Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Aaand Molly saves the chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

bridgeotto.deviantart.com/art/Forgotten-01-186255790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Aaand Molly saves the chapter.
I like Molly too but I think that's a little strong...

It's not saying much but I guess this is the best page of this shitheap chapter so far; contrasts Abbey's re-characterization as a maniac with his one sympathetic quality of love for his sister.

Also Molly plays soccer I guess.

Holy shit this comic has taken a nose dive. Remember December?

Abbey also seems to have reached some degree of self-realization in these last two pages.
Too bad this intermission is a fucking flashback and we already know that this development is useless since in the subsequent chapter (where Lucy comes back) he already forgot all of that.

>Molly saves it
With the quagmire of the quality dip of unprecedented dimensions that happened the last chapters, even she can't save it since it's sinking in a sump of shittiness.

are you sure a nosedive isn't sugarcoating it since it is clear the only reason it is still going is because it is their sole source for money and relevance

All it would take is to make the rest of this chapter about Molly. Then it would be perfect

A rare action shot in this comic but it's done pretty poorly. both legs are ramrod straight.

Some of us wear clothes FOR NO REASON!

Lucy's mom is just costantly horny whenever a teenaged boy is around, that's why she's always wearing something.

I prefer Molly fanart.

>Maybe I am wrong?

Yes you are. If only this thinking would stick, but we all know it didn't.

God molly looks so fucking stiff. How has this person been drawing for ten years.

Is this awoo chan?

It's like she took inspiration from the majestic flamingo.

That's Molly for ya, majestic and beautifully innocent

Molly's too good for this world

She's too good for this comic!

Don't forget he's also a huge autist

Oops wrong thread

Errybody's retarded now

Molly is Godly

I'm on ch 67 and what the FUCK I just want Lucy and Mike to get together why does the author hate these two now

>ch 67
>Mike and Lucy

Brace yourself, user. also, please become next readeranon

I cant believe I have to read 50 pages of Abbey angst after that bombshell

Also I'm just predicting it now, but Sandy is manipulating Mike to get Lucy out of the picture because she views her as a rival.

Also, when will it be revealed that the scarf Mike wore is supposed to be the color of Lucy's eyes, it's pretty obvious

I don't think there's going to be an actual reveal, the comic's been pretty blatant about it. Though considering that the current chapter has been pretty much just been shit we already know I wouldn't be surprised if Mike's section mentions it. It's looking like his section is coming last, so I'm hoping that this won't be the case and Tae is saving the best for last.

I guess I ought to ask you some questions, since you're new.
>favorite character?
>favorite ship?
>favorite character aside, Mikefag or Lucyfag?

>I'm hoping that this won't be the case and Tae is saving the best for last
With years worth of literal shit as buildup? Nah man, now you're naive

This false hope is all I have left, user. Just let me live in my fantasy world.

>>favorite character?
Sue
>>favorite ship?
MikexLucy
>>favorite character aside, Mikefag or Lucyfag?
I guess Lucyfag atm, Mike last chapter basically just spat on like, years of friendship which he clearly enjoyed. Why didn't he say something then if it was a problem? It's his fault Lucy feels alone, because if he didn't associate with her at least she might've found other friends and hung out with Daisy more or something
I'd like to say Mike doesn't deserve Lucy, but I still think that them playing house and stuff was cute in the first few chapters and I hope that can be endgame because I like their chemistry

>favorite character?
Main cast: Mike
Others: Amaya
>favorite ship?
Not really a favorite ship but i'd like to see Mike and Lucy solving their problems in a realistic manner. Quite the challenge and I don't think Taeshi can pull it.
I like Rachel x Paulo too
>favorite character aside, Mikefag or Lucyfag?
Mike, obviously. He's the most interesting character, with the most realistic flaws and whose journey to becoming a better man attracts me more than the others.
I would like Lucy more if people treated her like she deserves and not like God's gift to this planet

>Sue
Good choice
>Lucyfag
Oh-ho, just you wait

>just you wait

Your taste is questionable but I'm glad to see a new face, even if it's just so you can suffer with us. Try to keep us updated as you keep reading, it's fun to watch a new reader react to stuff.

So hey write McCain off the series but keep this piece of shit Abbey in

For what purpose. People liked Alec... no one likes this guy

Temper tantrums

Exactly because people liked him.
Maybe if we ask for more Abbey, she'll put him in less.

>write off a character because people liked him

Something about this sounds retarded

Lucy's mom is 10/10 in personality and looks, I wonder why she wears lipstick and a pearl necklace while baking

McCain was a character from that artist's friends, Taeshi started phasing out her friends characters as the comic turned into a job. That is also why kizuna is dead.

never forget

Bit busy at the moment, but drop requests for what to post. I'll check em out when I get the chance.

Love Letters and maybe Fork in the Road please

What's 'Forgotten', down at the bottom? Was that there before? My memory's failing me.

Fancomic I found while browsing deviantart. Figure it would be a nice change from what we normally get.

Go ahead and post it.

Gone too soon

Can someone post the new patreon thing? Lol

What new thing?

