing did the meanie drumpf say that was the final straw for you lol

(((Luntz)))

Wow, they're going to add one more woman who says that Trump touched her butt back in 2004. It's not like these 'scandals' are swaying anyone, since the timing is just too politically convenient.

Where were these women during the primaries, or any time within the last year and a half? Or within the last decade? They're just going to add another one to the pile and hope you don't realize how none of them seem to materialize any evidence.

Remember the airplane grope story? I bet you forgot, even though it's only been two weeks. Hillary's emails are going to be written into history books. Trump's accusers are forgotten entirely within days of their accusations. Even 'grab her by the pussy' is all but forgotten.

They don't have any real dirt on Trump.

Kek

What a courageous man.

That's why these allegations are even too ridiculous to seriously discuss. Most people know it's made up.

He's speaking in terms of likelihood, not inside knowledge.

Kek, if they had anything on him they would've dropped it as soon as the news about the FBI hit her. I'm sure you have something minuscule about him, but if you've had anything worse than the TrumpTapes it would've been released by now, get used to calling your POTUS Donald J. Trump.

Everytime.
Nice digits

Luntz is a hired agenda driven pollster, how the hell would he have inside information like this? Is he the only source?

>trumpfags are so delusional they spend hours fabricating and photoshopping fake articles together
Can't wait November 9th when you fat fucks all realize you've wasted a year and a half of your life on a chinese cartoon imageboard shilling for a billionaire who doesn't care about you

>a fucking leaf

My bad, half of you probably won't have the self awareness to realize anything

GTA leaf detected.

I wish the mods would rangeban you fucks.

Thank you for correcting the record Mr. Trudeau

Trump raped a 13 year old girl. That's probably what he's talking about

Actually from Alberta, lel.

>She only needs to survive until next week
>FBI criminal investigations take longer than a week

Seriously. The FBI signalling today was there way of saying it's over, she won't make it to the white house, the only question is if she cuts a deal or gets gutted in the public square. The ogliarchy have no use for a puppet who will end up being indited, compared to that, negotiating with Trump is a better gamble for the elites.

NDP voter then

Kys

Nope, I'm a red tory.

Keep trying faggot.

its a good thing his "ratings" are absolute fucking horseshit useless. who the fuck is staying home and not voting because of any of this shit?

>red tory

cuck

>Podesta
HAHAHAHA

>same birthday

Fuck me

If anything, you are the cuck for worshiping an orange billionaire with tiny hands unquestionably.

Try again.

(((LUNTZ)))

HAHAHAHA

>implying

Shit is it going to get him indicted? Because that's how Hillary's scandal is looking.

Would you a Finness?

Being a billionaire is a merit.

Orange? Tiny hands? How is this even relevant to the office of president? Hillary is a fugly gross-looking old grandma, but that doesn't make her any more or less qualified to do the job.

Trump already survived the hellfire shitstorm he received after pussygate and was crucified in front of the world for it and forgiven, people will see the next scandal as nothing but desperation and blatant colluding and will have already written Hillary off as a criminal twice under FBI investigation by the time it rolls around.

Its over shills, accept your fate like CNN/MSNBC has, they're already attacking Hillary and her team kek

There will be no new scandal, and any potential scandal will not gain any traction.

None of the big scandals have been pre-announced. They've all come out of nowhere.

>chrome

>a fucking meme
We've never been closer to a happening and all you fuckers are trying to do is sucking shit out of Hillary's nonfunctional sphincter until it doesn't happen? This CTR meme has got to S T O P

>Being a billionaire is a merit.

Not when you become a billionaire largely by not paying your bills and contractors.

Try again.

Listen to me goy my name is Frank ((Luntz)) and don't pay attention to Hilary's scandal focus on Trump goyim.

>A jew
>Is a member of Republican Party
>Backstabs his own candidate
Like pottery.
You guys definitely should have your own Great Purge after Trump declares himself the God-Emperor.

Source please.

Also Hillary is going to be indicted, so go fuck yourself ctr

>taking advantage of your situation
>bad
Don't you have some tv to watch?

Fat Frank the kike.

>Frank Cuckz
>Knowing anything
If it was really bad he would be saying Trump doesn't have a chance after it. And if it was really bad it would've been released

m8, I'm on your side.

They could have a video of Trump raping a child to death and I would still trust him more with the specific job of running the country than someone whose crimes are directly related to committing horrible treason with positions of political power.

'largely'

>a chinese cartoon imageboard

a) its not a chinese cartoon imageboard. It is (insert amusing phrase) here.

b) and yet...you are here

Doubt it.

Trump's campaign has been consistent. Clinton is plagued by numerous scandals.

No one gives a shit about grabbing pussy anymore.

OHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

please take comfort in knowing that America will be better off with a Trump presidency