How do we save CN?

My idea is to stop airing TTG 50% of the entire week. Shaft the remake/reboot bullshit, fire Christina Miller, turn 3-4 of their good recent pilots/shorts into full shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMFSJTwPoE4
latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-time-warner-bros-hbo-earnings-20170503-story.html
nielsen.com/us/en/press-room/2017/video-on-demand-vod-content-ratings-added-to-media-impact-planning-solution.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Boomerang#Current_programming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Teen Titans Go is their most successful show, then I wouldn't mind that show having the most time on the schedule. It's just that Cartoon Network airs the show almost all the time throughout the week.

>"waaah, muh childhood"
grow up and watch what you want on the internet

Sup Forums should make it's own Cartoon channel.

then it'd be just reruns of old shows running 24/7

Fuck TV.

You realize cartoons can't sustain themselves with shitty aps and shitty online services. Cartoons can't exist without TV, especially when it comes to smaller brands like CN, Nick.

hmm maybe that's the point.
Although I'd think it'd be cool if they made a CN2 channel with classics and cartoon cartoon show format with shorts and pilots aired from the what a cartoon! era and cn city redebuting.
> kind of like boomerang before it became the dumping dying cartoons channel

>not using torrent sites to get the shows YOU want
>this day and age

>"hmm maybe that's the point."
what is the internet

there are people who dont have internet but have cable, ie rural areas where the connection is terrible and they dont use it.

You're really dumb, if the show does not exist, you won't be able to torrent it. If CN stops producing cartoons and go to shit, you won't have what to torrent.

>fire Christina Miller

Can we please kill this meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=aMFSJTwPoE4

They cant sustain themselves online you streaming loving faggot. Also, enough people still watch tv that there target dem should be for older kids instead of fucking toddlers
>hurr durr more people are cutting the cord then ever
People are still watching tv and they always will, you new age hipster bitch

Shes a fucking TTG loving cunt and wants to focus on their DOA app rather then the actual channel. She should not only be fired but blacklisted from the industry

>what is doing something other than watching TV

>I disagree with your post, so it's dumb
you probably don't know how to even open a torrent

>what is growing media
came can be said with personal computers, smart-phones, etc. get with the times grandpa

>blacklisted from the industry
>making the company wealthy
TTG makes money you brainless mouth-breather

>thinking it's ok ever for a channel to be +80% ONE show

>jhonny bravo, ppg, samurai jack, courage,...
I'd be okay with that.
since Sup Forums is only idea men we'd never get any actual labor done, but do you think we could fund shit like /tg/ and Sup Forums has? like pilots?

Can't wait to see shorts that have potential get turned into utter shit after its first season.

t. 12 year old

As a different user pointed out, streaming isn't sustainable. They need to get those television views to stay afloat. You're delusional if you think watching shit online makes them large amounts of money. Ad money from the internet is already going to shit and if they put their stuff on Hulu or Netflix they won't get too much. Cartoons cost millions of dollars to make and streaming isn't going to provide that much. And yes, you are dumb.

>pirate shows you like. never actually support them
>show does poorly
>show gets canceled or a shit budget
>complain

I ain't against torrents but what kind of logic is this?

She needs the other president to teach her. he was cool, not talking about Ttu Snyder btw

>She should not only be fired but blacklisted from the industry
Literally MrEnter.

>how god everyone who doesn't believe in my new age future tech is a literal grandpa regardless if the streaming bubble is doomed to pop and only netflix and hulu will survive
Do you even hear yourself?
Also TTG doesnt make money because its forced downs kids throats rather then giving them a choice to like it. If they played more shit on the network literally no one would watch it.

> what is streaming isn't sustainable for a cable channel?

>lol anyone who brings up a rational point against my radical future hipster ways is either underage or an old person
Shut the fuck up retard

I am pretty sure they're at the point that without TTG they vanish.

I would totally agree with that.

They could also air lesser known cartoons, like Screen Songs, Noveltoons, Mighty Mouse shorts (not sure how much they'd be allowed to do that though) and of course they could air english dubs (or in original format, their choice) of "Nu,pogodi!"

Other than that, there's still an nearly entire archive of redrawn and computer colorized set of Looney Tunes shorts from 1935 to 1943 they could air.

It's literaly as easy as:
>make TTG 30 or 40% of the lineup rather than 90-100%
>keep up the pilots, throw new blood into the system
>drop nuPPG like a hot potato
>fix Boomerang

yeah and even reboot what a cartoom and give the creators of the show more freedom

>I am pretty sure they're at the point that without TTG they vanish.
Literally only babies who grow out of the show and are tired of it within two weeks and the biased execs like ttg. If anything if they got rid of it there channel would flourish

>I am pretty sure they're at the point that without TTG they vanish.
Well, they put themselves into this scenario and all they need to do is add some diversity and stability to their schedule. They survived for so long without TTG, so they can continue to do so without airing it 50% of the time.

