I don't even know why you guys are calling this a rigged election. I mean look at the facts...

I don't even know why you guys are calling this a rigged election. I mean look at the facts. It's so decentralized that a rigged election is impossible. And [he who shall not be named] doesn't even own the polling machines. The vice-president of his hedge fund does. What I think is more disturbing is that the presidential candidate HIMSELF is promoting this false idea, and fostering disbelief in our own democracy. It's not like election fraud undermines our democracy.

youtu.be/jUhR3ZvRj74

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PD-INsIbVcw
thedailysheeple.com/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit_102012
youtube.com/watch?v=s9ydAd5AFL0
aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/mass-protests-south-korean-president-park-161029123150734.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huh... really activated my almonds

wtf i love soros now

>le i love dicks in my cereal man

I hate this guy he was 100% for "refugees welcome"

>listening to nu-males

Is it me or does this guy claim to be an expert on nothing, actually isn't an expert on anything, all while pretending to be an expert on everything?

Someone post the picture with Pocahontas, Mike Obama etc.
you know the one

welcome to the information age

"the globalists can't rig the election"

keep thinking like that faggot, you're dealing with evil geniuses

I've been thinking that for years.
He can't even make accurate/useful chemistry or history videos in his crash course series.
The only people he can appeal to is teenagers because he has a mind just like one.

wow, is this a new concept to you? wait til you hear about Dan Savage, the homosexual who tells straight men and women how to run their relationships with no qualifications to back up his degeneracy.

He actually tells men that they should expect their women to cheat and congratulate them if they cheat only a little.

Voter fraud isn't significant enough to effect the presidential election. If there was high enough levels of fraud to change the election of this nations leader every reporter with an ego would be salivating at the idea of breaking that story. For them it would be literally free money and a free win for literally every journalistic award that year. Yet studies show that voter fraud accounts for a minuscule amount of the votes.

Voter suppression on the other hand is quite worrying and that is what you need to be fighting against. No matter what everyone needs to get out and vote. Don't buy into the polls or rhetoric that says the election is already decided and don't let your friends or family buy into the idea either.

didn't he also say that white people have no interests?

is that le cheerio man?

by buying MSM narratives and being cucks you're the perfect puppets.

Can someone explain to me how an election which is coordinated at a local district level can be "rigged"?

Are the little old ladies at my local church and polling center in a satanist cult?

notice how he does like to be confrontational with people. John and Hank are in their own echo chambers. When is the last time you've seen them debate like Ben Shapiro.

Also. ex.
youtube.com/watch?v=PD-INsIbVcw

Is this the guy who got cucked by cereal?

Is there a more punchable face?

yes it is. Also makes romantic novels for teenagers because he never got any pussy in his teenage years.

"every reporter with an ego would be salivating at the idea of breaking that story"

try it, faggot:
thedailysheeple.com/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit_102012

how new are you ?

>it can't be rigged
>Iraq has weapons of mass destruction as claimed by many American agencies
Sure thing Bob.

what's this about him and cereal?

I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION.

wow, that's cucky

These aren't comparable circumstances at all.

No ID checks and fraudulent back-end management of voter rolls (dead or non-existent people whose identities can be claimed by minorities voting multiple times - see the O'Keeffe video of the NY election commissioner).

There's also the suggestion that the machines will be rigged to simply ignore the actual votes and report a vote that the rigger desires - it's been demonstrated by actual testing to be possible - even easy. There's testimony before Congress that it takes less than 10 minutes of unsupervised access to a machine and nigh-impossible to detect - to say nothing of the situation if there was some level of coordination by the company whose machines are used.

>we totally didn't know Shadow governments exists
>NSA has millions of employees, oversees everything and can shoot pencil from your hand from space
But we totally don't know about shadow governments:
youtube.com/watch?v=s9ydAd5AFL0
aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/mass-protests-south-korean-president-park-161029123150734.html

We are tip top efficient to the millimeter, but miss 10000 billionaires glooming over our heads, giving orders.
>le how can decentralized system of 50 states deceive us
>le we know everything, but can't count illegals

americucks are starting to understand that there is a shadow government, they now need to understand how powerful those guys are.

hint: they made the war in Syria even tho this war had no popular support.

It always was like this, old rich families didn't simply disappear, but we are moving slowly to realization that you can't simply trust 1 person. Voting should be done by 1000 people each, maybe even 100, based on expertise. Media can literally rig your mind, they present to you candidates. Education and everything else does the rest. Google is rigged too, they not simply displaying Chinese sites first, we can call it optimization for English users, but it's more than that.

>how can you say the election is rigged?
did you watch ANY of the o'keefe videos?

you know the ones where they directly described on camera how they've been rigging the election and even committing voter fraud and then were fired the next day?

CTR I hope you realize no one is falling for your propaganda anymore
90% of americans no longer trust the media or the polls
and 75% think the election is rigged

good thing Trump is still gonna win though despite all these handicaps

Now THAT'S a punchable face.

>decentralized

>implying that ballot box stuffing in urban areas to swing states like Pennsylvania and Illinois is decentralized

Um that's super problematic

But the question is, do I want a bowl of cheerios that 48 different people have already taken a spoonful from and slurped the milk