Trump international support

Quick question for Sup Forumssters. A lot of you guys are supporting Trump, including supporting Trump raid-ish type stuff. We can see that you're not from the U.S. by the little flag. I'm sure some of you are using proxies or are expats, but not all of you. So, the question is, why the fuck do you care so much and why are you supporting Trump religiously?

>I'm not voting for Hillary, btw, and Arizonafag here. Voting Gary Johnson, John McCain, and yes on 205.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-0O85R8xcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Voting Gary Johnson, John McCain, and yes on 205.
Kill yourself faggot

because your cancer country gave us isis and the migrant crisis

Seen alot of you lads shill for brexit and I can't stand that cunt clinton.

Because your country's politics are really relevant to every other nation in the world, despite your cuckiness.

I agree on his immigration policy and I would like 4-8 years of maymays

I doubt he'll win honestly, but I would really love to see him elected. The other option is a warmongering cunt, so why not support Trump?

Because whatever you fags do means we're stuck to you.

Because American values filter down to Western values, and America is in a cultural war at the moment.

>Sup Forums is one person
the reason why you see a lot of trump support here because one mod is cucked for trump.
if moot ran this place Sup Forums's gonna get obliterated because of the non stop unpaid trump shilling

>Not voting for Hillary.
>Voting for Johnson.
So you're voting for Hillary, got it.

I dont answer questions from faggots that vote traitors

He stands for the opposite of everything that destroyed my nation.

You can thank our Progressicuck Democrat party.

We're fucking sick to death of this election and can't wait for it to be over.

I was with you brothers. I have 10,000 twitter followers and by the end they were all cheering for you. It brought a real tear to my eye

Because hillary wants more WAR..

she armed isis, destroyed middle east and created a global Refugee crysis that is EXPORTING TERRORISTS to every country in the world.
IT MUST BE STOPPED.

Plan on working/travelling in America A LOT.
Australia is almost America (srs)

We are all in this together. If Trump loses the white race dies,

>calling us cucks
>stating that our politics influence your country.

Not particularly bright, are you?

that effect makes no sense. why would your opponent ever attack into a 5K monster? Why would it matter how many defense points they lose or gain? do you even know how to play yugioh?

it's an xyz and it doesn't even list the material you need to overlay in order to xyz summon it.

Because Canada eventually falls into America's footsteps. And Trump will not only make America great again, he will also end up making the world great again. This man is truly a world spirit.

Because the type of holocaust I'm interested in involves gassing kikes and not getting nuked back into the stone age.

I dunno, I don't play kids toys. I just liked how high quality the gif is.

I was ironically shillig for trump and made some money of YT videos, but it stopped being fun after I saw that people took me serious when I claimed global warming was a hoax and that vaccines cause autism.

Nice ID
But you are cucks and you do influence other countries.

Honestly?
For the lulz.
I just think the idea of Hillary being so entitled about being president and then getting beat by Trump is absolutely hitlarious.

I support Trump because Obama and Hillary foreign policy has been a disaster. I don't want the USA to ruin other countries around us.

Also, that bitch doesn't want to leave Russia alone. I like Putin, let him get Ukraine, who the fuck cares?

He's a bloated, orange cunt.

Jesus was a Jew.

if i have to give a specific reason that could affect me directly that is TTP

Because i don't want what happened to my country to happen to yours.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

That raped you.

Because he stands against globalism and because he will be a great example for new and similar political movements worldwide if he succeeds.

Basically, we will not be alone anymore, so it's extremely important for us that Mr Trump gets elected.

The EU is heavily influenced by the US whatever will happen in the US will happen to us. If you go to war against Russia we will too (and I will be dead).

Also our media and establishment are shilling hard against Trump. So he has to do something right.

god emperor trump 2024

80% of the Israelis here with American citizenship are voting for Trump,president Hillary which is a continuation of Obama would be bad news for the settlements.

Having complete influence over you implies we're the ultimate bull and you're the cuck.

Because we are fed up with MSM, which plagues every country, not only America
Also, Trump was a meme candidate, and we all love memes.

>why are you supporting Trump religiously?

for lulz mostly

I don't want Hillary to start a world war. Cos I live in the middle of it.
And I want trump to close the borders which will then make it okay for others to close theirs.

>Sup Forumssters
you have to go back

War. I don't want one.

>because he will be a great example for new and similar political movements worldwide if he succeeds.
This a thousand times. I want to point to Trump and the fact that America is still working fine despite all the fear mongering about his election to have an example to point to in our next election.
>See, America didn't collapse and minorities aren't in concentration camps despite what the leftists said, everything went fine, you can now vote in our right wing meme candidate.

Nah. The corruption runs deep.

Look forward to more "mysterious accidents".

You sound fag AF lol

join the hype stream

youtube.com/watch?v=D-0O85R8xcg

I want to sit and watch your cuntry burn. That's why I'm following this election closely for months.

