Waid to change Superman's origin?

Is Mark Waid right, Sup Forums?

Should DC Comics change Superman origin so that it is more progressive and politically correct?

no

No it's stupid, unless he means an Elseworlds then it's more than fine.

No, it's classic

This is literally a year old and you just saw it in some other shit board you go to and you decided to come here to be an ebin trole so you could screenshot it and post it on your best of Sup Forums Facebook group. It'll still work, because this place is full of retarded teenagers now, but just be aware that you're not subtle or funny or clever or particularly good at anything other than being an obnoxious piece of shit on the Internet.

No, if anything the city will teach him how to be a villain.

>another twitter drama thread.

Does it really matter? It's not like they actually do much with Superman's origin either way.

Its been done.

Mark "Mao Zedong didn't go far enough" Waid should shut up his antifa mouth.

>1 year old
Goddamn, Sup Forums is becoming /pol, digging up shit to get mad at.

user I know your job is clickbaiting on bkeeding cool but be more professional on here.

>legitimate statistic
You mean like the legitimate statistics that say most blacks are less intelligent than whites? Or the legitimate statistics that cops kill more white people than blacks? Or the legitimate statistics that say the Egyptians weren't black? Or the legitimate statistics that say blacks commit the most murders against other blacks?

Really fired up the almonds.

Bullshit. He'll definitely be racist if he grew up in a city. At least out in Kansas land with tolerant parents that actually practice the gospel, he can keep the illusion that people are good deep down. City Life breeds cynicism, contempt, and distrust of your fellow man. So long as his folks aren't Westboro types, he should be fine.

>there are no black farmers

There is no afro americans in this part of america? I know almost all immigrants go to cities but I thought that america always had their black minority.

this
pretty depressing how many unironic posts this thread will get

>white
Seriously?He's not even human.

/thread

this tweet has been discussed ad nauseum. And yet, aside from being a shit idea there really isn't much to discuss.

How many of the replies are actually OP responding to himself? I say maybe half of them.

Unfortunately there's no kind of upbringing that would have given Waid a neurotypical brain.

well, my newfriend, if you look at the bottom right-hand corner of the page you would know that's untrue.

I bet Superman was more than happy with this change.

>Superman should be raised in the city
No. If the only reason for that is because Smallville is "too white", just have a black or Latino family in Smallville that hangs out with the Kents. Hell, didn't they do that for the Smallville tv show? There's no need to change Superman's back story in such a drastic way. Moving him from the farm to the city takes away the humble hard working concept that made Superman a classic character. He's raised in a Kansas farm in a small town. They've played the I immigrant/refugee angle with him. One of his best friends, Steel, is black. Superman is PLENTY diverse and modern. Fucking hell.

No waid, you're not just running of a fad like a drooling sheep. You're a renovator, you're defining a generation waid. Don't worry, people won't look back at you and mock you for your outright incompetence.

It was the Kent upbringing who taught him values. And I mean the good Kent upbringing, not that shit from MoS and BvS

Well said, user.
This place is at the lowest I have ever seen it.
I'm gonna go read Conan.
Pic related.

>tweet
>from last year
Report, sage, hide.

Mark Waid is literally banned from entering the DC offices, I don't think you have much to worry about.

>he don't know that you can change your IP

What, seriously?

I require details.

That tweet was the only time I ever wanted a twitter account just to remind Waid that Trump was born and raised almost exclusively in New York City, so the entire impetus for his bitching is proof his idea is bullshit.

"alien"posters need to be purged

>29 November 2016
How many times are you going to make this thread?

This.