How does Sup Forums feel about Firearms?

How would you interpret the 2nd Amendment?

SHALL

Citizens should be able to buy anything. CCW permits should be as universal as a Driver's license. No background checks. If someone that isn't supposed to buy a gun does buy a gun it would end badly for them if they tried using it so it's a problem that solves itself.

NOT

i want some but i dont think retards should have access to them

just kidding

we should all have all of the guns, especially RPGS

fuck the government

fucking kikes

>interpret
A well regulated militia, being vital to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

BE

I don't FEEL any way about firearms because I'm not a woman.

I THINK they're great and I love to shove them up my vagina.

INFRINGED

>How would you interpret the 2nd Amendment?
Every citizen must be allowed and encouraged means of modern warfare capable of taking on modern military helicopters and tanks.

The only way to enterpret it.

with a comma

I just want two of every firearm that's ever existed, one to use and one to put away

Fuck the NFA

The purpose is for the populace to be able to defend itself from the government, and because of this I think the people have the right to own anything the military owns, from grenade launchers to attack helicopters to nuclear submarines. Deal with it commies.

>interpret
You don't interpret the Bill of Rights. You read it literally.

I seriously think the whole "right of the people" and "shall not be infringed" are very clear.
The framers were all like, shit yo, standing armies are shitty because the government could use it to oppress the people. And then they were like, what if, the people themselves were the army. Then they couldn't be forced to oppress themselves.
But then we fucking got a standing army anyway. So now it's doubly important that the unorganized milita is allowed to keep and bear any arm they want.

my shield been falling to reject sometimes, have u had this problem ?

failing

Dont care

I have more than I should and don't need any of them. Some I don't even like and my favorites hold less than 10 round but if you try to take them from me, I'll murder you.

Nope, are you using steel cased slav ammo?

The founding fathers did NOT mean for us to have handguns and assault rifles. Its outdated and needs to be changed for modern times. If something goes wrong, you should call the fucking police. Lol and dont get me started on the government, you really think you're gonna win against drones and nuclear bombs? Dont think so.

Every citizen should be armed. There should be no gun laws other than the 2nd amendment.

Keep it like it is, just disband the NFA restrictions and deport all non whites.

WELL REGULATED

Winchester white box

i think it's hilarious the lenghts americnas will go though to twist and ancient document just becuase they can't simply say that guns are awesome(and hey, they are). but NOOO, that's too simple, FREEDOMS AND HOME INVASIONS WHICH REQUIRE AUTO-MAGS AND THEY'RE COMING FOR US, that's much easier to believe

It's too late for America but I don't want more guns here

If you can lift it, you can have it.

People, after passing some classes about the use of firearms for self-defense, passing a gun range practical exam, psychological tests and a background check should be able to own at least pistols for self-defense.

>interpret
>the bill of rights
Pick one

An individual right the government has no power to restrict. Most current regulations are unconstitutional, which is why they use the commerce loophole to justify them.

With two hands and a firm stance.

Shall not be infringed. If I want to carry a concealed automatic PDW with armor piercing rounds then I should be able to. No forms. No database. No permits. Just me and my freedom.

How it was written.

>Founding fathers
They were terrorists in the eyes of the crown, muskets were state of the art at the time.
>police
For what? To bring the body bags? Cops are minutes away when seconds count.
>Drones
I don't think the military would drone strike neighborhood's and if they did they'd lose all public support.

Also I seriously doubt soldiers would fight against their uncles and brothers back home.

a crazy person cant stab you or run over 200 people with a truck?

What if said person has a knife or an illegally bought gun in the last image ?
Also, add periodical psychological tests to

Fuck you have a beautiful family user.

The old, tired adage of, "When seconds count, the police are minutes away," applies here. Especially in rural areas.

>you see Ivan, when you of many guns like me, never have to reload

An armed society is a polite society. There should be no restrictions on automatics or magazine sizes or on any physical modifications. Explosives and artillery of course are not within the realm of personal protection and should not be available for public sale but open and concealed carry should be protected as a constitutional right under federal law with no State legislation being permitted to override that for cities or otherwise (that means you NYC). If you are ever convicted of a violent crime, found to be mentally unfit to own, or are not a natural born citizen then you should not be able to purchase or own a firearm. Should a random shooting occur there will be plenty of armed citizens able to return fire immediately as opposed to simply fleeing in shock while the police figure out what's going on when someone get's a chance to call.

I cam to Sup Forums with a very liberal mindset of gun regulation. Now I condone firearms and advocate that all Americans own at least 1, loaded and ready to fire. Honestly, looking back before I swallowed the pill, I wish I could go back and strangle myself with my own umbilical cord that I've been saving.