You know that Obama gave you the largest military aid deal in history? And what did he do about the settlements? Nothing.

Your influence is a latent effect from your past status as bull.
But you're cucks now and you will turn the rest of the (western) world into cucks as well because no one realized to turn off the influence valve.
If that's something you're proud of, I dunno what to say.

That's not the real reason. Real reason is there is fuck all else to do in Transylvania until Halloween

I dont want to get deported from Sup Forums

Started it as a meme. Who doesn't love memeing hard

then I serious'd a bit when I realized Hillary would literally start ww3 which would majorly fuck us over, nato or not. I'm not ready to die at my mid 20s

I still think Trumps plan to handle the economy is bad but I'm no american, doesn't matter to me. But his foreign policy does since unfortunately we're stuck with Russia as our neighbour. Also having an american president who openly criticizes immigration will make it more socially acceptable to do it over here, and will make the facts and statistics more open for discussion

Then there's the whole exposition of globalists which I think is great, however I think Trump will have his price too eventually

basically the president of USA doesn't only affect USA. I'd imagine this is the motive of many others as well

US is the most powerful country in the world - it will effect us all.

We need more anti-establishment people elected in politics in ALL countries to build momentum and support for our own political revolution. Australia is pretty cucked in a lot of ways, but there's a groundswell of people here who are fed up with the latte sippers in Melbourne and Sydney thinking they know best and dictating high immigration, globalisation, political correctness and the rise of the state.

A Trump victory will embolden the silent majority around the world who want to give the middle finger to the established farce we have in power in most countries. It will give people belief that the machine can be broken.

Plus Clinton is a cunt that needs to go to jail.

because people scream and yell when I talk about trump saving America

I do like Trump, but this guy is like liberal catnip here.

People swear at me everyday cause I have a shirt that says "built it and they won't come"

He has made real life trolling funny as fuck

And that's exactly why we are pro Trump.

Because the US Is a big piece of shit and TRUMP is going to MAGA you dumb nigger.

for the lulz

Trump said that Germany is a diseaster and we will either pay for our occupational forces or the US withdraws completely. That opens two possibilities:

1) Merkel will pay, which results in either an increase of taxes or budget cuts in other areas. Money is holy here, so that will create outrage. Opportunity to use this following mess.

2) The US forces fuck off and leave an uneasy void behind. MUH RUSSIA will serve as a fear to fuel more military sentiment. With certain dubious comments by politicians recently, we could expect the reintroduction of Freikorps. Increasing military spending would create HUGE outrage, so outsourcing defense to civilians is the logical choice. The result of this is obvious.

pay debt

>721(OP)
this guy gets it

For me personally; America is the centre of the world. Whoever controls America controls the world. Your election right now is not between republicans and democrats, it's between globalists and anti-globalists.

These people want globalism so badly, but they want to implement it in such a way that it simply makes themselves comparatively richer, and the ordinary people comparatively poorer. Even though things will become comparatively more efficient, the excess wealth will flow entirely to the top percentile, giving them even more power. Trump seems to want to put a stop to this.

Also, if Trump wins, social attitudes will probably change a little. We perhaps won't have to pretend white males are the blame for everything women and blacks do. But that's just icing on the cake.

Because we are essentially a US puppet state.

ALLAH HATES FAGS , SO DOES TRUMP.

Because the wave gotta start somewhere and there's no better place than the most powerful country.

Because Clintons are scum.

I'm mainly just repaying the support ameribros gave us with brexit

Because as an allied nation I do not wish
a) to see a psychopath take the office
b) to see my brothers killed in a pointless war

/thread

And maybe he will give us some support over here. While psychotic Hillary, aka Merkel on steroids, would absolutely be destructive.

i want to see if a self sustaining US is possible, and i am a bit worried that Canada will be left behind re: trade deals.

i agree with Trump on his generally non-interventionist foreign policy even if he wants to clean up ISIS. US starting shit, protecting its interests destabilizes the world.

yes they need to protect the petrodollar, and we the west (NATO aligned countries) benefits from it as well, but I want to see an attempt at a different way of doing things.

that is if the system does not bear down hard on him - look at what happened to this guy who tried to shake things up

1) I work in online entertainment and SJW have beeen a pain in hte ass.
If Trump is elected they will shut up a little.

2) Italy government follow European leadership and Europe follow American politics.
When Trump is elected we will be able to discuss stopping this immigration madness.

Dam right!

I support Trump because literally all the other available options are either futile to vote for or otherwise complete dogshit.

Maybe the Republicans and Democrats will do better next time. For now, he's really the only half-decent choice.

Used to support Bernie, btw

Whoever wins the US presidential election sets the tone for the politics in other White countries.