And that's all I got. By this point the comic moved onto the forums (yeah it's that old), so I can't really recover the rest. I messaged the artist about it, but they said they lost all the pages that came after this one. Not a big loss, as there were only 6 more, but still.

Link to the DA pages?

Huh?

I only got one of the sketches, from the weekly newsletter email

bridgeotto.deviantart.com/art/Forgotten-01-186255790

Just to be sure, I'll kindly ask you not to do anything mean to the artist.

thanks, man

>Remember December?

Do you remember
the comic was good in December

fuck, I left my name from s4s on. My bad.

Go to bed, Earth, Wind, and Fire

Hey, new reader user back again, I just read up to 75 and F U C K M I K E
also, wtf is this scarf metagame going on, did Mike pick his to match Lucy's eyes and then Sandy picked her stuff to match his?
I hope Paulo doesn't get with Lucy, I want LucyxMike to be endgame ;_;
I'm surprised the the play was relatively drama free but even more surprised Paulo made out with Lucy then but she just left?

>F U C K M I K E
Damn, this is the second readanon we've had that has absolutely shit taste. Really mikes me thunk. It's odd that you chose chapter 75 to hate Mike at, isn't that the one where he's the only one out of his group of friends that expends the effort to find out where Lucy is? He's a good boy, user, you have to trust me on this.

The scarf is a nice bit of symbolism that isn't capitalized on often. It was originally based on Lucy's eye color, then it got trashed which represented their relationship going to fuck (I think). His new blue scarf actually was made to match Sandy's bow, and it's a slightly different hue. I'm sure there's plenty of analysis to be done about this but I can't be fucked to type all that much.

Is there any particular reason you don't want Paulo to get with Lucy? I mean, I agree, but I would have assumed you'd be a Pucyfag after getting so pissed at Mike. Do you just hate Paulo more than Mike or is it something different?

I for one would be okay with anything but MikexLucy at this point. The two of them need to accept they both fucked up pretty bad and need to move on.

>Hey, new reader user back again, I just read up to 75 and F U C K M I K E
Cool

>I hope Paulo doesn't get with Lucy, I want LucyxMike to be endgame ;_;
Fuck you

The first few chapters got me sentimentally attached to LucyxMike, so I cannot accept any other pairing with Lucy. My hatred for Mike atm is partially derived from him ruining this pairing and partially for hurting Lucy's feelings. She did nothing wrong.

also that other readanon mightv'e been me. I'd insult you rtaste but I'm not done with the comic yet so I might change my mind

also good points on the scarf

>Also I'm just predicting it now, but Sandy is manipulating Mike to get Lucy out of the picture because she views her as a rival.
From here it looks like she's just treating Mike as a pet without really realizing it, the same way he's put her up on a pedestal. They're both decent people, but the relationship can't work.

1) Mike
2) A toss-up between Mike/Lucy and pre-hamfisted-push Daisy/Paulo
3) Mikefag. He's making a mistake by putting all of his eggs in Sandy's basket, but his frustration with his so-called friends is pretty understandable on account of them being generally awful. The December chew-out was pretty harsh and a lot of it was based on his own paranoia and insecurities.

That said, Lucy is a massive shit-head and needs to clean up her act. I want to see them together in a functional manner but damn is she a mega-bitch.

>isn't that the one where he's the only one out of his group of friends that expends the effort to find out where Lucy is?
It's more that he was the only one close enough to Lucy's family to be able to get past stonewalling; it wasn't for lack of caring that Paulo and Sue didn't get anywhere.

>She did nothing wrong.

>pre-hamfisted-push Daisy/Paulo
DaisyxPaulo barely exists before the ham train started rolling. I refuse to accept that them discussing life after high school or doing favors for each other represents romance.

The biggest DaisyxPaulo thing before very recently was very early when they were paired together for the robot baby thing, which was a symbolic marriage, but that's romcon for tweens bullshit and is ancient besides.

I've always liked the aspect where Paulo treats her better than any other female he knows. It was always something Taeshi could build on, but she only ever addressed it during the Acapulco arc. Her choice to send it into high gear so suddenly is dumb. She should have been building it up over time.

I hope we get a Jasmine side story soon.
I've missed the sensation of running my tongue over those big, green eyeballs.

>Paulo treats her better than any other female he knows
?

The only girl Paulo has ever treated badly was/is Sue because they've hated each other since they were kids.

Jasmine is TRASH

Jasmine is O V E R

Huh, there was a time when characters were drawn with realistic proportions?

>Jasmine is trash

Get the fuck out.

Non-canon. Jasmine is a saltfag.

>decides to break up with the guy she loves because she feels it isn't really working anymore
>breaks up peacefully, but still hopeful it could work out in the future
>finds out he was planning on dumping her anyway for someone else
>dreams are crushed, but attempts to be understanding
>days later sees him with an entirely different girl already
>sure that's not what happened, but it sure as hell looked like it
>becomes understandably salty
>this is somehow unreasonable

It's not like she's still salty anyway. She seems to have stopped caring, and hell, I'd say she almost misses him a little.

Wrong; she was already salty about the girl he left her for (presuming she understood he was leaving her for Lucy). That she pretended she didn't care about.

Lmao hypocrite