reddit.com
9gag.com
tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=CcPLsIy4tys
youtube.com/watch?v=lAl7mLgwXZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=d0YU_LWYMhw&ab_channel=BigAlForever2k6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's reversible.

not ure why Dindal thought it was funny.

And everyone agrees she's better this way and then she becomes the pig sex slave

what the fuck is this from again?
is it chicken little?

Am i the only one that know that the film was based on a old short from the forties. The original was much more darker than this.

Goddamn Chicken Little led everybody the Fox's hen and killed everyone.

Yes.

Shit forgot to provide the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HR9vqx9oTQ

We are all familiar with the original story, yes.

Also the story is much older than the short.

I didn't mean to sound like a jackass, but i'm surprised that a lot of people don't talk about the original, considering it's one of the only Disney short that has a bad ending unless i'm wrong.

Yeah the movie and the short have... Nothing in common beside both being made by Disney and based on the same folk tale.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ

>whatever you do

>dont

>curl

>up.

>am I the only one who didn't know there was a folktale behind this
yes

Sleepy Hollow?

God, this movie is so bad in so many ways. This is just one of them.

go on. i saw it in cinema once, then tried to watch it online, turned off after they locked the chicken in the locker.

i couldnt stand the designs, humour and music.

Fartor endured so many Dutch ovens from his brother as a kid his lungs adapted to methane and oxygen became toxic to him.

>it's reversible.
Is it though?

Honestly Badger was the most painful to look at, it hits way too close if you have seen elderly folks in your family die.

In Trading Faces, Jimmy's "solution" to their bodies being swapped was insane. Both of their bodies still had each other's consciousness inside of them, he just had himself and Cindy permanently brainwashed into believing they are each other by trading all of each other's personality/memories/etc. Philosophically you can make the argument that it solves the problem on the outside, since you then have two people who believe they are who they are, but that fact that he did it to himself is nuts.

The jimmy you followed in the first movie and the first few episodes intentionally turned himself into a mental clone of the real cindy vortex forever instead of just finding another way to switch back, and the jimmy you follow after that episode for the rest of the series is actually cindy vortex. And nobody cares and nobody ever addresses it ever again after this episode.

Jimmy Neutron was a weird fucking show.

Donald Trump owns that same red book.

>don't remember the episode well, assume you misunderstood how the swap worked
>look it up
>it's real

holy shit

Wouldn't he eventually notice something was wrong though, like that fact that his dick was missing

god, that's fucking horrifying
reminds me of that time Duckman's Grandmama switched places with a serial murderer and never switched back

>Literally gets lobotomized
As all women should

Jesus, that one took me by surprise.

fucking drumpflings

show.

It's like a pen-drive.

They just took all of their memories and emptied it in some place, them picked the right parts and put it together on the right pen-drives.

You are overthinking it. They literally traded memories, which is the exact same thing as a body swap anyway.

Why have people gotten so hostile towards this figure of speech? Its almost autistic that some seem to believe its literal.

Sorry, brainlet, here on Sup Forums we only speak (as it were) with absolute specificity. If you find yourself more accustomed to crude hyperbole, you may be more at home at any of the following websites:

gaiaonline.com
reddit.com
9gag.com
tumblr.com

Have fun on the other side.

Wow gaia online is still a thing? that was my shit 12 years ago

>destined to wield one of seven legendary swords
>lose your first fight
>get drugged and mind controlled repeatedly
>are forced to attack your friends
>friends eventually find out, but torture you to maintain their cover
>eventually get cured, only to find out your sword-wielding hand is paralyzed
>try to commit suicide three times

God, Sally had a hard life. I miss those Rainbow Cat & Blue Rabbit threads.

>making donald the fox in this scenario
there is ONE straightforward way to make this joke work while having SOME grounding in reality, and you managed to fuck it up

CONGRATULATIONS

Oh, and the woman who drugged and mind-controlled her stole her legendary sword and pretended to be the wielder of it for, like, 70 episodes.

Fuck me too. I really wonder what happened to that site. I'm sort of curious because there was a whole plot about the Gambino's and their weird science lab, and also vampires?
I think there was a holiday themed plotline running too

grossology was so fucked up and disgusting i can't believe i always watched the new episodes, it grosses me so much to think about it. I guess that makes the show good, right?

DRUMPFSCOOPS BTFO

chinese are hardcore i see.

Does injured Sonny from Rimba Racer counts?

Continuity on that is weird. A frew episoded after that there is an episode of what it is like insode her mind and she keeps recounting her life. Then a few episodes later it is that criminal again and grandmama rules the prison.

Great short.

what am i looking at here?

also I FUCKING HATE GOOGLE, I remember when image searches used to actually work.

It's overused by quasi-literate retards.

OK KO

Judging by the round hands, I'm guessing it's OK KO

It wasn't that dark, all it did was imply an elderly person had passed away at some point.

THE VOID WHICH BINDS

damn that was some pretty grim shit.

The sequel looked like it might have been workable. I think they recognized how bad the film was and wanted to correct it.

>get brainwashed into being super girly
>your enemy decides to make you his girlfriend

This is my fetish so hard. The only way it could get better is if it happened to a guy.

Pick a random moment in this and you'll probably find one.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcPLsIy4tys

Nowhere near as dark as the book though.

Kinda weird hearing Peter Ustinov and Andy Devine talking in the same scene and not be watching Robin Hood.

It's literally stated as such by the obligatory Patrick Warburton character, but the Pig says she's fine as a demure girl now.

I don't think there's a single good thing about it. Maybe the animation, back in its day? I don't know.