>America
>white country

Not for long, moose fucker.

bacause i know that Trump has started something, something everyone on Sup Forums can get behind. and i know my backwards libcuck country will follow whatever USA does religiously, and i know that change HAS to come from outside. That, and no WW3 is also a big reason

I hope a Trump win push right-wing parties in europe.

Because of cuck expansion

Okay cuck island

I don't want WW3, and Hillary is WW3.

god damnit he looks really retarded

Anything Clinton does in office our PM will lap up like the nutless cuck he is.

He's already following Obongo's orders to send lots of Canadian troops to reinforce Russian borders.

Because you're a fucking cuck and someone's got to take care of your country.

Because this man is my idol,a mentor,an emperor.In my beief system(which allows you to choose and avatar of different human needs and emotiona) he is an avatar of greed and happines.He is roch.He does whatever he wants.Drug free.Has balls to stand up to the biggest.

I mean,if I could i would devout my life for his campaing.

Part of it is entertainment value.

It's like an episode of dancing with the stars, but far more retarded. Full all-the-way retarded at this point.

And, Hillary getting elected will likely create war tension with Russia/Syria/Iran that will end up being big issues for everyone.

Thanks for not being a Swedecuck.

because i want to see the cucks in my university cry specifically my politics professor

This unironically makes me miss my dog.

He was a good dog.

this

1, Should Hillary start war with Russia, we die first.
2, If Trump wins, he could help in our hopeless struggle to uncuck Europe
3, The US is always the one swerving international politics, if they go nationalist, others too
4, Lessening the influence of kikes is good for everybody
5, He is cool
6, Kek commands it

The USA is the source of all the left-wing, diversity, multi-kulti shit being pushed across the West. Every trend at US university sooner or later disseminates to campuses across Europe. We consume your Hollywood films, your TV series, your culture.

In other words, whatever happens in the USA has a delayed effect on the West at large. If you can overthrow the yoke of the globalists, Trump puts a halt to their efforts (like TTIP), ideally purges them from influential position, and shows the rest of the West that it IS possible for the people to say no to mass immigration, open borders, and other cuckoldry, it might inspire similar electoral victories here and put an end to this abhorrent state of affairs.

Also if Hillary wins she'll escalate the war in Syria (and possibly elsewhere) which will send even more refugees our way (genuine ones even, in this case).

unfortunately you are the problem in this world. get out.

Obama and Hillary fucked the middle east by supporting radical islamic terrorist to overthrow regimes, why do you think they refuse to connect terror with Islam? Their hands are bound by the deals with the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudi. Trump wants to fuck radical islamic terrorists to death, which will eventually somewhat stabalize the ME, which means no more migrants, who are fucking us swedes to death.

Hillary wants open borders, and invite more illegals who gets better treatment than actual Americans, Trump wants to fuck the illegals to death, I feel empathy with the Americans who suffer by illegal criminal aliens who literally rape, murder and steal from them, it's the same here.

Everything about Trump could be applied to Sweden and it would turn us around in the right direction. It's all about who gets fucked to death, the American people under Hillary or the illegal and criminal immigrants under Trump, pretty easy choice if you have a functioning brain.

Hoping Trumps victory will send nationalistic ripples all across west, and thereby making European countries great again.

Hillary will fuck up middle east even more which means more refugess for Turkey, We already have 3 million sandniggers and dont need more.

The USA is the leader of the free (aka western) world. If Trump wins, he legitimizes the new right across Western Europe. He singlehandedly destroys the narrative propagated by the Lügenpresse. The USA will stop spreading degeneracy in the form of diversity, multicultural bullshit, faggotry, political correctness, trans illness and so on.

A Trump win would be a victory for all of us. Don't fuck this up, burgers. We have this one chance to save the western world. In four years it will be too late given the rate at which degeneracy and cuckoldry is spreading now.

Supporting Trump. Sjwism and "diversity" haven't arrived here, despite Soros having a few operatives here. Hope his election starts the international manhunt for George Soros and his Rockefeller/Rothschild buddies and makes The World great again.

I'm trully spanish. I support trump because (((globalists))) have taken over our country and impose laws here in order to satisfy their special interests.

These special interests include making a gas pipeline through Syria from Qatar, and because of that, they created ISIS, they created the refugee crisis and they are now bringing muslims. We've lost all sovereignty, and when the pipeline is complete, they will destroy via (((globalism))) Russia. This ultimatelly will lead us to WW3 and race wars, all mixed. But (((they))) think they'll escape, and (((they))) wont.

Also, I believe that every country has to deal with its own problems, and not becoming a world empire, or the world police, or whatever. The USA gov is hijacked, so order must be restored there so we, the rest of the world respect USA and love USA like we used to.

Questions?

Rapefugees, SJWs, PC, ((globalism)), corruption and since he isn't part of the old "political elite", he might actually change something. Also, for some reason the Finnish MSM has been shilling really hard for Hillary, so I'd love to see the butthurt if Trump won.

>truly Spanish

Al-Andalusian detected