CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote against free speech.

t. Mohammed

THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE

t. Ahmed

t. Abdullah Massalah Kalef

SHES CHEER CAPTAIN AND IM ON THE BLEACHERS

t. Abdul Haleem Wakim

DONT YOU CRY NO MOOOORRE

I agree. Trump is a fascist
t. Spic
You're way more likely to be a Muslim than we are m8

Hillary is against free speech far more than Trump, moron. Wish you were near me so your throat could be zipped open.

>In some instances, the fathers who tried to remove the abused girls from the houses of the rape gang were they themselves arrested for disturbing the peace

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

>Wish you were near me so your throat could be zipped open.
Durr you insulted Trump so I want to kill you
Durr Drumpf is not a fascist though

What does this prove about Trump OBJECTIVELY ACTING LIKE A FUCKING FASCIST!

lmao

That is such a great song. Why can't anyone sing like that today

The good thing about Fascism is social responsibility will be able to be enforced by the public beating the Frenchie poof fag-nasties out of the LBGT queers and public ostracizing of those who deviate too far from the norm.

1940S HERE WE COME

I'll rather be a poor man's Spaniard than a fucking mudshit pedo

How much does CTR pay you? how can i join?

>cherrypicking

Clean my toilet you uneducated mongrel.

The hope shouldn't be for Trump's support to rise so much, but for Hillary's to crash. That would be a bigger and surer indicator for me.

lol is that what this thread is about? The shit-tier LA times tracking poll? What a joke

let them believe user, they don't have many days left

I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE ANGELS
IT COMES TO MY SURPRISE
WE CLIMBED ABOARD THEIR STAR SHIP
AND HEADED FOR THE SKIES

CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

>Trumped Brony

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theres are probably people who can, but they dont fit into the diversity, SJW, mainstream pop narrative so they dont get signed, because Kansas were ugly motherfuckers, people can say what they want, but todays celebs are sex objects

Banter innit.

Desperation Incarnate

fuck fascists and fuck crybaby sissy SJWs, the only thing that teaches you fags is a boot on your neck and pavement in your teeth

>you cannot kill yourself
fuck you and stop closing my loophoeles

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME

kek you do realize that music today is the best its ever been? Maybe not in your shitty pop universe but 2016 has had some of the best releases of all time. Sorry you're too pleb to appreciate it.

That's exactly what I'm talking about doing you skinweeb mong.

Yeah I'm just saying you should be first in the firing squad, downie bootlicker

What did I miss? I've spent the last couple days disconnected from the world at large.

t. Abdul Mohammed al-Islami

o/ HAIL VICTORY! HAIL GOD-EMPEROR!

Too bad I would already be in the firing squad you civvie dicksucker.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

OH HOW PRETTY, ALL THE SCENERY
THIS IS NATURE'S SACRIFICE

>Can literally get jailed for criticizing immigration
>Free speech

good one, now hit it home with the navy seals copypasta you impotent redneck oaf

>le germany is muslim meme xDDDDDDD
Idiot. Germany has always been and is still whiter than the UK. You have more muslims in your country than us and the most given name in is Mohammed. FUCKING MOHAMMED.
You're probably a brown eyed John Oliver tier britain anyway who thinks he's white. Lmao.

You must have realized the truth, huh? Sorry the military is full of people who don't agree with you. That's not my fault. It's just how real life works.

t. Aflah Salahuddin

All Star, unless the random song can be Tell Me Why

Nice m8