Very unlikeable characters, a very unrealistic and disorganised plot which is centered around the fact that these characters are so unlikeable (which nobody in the audience can relate to because they've never been scorned by an entire town), topped with cheap humour that is so dumb that it's an insult to the kid's watching it.

Some of them weren't just unlikeable, they were downright detestable but played as if they were likable characters. Case in point: the pig dude lobotomising the fox in the OP.

>hurr durr the Fox is Donald Trump
>the red book is Adolf Hitlers "Mein Kampf".
>this cartoons teach us not to buy everything that's being told to us, while we totally buy everything in this cartoon
Everyone with more than too brain cells can see that the makers of this cartoon are the fox, while this cartoon is the red book itself and the audience are the chicken. The best part is that Cocky Locky is actual the character that represents someone like Trump/Hitler.

Now guess who could behind this? Since most of you guys are to much of chicken little I will help you. Guess who the guy in the beginning of the video is? His name is (((Leonard Maltin))), let sink that in. (((They))) accuse you of what they are doing to you. The perfect attack and defence at the same time.

Same old tricks.

The Pig didn't have a thing to do with Foxy Loxy's new condition other than suggesting the aliens not correct her scrambled mind.

As for the other characters, they were mostly harmless. The father was the real issue, given they imply something happened to the wife, but without anything other than the smallest of subtext, it's anyone's guess why he's such an ass to his son.

>>the red book is Adolf Hitlers "Mein Kampf".
It literally was going to be Mein Kampf though, but they changed it because they wanted to be more subtle.

Think about it: she's now a southern belle, and if there's one thing southerners are known for, it's a love of pork. They are now perfect for each other.

I didn't like Abby in the sequel. She was ugly-hot in the first. The un-produced sequel, she's attractive physically, but a bitch.

>She was ugly-hot in the first
no, just ugly. Though I didn't hear about her getting bitchy in the sequel, just that apparently Little was to get another love interest or whatever.

I honestly thought this was going to be a subversion joke. When they played this scene I thought one of the plant people as a doctor were going to rush for the phone but miss.

I was wrong

>Both of their bodies still had each other's consciousness inside of them
Consciousness isn't anything that special like a 'soul' or whatnot, if people are laptops the consciousness is just the screen/display part interfacing with the world. When their memories and minds were switched their consciousness readjusted too.

It's like the other user said, they just switched hard-drives.

The horror aspect kinda comes when you realize this wasn't a 100% perfect swap and their friends, who were tiring on the process probably just half-assed it and scrambled them around towards the end.

There's a what

Bimbo fags are the absolute best.

There was to be a sequel. I think Meet the Robinsons was going to get one too before Lasseter was put in charge and said "No sequels"

I don't know if you're meme'ing or literally this dumb and insane that you go around looking at random anons post for jews like they're some kind of sithlord hidden in the senate.

And thank goodness for that.

>OP chicken little reference is a direct warning against false flags/diocletian's problem reaction solution and propaganda

>Sup Forums antagonists winning
>dark moments in Sup Forums

fun fact: there's a comic depicting Bush Jr and Dick Cheney's action on 9/11

Chicken Little the Disney movie is about aliens though. People only believe him when the entire town gets attacked.

No. You don't have to believe in mind-body dualism to understand this.

In the first swap, it simply placed them in each others bodies. They had each other's physical brains (as evidenced by their slow urgings to start thinking like each other) but during the second swap they switched only their memories, personalities, and abilities. The first time they swapped, they actually did, but the second time, they only THINK they did

Some of the ideas for the CL sequel sounded interesting. Though if the same directionless writers were in charge, then it probably would have been the same mess as the first. MTR definitely is better staying a standalone piece, even it's pretty average as a film.

Never actually went beyond storyboarding.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAl7mLgwXZ8

But what do you do with that kind of plot? Is there some deep story out there that we've been deprived of? How far can you stretch "the sky is falling" for the sake of a plot?

Who said it had to be about the sky falling again/

The sequel would have been "fairy tale animal characters interact with each other" with no connection at all to the actual Chicken Little story beyond him being that character.

The infertility scene in Up. Legit didn't think I'd be seeing that in a movie about a balloon house.

>There's only one way to pluck a chicken
>psychology!

lol.

Nobody did. Most just assumed Carl would become bitter because of his wife dying, not a cavalcade of setbacks and horrible turns during their marriage.

How do we know that the "First swap" simply didn't just deceive them into believing they were the other, with the 'urges' just their native self re-surfacing and the body-swap hypnosis wearing off?

In which the first time they only THINK they did but the second swapped reinforced their actual selves.

So did Obama's advisors brother

That show was Canadian blandness incarnate (both animation and writing)

I wasn't

>I remember when image searches used to actually work
So do I
I hate it when people act like they still do and get mad at folks asking for source.

What episode?

Ah, I see

Watership Down and Plague Dogs.

I can't argue with that logic

It was originally Mein Kampf in the original release, they edited it on some releases.
They made it Mein Kampf because this was originally a wartime propaganda cartoon.

>Tfw that trait Sheen, Carl, and Libby deleted is what caused Jimmy and Cindy to start liking each other

I thought Southerners were kookoo for fried chicken & cotton.

>grim

yeah, but it was dosed throughout 39 episodes, and there were happy moments as well.

we need more shows like these. For kids, but not treating them like retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0YU_LWYMhw&ab_channel=BigAlForever2k6

>the music
damn

"Help! that's my wife!"

fuckin' hell

BBQ pork is pretty popular though not to the extent fried chicken is.

>Whatshername bird accidentally hunted and ate her own mouse friend.

All that journey for nothing

Even Skinny Puppy were cool enough to sample this movie in VivisectVI.

that isn't even Sup Forums

>that's not the way it ends in my book!
>oh yeah? don't believe everything you read, brother

kek