Did anyone noticed the boarder around the flags yesterday ? Does anyone know the significance?

Did anyone noticed the boarder around the flags yesterday ? Does anyone know the significance?

Show me another photo of a speech with flags with boarders.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfSkBONbDwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

a-are you serious?

You Trumpsharts are getting desperate.

military user here, I believe they use these kinds of flags for ceremonies and other formal events. They're just fancy flags meant to be displayed indoors, instead of on a flag pole outside.

The fringes denote maritime flags. Some people believe this to indicate that we are operating under admiralty (i.e. Uniform Commercial Code) rather than under the law of the land, and trace this back IIRC to shady banker tricks pulled by FDR near the time when we got off the gold standard domestically.

I forget the ins and outs of it. Jewpedia of course vociferously denies everything.

But you might be interested in, "The Own it All Including You" by Ron McDonald (yes, that's really his name) who clearly has a good understanding about his claims and does actually practice law.

Holy shit no one cares faggot

This is one of the funnier and more amorphous conspiratorial rabbit holes out there. Google it. Gilded vs ungilded flags and nwo.

no biggie though as at this point I think its largely random. Trump's done some where the flags were like this too and others not

Yeah it's a different kind of flag. I forget what they're called but they're for formal/legal events such as a court of law or military event

>boarder

Come on people. That is TWICE in two days that people spelled it boarder.

OP cared enough to make a thread to ask. I answered.

An alternative would be to just punch it into the interenet and see what various websites have to say, but said book is good because it covers other things like the Federal Reserve and the concept of infinite rehypothecation as practiced in the City of London Corporation (which is how they leverage everything out to infinity without technically breaking the law).

>dumb shit in file name
>dumb shit in image

Nice one, Cletus.

She answered two questions.
How is that a press conference?
2 questions and the first one seems like she was reading the answer.

Martial Law Flag "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, ยงยง1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The President of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the military. The placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a yellow fringe border on three sides."

Tx

idk if i believe the maritime thing, but I do think a flag should not have fucking fringe. first of all, it looks fucking stupid. second, a flag is meant to be holy, you don't fuck with it. Who decided to put yellow shit on it? it's disgusting like a desecration

youtube.com/watch?v=OfSkBONbDwA

You'll also see this flag in every courtroom, a change made uniformly when the federal courts were reorganized.

Warning: if you actually want to get into this stuff, you'll want a good copy of Black's Law Dictionary at hand in order to mince words properly.

>without
i have a question though, why even bother? I mean this whole shit about "if we used these secret law words that goyim don't know about, we can legally violate their rights!" they don't even have to do that, nobody will go against them even if it was blatantly illegal

At this juncture, mainly for educational purposes. I don't know of anybody who knows what to do about how messed up things have gotten. Peter Nice gave up and decided to be a truck driver. Ralph Winterrowd is doing yeoman's work on a different angle in via whether or not you really own your own car.

But I think a guy like Bob Chapman or Bill Still has his head in the right direction as far as what makes sense for the average person to spend his time on.