>pirate shows cause their is no way to view them in its entirety
>show does poorly for alot of other reasons
you tell me

>for a cable channel
Netflix and Hulu

>still understand emrging medias
explain why many browse on their phones, dipshit

>>keep up the pilots, throw new blood into the system
This, they have so much promising shit. Infinity Train, Welcome to my Life and heck, even the Villainous Mexican cartoon. If they continue to make so many promising pilots and actually turn them into shows, they'll do well.

TV is a meme, can't save it.

Because faggot, they like to surf the internet that way. Still doesnt mean they dont watch tv you thick stupid little man

Well streaming going to burst soon so i doubt that will survive so tv will be back where it was 5 years ago in about 2-3 years

>Netflix and Hulu
You are very naive, they can't afford to rely on these 2, because what if 1 or both fuck them over because they only want to have their own original cartoon programming for example, dumb cunt? Also, streaming on those 2 ain't funding the millions of dollars these cost to make.

> cable channel
bringing up a streaming service
are you downloading a dumb?

>refutes point
18+ kiddo, age of computer is in effect, best to learn it now

>if 1 fucks them over
>fucking over Netflix or Hulu
full-blown retard

I see you like to pay for satellite services

>>if 1 fucks them over
>>fucking over Netflix or Hulu
>full-blown retard
You're the retard, I meant it the other way around, Netflix and Hulu can fuck CN over.

Even if streaming goes bust and it goes back to 5 years ago it's still a problem. Since the internet was a thing TV has been slowly dying since the 2000s. Its fixing a bullet wound with a bandage

Saying im underage isnt an argument you inflamatory faggot. How else was i supposed to give a rebutle without refuting your point you annoying moron?

>pirate shows cause their is no way to view them in its entirety
>implying you can only support shows by watching cable
>implying it's hard to view (unless you're an international)

>show does poorly for alot of other reasons
like?

also
>all these grammar mistakes
you really are 12, aren't you?

Theyll probably suck up the loses of sales but still exsist. I hate this hipster faggot that defends CNs decision to play TTG and saying streaming is the future by insulting everyone trying to be a counterculture tech fag

>like everyone tells you streaming can't pay for cartoons that cost millions of to make.
3 people tell you this but you stilm wanna be dumb

No your the retarded shit bag bitch that uses insults instead of making an actual argument. Blow your skulll out you degrading retarded faggot

>like?
writers strike, numerous bombs, animators quitting, etc.

>you really are 12, aren't you?
>caring about grammar
>on Sup Forums
go back to your circlejerking hugbox you driveling retard

>costs millions of dollars to make
are you retarded? TTG is made on a shoe-string budget yet it pulls in way more than its made on

>streaming is not the future
>everybody want to get in on the streaming trend
failed business man detected

>>costs millions of dollars to make
>are you retarded? TTG is made on a shoe-string budget yet it pulls in way more than its made on
You're an embarrassment.

Its only a bubble, its not going to last and people still and always will watch tv

t. Autist

She's doing good from a business standpoint

I'd rather they fix boomarang first.

see:
>it's not going to lase
>said the same thing to computers, smart phones, and other shit
not going to last = definitely going to last

Your the retarded faggot who thinks that cunt isnt tanking the company from shit ratings from ttg, and a traitor the needs to fuck off Sup Forums poor supporting ttg and that cunt just to be a contrarian bitch

Straming different because people will always want a randkm variety like on tv instead of being forced to pay attention

The fact that you say that cartoons don't cost millions of dollars to produce says more than enough.

-to something like on streaming and not have it on as background noise or to discover a new show. Knock out your fucking teeth and bleed to death you contrarian tech obsessed faggot bitch

>negates TTG budget
spoken like true sperg

>replying to your own post
>when you've could've made one
kek

Why are you so hellbent on seeing tv die and defending CN while calling orher people retarded, underage, or a plethora of different names. Are you really that hyperfocused in trending technologys or are you a dirty contrarian doing this purposefully to piss people off

>writers strike, numerous bombs, animators quitting, etc.
gee I wonder why. still not the biggest issues they have anyways.

>caring about grammar
>on Sup Forums
there's a difference between lack of punctuation and confusing entirely different words with each other. also "alot"

also
>being this mad
wew lad

I accidentally sent it earlier you blithering faggot

Ok meme's aside, Is CN america the only network that TTG is aired for 80%> of the week. I'm also starting to get the impression that CN makes more money over seas than it does in it's american branch
>Cartoons can't exist without TV,
they can, but they'd have to either decrease thier quality, their length or extend the amount of time an episode is posted between a season.

>implying mad

phone poster detected

tv has been dying since mid 2010

Why are you people blaming TTG and Miller? The show and it's staff has nothing to do with this and Christina doesn't decide this on her own.

If you want results find the person(s) actually responsible for this and take (non-violent) action.

Posting on your phone shows nothing about the quality of your posts, so shut up you desktop faggot. And tvs been declining but is not going to die. Do you work for netflix or something and thats why your such a faggot about this?

