LOL?

LOL?

Is this legit? thought this was a liberal comic

It's probably about how much Swedes like crime novels and movies.

I think its supposed to be about 'scandi-noir' and crime fiction rather than actual crimes.

Ben Garissons style is sorta deteriorating

i think his mind is sorta deteriorating too

More like vicucks, amirite?

It is. user just edited some of the lines.

photoshopping a jew into every comic?

reminder that this artist drew a child getting molested because she's so shit at writing that the pedo character in her other comic was the most likeable one of the bunch

pedos tend to be pretty chill, not judgmental at all. Unless you are a kid that is

I've started to browse Humon's site again just to see the fandom disprove her claims

this comes out as super passive agressive
did the author grow up on a singl parent household?

Too bad they cover up all the rapes, grenade attacks, Al-Qaeda/ISIS terror cell busts and other actual crimes. It'd make for great reading!

nah Humon just takes every rumour she hears from her (scandi) peers and makes a comic about it.

Problem is she doesn't give enough of a fuck to bother about research.

She has a massive cuck fetish judging by her other comics.

idk to me it seems like an attack on men who dont want to be fathers
i mean its all nice and all until they bring up the real dad who is a fucking idiot even tho the point she is trying to make is that its no bigdeal
if its no big deal then how come the other guy is a stupid idiot? seems personal

Apparently they are making a card game.

Got any choice caps?

who the hell wants a card game based on this crap? at the very least if they are milking their audience make it digital so they can play online iinstead of shoving it up their assholes because they either dont have irl friends or irl friends they can share this crap with and make it a crossover between various stupid webcomics for maximum fan explotation

There's also this that's probably where Humon's rumour originated from.

If you take these two into account, it is entirely possible for a norse to adopt an infidelity child, but that won't mean he won't be pissed off at boht his wife and the father, and has a number of measures to take if he wants to - including taking the adoption as a final "fuck you" to the father

Because Humon doesn't give a fuck. She's a DA attentionwhore that keeps to her own and her worldview is as detached as it gets to the point half her comics are just acting out her fetishes and the other half rumours she found funny.