>Keep the 2nd Amendment
>Deport all whites

This isn't going to end the way you think it will.

t. Non white

>a well regulated militia

A group of militant people with some sort of rank structure. But really as we have found out during the iraq and afghan war is that 5 soldiers can be as efficient ans 100.

>being necessary to the security of a free state.

There is 50 free states and the peopel are allowed to defend their states flag and capital.

>the right of the people

No explanation needed

>to keep and bear arms

Government cant hold on to your weapons and give them to you when they choose, you have the right to acquire and use when needed.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

FUCK OFF

Guns are for pussies. Real men don't need guns to defend themselves

those aren't "gun deaths" so they don't count, obviously.

Meh, have you checked your extractor for any wear?

>the founding fathers did not mean for people to be able to defend themselves efficiently until the police arrives
Guess they were a bunch of assholes, then.

fag

NO

It's not a privilege it's a right.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD.

>gun deaths
I love how they never count how many people actually saved themselves from harm because they own guns, libtards always skip that part.

Can't have a sensible discussion about it because Americans foam at the mouth and get mad as fuck everytime gun control is brought up.

It's probably too late anyway, any US nigger gangbanger who wants a gun can go and get one cheap.

Much harder to get one illegally in the UK but Americans refuse to accept this and think any low level bong criminal can get one just like in
the US. It's so foreign and removed from their frame of reference they just don't see how gun control could possibly work in ANY country.

Citizens should have the right to open carry any firearm anywhere they want.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

background checks are constitutional if felony disenfranchisement is constitutional

not letting people with mental disabilities have them is tricky but fine because of the capability question--if someone is deemed incapable of utilizing their rights then those rights are deferred to a guardian, not removed entirely (rights cannot be removed as they are not privileges)

arms refers to armaments aka weapons you can reasonably carry on your person

the militia clause is not a limiter on the right but given as justification for the right

other than that any limitation is infringement

Ok mein Nigger

Can you explain how your bare hands would handle this situation?

Allow all non-felons the ability to purchase any weapon, be it SBR, 'machine gun' (fully automatic rifle/LMG/etc), allow any modification and no restrictions to purchase or ammunition.

Remove NFA taxes and restrictions, remove 1986 automatic related legislation, remove NFA taxes from gunmakers, completely deregulate.

Allow citizens access to background check information (charge nominal fee) and make it a requirement for private sales (no registry, just make it like you're going to an authorized dealer)

For weapons that are currently NFA/FFL regulated, such as SBR's and fully automatic weapons, restrict the ability to private sale such that if you purchase an M249, you are responsible for that M249. If it goes missing and kills people, you go to jail forever unless you reported it immediately. If it goes missing and you didn't know, it's not an excuse, these would require extreme levels of personal responsibility.

Implement mandatory gun safety training in High Schools with range time, require passing a course similar to getting your drivers license once 18, states decide length of authorization (expiration date) but not the training requirements or prices. This both demystifies guns and should help eliminate accidental shootings.

States have no authority to create limitations due to interpretation that these rights 'shall not be infringed'.

It's more that we have more guns in our citizens hands than the entire rest of the world has combined.

Gun control is a meme unless we had a complete hardcore dictatorship (which is the entire reason we have them to begin with).

NRA is one of the most influential special interest groups in America, and gun owners who believe in universal gun access are a vocal minority.

bad ammo. I had problems with my mp9c and some shitty 100rd box of brassmax. only probelems ever with it.

You need a 7.62x25 to go with that AK.

Yes, it's a right. As long as you know how to actually use a gun and are not completely fucking crazy or a felon. Angsty retards like you give other pro gun people a bad reputation.

>gun control

Literally infringing

>niggers can get guns easily

So what? I don't give a shit, I'm armed as well and 9 times out of 10, I'm probably more experienced than them.

Quit being a whiney coward and learn to defend your life.

>crown cuck
>implying any American would listen to it or take its opinion seriously.
Kek

Whites and Non whites are both entitled to gun ownership.

Check your extractor for excessive wear and quit limp wristing.

>Quit being a whiney coward and learn to defend your life.

What did he mean by this ?

Surely the fact that I need to use my fists to defend myself makes me less cowardly than some paranoid guy who walks everywhere with a pistol just in case

Americans cannot manufacture semi-auto pistols.

Felons who have served their time should be allowed to own weapons as well.

It's how the founding fathers would have wanted it.

Yes, it's a right. As long as you know how to actually use your free speech and are not completely fucking crazy or a racist . Hateful people like you give other pro speech people a bad name

The right of the people shall not be infringed.