>Ratings

Will you retarded poorfags who don't have cable stop with this shit? Nobody cares about ratings anymore, it's about App streaming and On Demand views. Most of you stupid fucks who make these threads don't even have cable so they really don't give a fuck about what you faggots want

TTGs fault is for making unfunny shit. People blame miller because she probably gives the orders and allows this poo in the loo faggot to pull this shit
>and take (non-violent) action.
If i had it my way miller and vishnu athreya would be gutted like pigs and forced to take in dragon dildos, but your rught maybe someone should protest in front of their offices or something

No, they stilll care about ratings you thick mongloid, there app doesnt even have most if the episodes so of course ratings mean something still you drooling retard

You stupid fuck App views are in tandem with On Demand, which tells me you still don't know what the fuck you're on about. On Demand viewing has overtaken ratings in terms of importance ages ago because people rarely watch lie programming anymore. Even Game of Plebs has low ratings but its streaming and On Demand views are off the charts. HBO has more app subscribers than they do Cable subscribers to put things into context for your mentally stunted mind. You stupid fucks don't matter, you don't ay for the service, you don't even know how they determine what matters anymore because you fucks just watch illegal streams and then you make these fucking retarded threads whining about TTGO and no action cartoons. Fucking kill yourselves, you're too stupid for this fucking planet

>unfunny shit
i bet you get pissed off of Family Guy as well; you melodramatic loser

>admitting to use your phone
kek

Can someone give me a backstory on this "Greg" fellow? I've seen his name cropping up in a lot of these threads but I've never seen a concrete explanation.

Your the stupid fuck you retarded bitch fucker. Ratings still matter or they wouldve destroyed their channels ages ago, and the fact that CN isnt doing so well financially is a direct result of poor ratings from TTG. Shut the fuck up about things you dont know you temper tantrum crybaby bitch

>hurr durr everyone who doesnt like my meme shows is gay
I want to punch you so hard that you start coughing up blood and beg for mercy

>im lossing an argument so i better bring up a literal who in an attempt to mock him and the person im loosing an argument too
Slit your throat you off topic inflaming CN defending faggot. Your bullying bullshit you use to justify your beta virgin life isnt wnated here. Kill yourself you worthless cock sucker

I'm jerking off to this thread right now by the way, autism turns me on.

"Suddenly...I'm not so different...suddenly....I'm not so aloooone!"

Holy shit shut the fuck up already with your fucking delusions

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-time-warner-bros-hbo-earnings-20170503-story.html

Turners Quarter is UP that means CN is posting a PROFIT

To further show to you that ratings are a meme and that you're an idiot, nielson has already started to try and start up a way to measure On Demand viewing since that's what actually fucking matters now

nielsen.com/us/en/press-room/2017/video-on-demand-vod-content-ratings-added-to-media-impact-planning-solution.html

Fucks off and kill yourself. You fags don't matter

>Implying i like or even watch modern Family Guy
t. dumbass

My gawd, all this autistic arguing is getting me so hard....

It doesnt mean CN is up, and there ratings are down and since their app is shit i doubt there getting much ratings thenselves. Shoot your brains out you intolerable fuck
The fact you defend TTG and shows like family guy is enough of a reason to hate you

t. still an autistic dumbass

remove teen titans go and put the old shows that made it so good on regular rotation. It'll get the older fans back on and teach the kids who cartoons should be done

>teach em good morals
MrEnter mouth-breather

Not an argument you autistic retard

>"the shows are too mean spirited!!!"
mouth-breather

I never even said that you over reaching contrarian shitbag

>this entire thread

>what is implying
you're still a mouth-breather

Your the retarded fuck who doesnt know when hes lost the argument, shithead. Complaining about the status quo and not taking it in the ass by being a realist bitch like you makes me better then you, and makes you a coward and a faggot

>95108631
>going all out
>being this retarded
here's your (you)

Are you actually retarded?
> inb4 we all know that you'll say no but we all know you are.

MORE LIVE ACTION!

Bring Back Johnny Test

thats basically what I thought Boomerang was supposed to be back when I first heard of it but I've looked up the current blocks and it's kind of pathetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Boomerang#Current_programming

>mfw Rick and Morty is the TTG of Adult Swim and it won't be long until it completely dominants the block

the rebranding killed it. it was full of classics.

Your the retarded fuck who cant even give reasons to fund his idiocy

>95108922
here's your (you) as wel, mouth-breathing special ed kid

Your the retarded bitch, bitch. Your wrong, your a mouth breathing shit eating retard, and need to kill yourself

we don't. We kill it. We rebuild from it's corpse.

Honestly, at this pont thats the best way to fix this. Lets just hope whatever comes after CN after it inevitably fails due to the loss of ratings(which still fuckig matter by the way) isnt as bad as current CN or CN real.

Obviously she has to approve the schedule since she's running the network and is in charge of keeping it successful, so it's still her fault even though she's not planning the schedule out personally.