Time to have a cold one while we make America great again!

Time to have a cold one while we make America great again!

You in PA, user?

No, that's just a google image pic.

Fucking tease. I'd sell your soul for a Yuengling right now. Fuck I'd settle for a Rolling Rock at this point.

>tfw no Yuengling in IL

Also, I find it pretty funny that liberals are in a tiff about Yuengling endorsing Trump while Coors helped hold a fundraiser for him and nobody says shit. I guess the difference is that faggots don't get hipster cred by drinking Coors. Thoughts?

>Fuck I'd settle for a Rolling Rock at this point.

Isn't that what all Jap beer is like? Don't tell me its all lighter than RR?

>America's Oldest Brewery
>1829

Meanwile we've been brewing beer since the iron age

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

I don't think that means they were the first people to ever set up a brewery in the US. They're just the oldest brewery still in production. The oldest running UK brewery is still probably a lot older.

edgy

asahi was ok

Don't care for Kirin? Sapporo? Asahi? I'll take a Sapporo over a Rolling Rock any day of the week.

What kind of Jap are you?

None in KY either, bro. It's my favorite domestic ):

Naw, Japanese beer is really good actually. I'm drinking this pepe beer right now in praise of kek. Fruity but good.

It just... Yuengling is really nostalgic and seeing so much Trump makes me want to drink American.

> America
> Beer

>Germany
>German

Pottsville PA here. Checking in.

Also, dubs.

>kek
>kek

Strong words coming from a country that mixes beer and cola. What country does that? Fucking Nazis.

too bad uk beer is legitimately trash. the only good bier in yurop is german and even then the usa has been surpassing them for the most part

PRAISE UNTO HIM

>the only good bier in yurop is german
I pity the Amerifat who has not discovered Belgian beer.

P.S.
German beer fucking sucks, Americans just bring it up to look cultured and cosmopolitan.

Doesn't the mandatory inclusion of halal migrant semen in your beer make it a lil salty tho?

I would never ever do such an abomination.

Since when do muslims have anything to do with alcohol you retard? Germany may be taken over by immigrants, but this is one of our last strongholds.

I wish these fags shipped to the west coast

yes, i have had belgian beer and i don't consider it to actually be beer. german bocks are real beer

>Meanwile we've been brewing beer since the iron age

And despite the massive headstart you still produce nothing but disgusting piss.

Yes and no. Hipster faggots feel owed if they patronize any business smaller than Walmart.

Wait Yuengling endorsed Trump?

Yes. Boycott planned. It'll backfire just like Chic-fil-a.

Oh god, I didn't think I could love them more, but here I am. Dog bless

You're joking. Almost all good American beers are just copies of English beers.

>
>Since when do muslims have anything to do with alcohol you retard? Germany may be taken over by immigrants, but this is one of our last strongholds.

user, Islamic law forbids alcohol. I'm sorry.

thats skunk piss your drinking, faggot.

PA IS GARBAGE

GO SUCK ON A PEROGIE YOU FUCKING POODUNK SHITBAG

Let's not turn this into a pissing contest, gentlemen (Americans will win after we down 20 Keystone Lights). Beer is delicious, we can all enjoy it.

KeK that's pretty funny desu

Wtf I hate yuengling now

Do you honestly think those shitskins that come here care about their religious rules? lol.

Yuengling is my shit. Good lager

Yuengling is a solid beer for college kids on a budget. I can't stand the stuff now but it has its time and place.

No, but give it a few more years before bagdaddy decides it's time to cull the last vestiges of German culture and tradition. Truly, I would be honored to fight the brown hoard by your side, but it seems the current caliphate is settling in to your country for the long term.

My man! Born and raised in Philly. This stuff is the best. Same price as Budweiser but a hundred times better. The only cheaper beer that's almost as good is Burger.

He's a weeb faggot teaching english not a nip

Who else cider master race here?

Shit I just bought a couple tallboys and mistakenly passed on yuengling. I'm sorry. I let everyone down.

Americans do not drink beer.

>being so close and also so far

Of course they do. Have fun with sharia law in 10 years.

What the fuck is that?
It can't be fucking cider. I make cider and have two gallons in secondary right now.

Yea

That is fucking terrifying.

Those digits. Kek is pleased by your choice of beverage.

Damn.. Got me yearning for a quad

Butthurt coastfag detected.

Yuengling is barely better than Budweiser.

Anyway, I got some Victory last night. I had never had it before, but it's pretty good. I've been going to a lot of local breweries lately. I really enjoy them, but they're always packed with nu-males. I'm looking forward to Lagunitas Brown Shugga coming back soon.

America is literally the best place for beer right now. I'm guessing you don't know shit about the craft beer revolution.

No joke. This is one of the better tasting beers out there. Quite different from the beers brewed on the german purity laws. damn tasty.

Feels good to be from the town where this is brewed.

German beer is the best in the world you slack jawed faggot. Kill yourself Amerilard.

God I wish I could get that pisswater in Chicago. It's pisswater but it's the best shit beer in the whole country. Sick of the IPA fad, wish we could get something else from all these fucking microbreweries.

I have something to drink it with.

~pickled horse meat

Belgian beer is objectively better than German shit.

>Tfw the pub has Kwak on tap

Pipeworks a best. Lizard King a best

>from Philly
>move to VA
>visit gfs parents
>yuengling summer lager
>it's delicious
>can't find it in VA and summer is over

Yuengling blows man

I'd buy Yuengling if it didn't taste like piss. Every time I've had it, I remember why I don't buy it.

Ugh, all head

Just got back from early voting in NC. Enjoying some brews while the gf is visiting her family. Drinking craft beer from a Yuengling glass actually..

>tfw no fucking way to get Yuenglings here in Utah anywhere near me
At least our local brews have bantz I guess.

>american "beer"

>the craft beer revolution
Lol, hi re.ddit. Enjoy our nu-beer with fellow nu-males

I just moved to Utah, will have to give that one a try when I get over this cold.

That's some pretty top tier bantz, Utahfriend.