That's about all you can think about it.

>how does Sup Forums feel about guns?
>how does Sup Forums feel about niggers?
>is this nigger based?
>how does Sup Forums feel about based jews?
>is based ben shapiro based?
>how does Sup Forums feel about Hillary?
>I bet she's great and we need a woman this time
>>how does Sup Forums feel about based Molyjew?
>Is he redpilled? Is he 14/88? I bet he is.
>is Gavin Yiannopolips dare I say it /ourguy/?
>is Lauren Southern dare I say /ourgal/?
I fucking hate you nupol faggots, pure fucking cancer

> this cuck with his jew controlled democracy thinking he has it better than me

Home defense is cool, but defense against your government is why being allowed to own weapons like an AR-15 is yuuuge

Education is not a requirement to own a gun.

And felons should have their rights restored once they served their time.

Sorry I'm to patriotic for you

You ever hear about the mass shooting in San Antonio TX at a movie theater? No, because 2 armed people were in the right place at the right time and killed him before he hit anyone. Moral of the story, carry 24/7.

the mental gymnastics applied to this debate can be staggering
just bring up the multiple statistics showing a gun is the best defensive option for victims of violent crime, usually gets something like "I'd rather be murdered if it means there are less gun deaths"

It means, reality doesn't care if you're cowardly or not, if you're dead.

Except that you don't.

You're a faggy little la la boy who's afraid of the big scary guns.

Fucking kys child.

You will never get rid of guns from citizens or criminals.

Responsible people have the right to bear arms that would allow them to be able to fight corruption within their government when push comes to shove.
The second amendment is very clear, absolute, and yet it is the only Amendment that gets "interpreted" by those in power so that they can try and weaken the people's ability to fight a corrupt government. A clean government is one that fears its people.

In the argument of
>But the Amendment was made when they only had muskets! People shouldn't have anything more powerful than muskets.
The Amendment was made when EVERYONE had muskets, civilian and military. They were equally armed. The Amendment is held to THAT standard. Not what kind of weapons existed then, but that the weapons owned by the people were equal to the weapons owned by the military.

As long as the owner is of sound mind, goes through the proper channels and responsibly secures them from theft or misuse, it should be no issue if a patriot has an RPG in his basement safe, keeping it hidden away "just in case".

>the fact that I need to use my fists to defend myself makes me less cowardly
>get jumped with a knife
>while you're bleeding to death and Ahmed is raping your sister realize that carrying a gun would've been a good thing
>actually carrying a knife would've been good as well, but you can't do that in the commie state of UK
>Die a worthless death like the spineless piece of shit that you are.
B-b-but muh paranoia, have fun using your karate moves on attackers.

You need one of these my dude.
Just remember, Romanian tokarevs are shit, Polish tokarevs are shit, every middle eastern and Asian tokarev is shit. Buy Russian, Yugoslav or Hungarian.

Fucking #REKT

They would also have wanted a militia to have everything that the powers that the government has.

Do you believe in nuclear deterrence? Cause if you dont I got sad news for how the world came into balance on a geopolitical and individual basis

I'd like to see a government issued firearm given to all citizens. Ideally it would be an AR-10. Other than that keep things like they are but get rid of restrictions on silencers, AOW, destructive devices, etcetera. Full-auto would require a license similar to CCW. Constitutional carry in all states, no more gun free zones anywhere.

Firearms are nice.
"Well-regulated" for me means you undergo training and then can earn whatever amount or type of firearm(s) you want.

Basically like a driver's license. No (((secret lists)))* or whatever though, that shit looks sketch as fuck.

*(Could tie it to being registered to vote though).

how much for dat c96?

I'd rather have a strong and competent constitutional monarchy than a oligarchy masquerading as a democracy. Americans have proven to be too lazy and too uniformed as a general population to function in a democracy.

>I'm to patriotic for you
You can't even speak your own language properly.
>Education is not a requirement to own a gun
Do you want the liberals to win ? Because that's how you make them win the gun debate. At least all the rednecks will be on your side.

> romanian talking about stabbings

I live in a white British neighbourhood, nobody gets stabbed around here.

I wouldnt the constitution is a piece of trash

TOP KEK

M8 you're literally neutered!

Unlike you, I have the means to take out my local police department.

You're a fucking slave as all Brits have always been

you should be allowed to own military grade equipment for the explicit purpose of being able to stage civil resistance if the state turns on you or goes awry and ignores the people

also self defense i guess

so basically legal unless you've got a violent criminal history or have been in a mental institution

*the government has OR the powers that be have
Brain didn't wanna pick I guess.

the USA is not a democracy, the framers were explicit in that