Villain wants to have a normal day and not do a crime

>Villain wants to have a normal day and not do a crime
>Gets shit on by everybody

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jPTAz2R8F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Constantly tempted by everything, the villain still resists
>In the end it didn't matter, they somehow still get involved or blamed

I felt so fuckimg bad for harly in that episode.

Like that time the Juggernaut was just trying to have a drink at a bar and Wolverine sic'd Colossus on him, and Colossus had no idea who he was fighting for the longest time, but Juggernaut knew exactly who Colossus was and beat the shit out of him.

>Make the perfect snowcone
>Your asshole friends come to "save" you

>Villain is a jerk his entire life
>People deffend him because he isn't being a jerk in this particular day

>Character wants to leave place because he, justifiably, hates it
>Other characters in the team selfishly want to keep him there, by any means, just because "we gotta stick together as a team"

Fuck this noise. It's almost cultish how this trope ends up being

>Do you call me a coward?!
>Yup.
Wolverine just got no fucks left to give.

So if I kill somebody, to police can't get me if I just like order a pizza at home afterwards or something? I'm not bothering anyone RIGHT NOW so that means I can't be arrested, right?

Not a Sup Forums example but I'm getting flashbacks to Final Fantasy Tactics.

I think its more in a Mojo Jojo kind of way and not a Joker way.

>time travel cartoon

>trying to stop the bad future

>friend of Mc has son does not want this future and takes great pains to insure so boy lives. Gets shit on constantly for this

>then its revealed that MCCAIN has a son and his son is big bad.

>gets called out on it by friend. Shoots friend and fails to stop son from destroying the earth.

>typing MCCAIN often enough it auto corrects from mc
It's not healthy to spend that much time on Sup Forums

How do you figure? Ramza bailed on Northern Sky as soon as he really wanted to and Duke Dycedarg was just as okay with him dying as returning to Igros. Unless you mean Princess Ovelia? I guess that sorta works.

>then its revealed that MCCAIN has a son
I too remember the 2000 Republican primaries.

Post more pages.

>villan goes straight but the universe works against them to get them evil again
>nobody trusts that villan never really did the things they seem to have done.

>WHY DON'T YOU STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE?!?!
>FUCK THAT GUY, EVRN THOUGH HE'S NOT BEING AN ASSHOLE!

Kek.

I totally agree, that's why prison sentences should be for a maximum of one day. By the next day, they're not doing anything wrong anymore, it's like it never happened.

When villains who have retired/repented living peacefully get dragged back into the fight by the Mcs

IIRC he was gearing up to kick Piotr's ass himself, conveniently Juggy was around to do it for him

ALSO the chick was motherfucking Selene so if Wolverine hadn't distracted him into getting into a fight, she would've absorbed his essence

(Or tried anyhow, Juggy is probably pretty difficult to drain)

But often times in Sup Forums material this happens to characters that just finished up doing time/community service or whatever, they paid their debts back to society and are just trying to get on with their lives and stay clean yet the world and heroes conspire to shit on them.
Venture Bros handled that shit in the best way with Dr. Zin.

If the cartoon is any indication (and it's probably not) that's a lot easier said than done. Something to do with Juggs' powers being magical, from the Gem of Cyttorak. Rogue tried to sap the Juggernaut's super powers and it royally fucked her up.

youtube.com/watch?v=-jPTAz2R8F0

>villain does an inconsequential crime
>hero gets shit on by everybody for trying to stop him anyway

You say that like there are people in cartoons actively searching for villains instead of stopping their actions while it's happening.

>the antagonist is literally just doing his job and is portrayed as human by acts of compassion or small moments of weakness or even just a life beyond attacking the protagonist