youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Gl0xKXulwtg

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3g8phNWzM

A WORD FROM BILL
youtube.com/watch?v=_OLm5__ESaU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tv6pPayLxQ
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Hillary!

Reminder: Shills were exposed for being compensated with online betting/gambling credits for posting.

This is run through an offshore, probably Soros funded, organization. Globalist criminals using people with gambling addictions to repeat things they don't believe and may not even understand on message boards. Pathetic.

huh, really makes you think

source? didn't thank so

>REEEEEE

Lmao

What do you think Hildawgs? If its a landslide she will probably pull in more but this is my personal guess so far

sage and hide this garbage thread.

Or they are just trolling you because you are a gullible retard. Both Trump and Hilary are terrible and neither should be running but you're a stupid faggot too. Or maybe another reason is HOLY SHIT they are positing on a politics board about something politically related but you disagree with them so durrrrrrrrrrr conspiraccyyyyyyyy. I mean really fuck you dude the USA needs to have some kind of force field cage around the entire country that prevents all communication from getting out and restricts their access to other parts of the world. Planet would be such a better place. Fuck off.

how do we get rid of this autistic leaf? single highhandedly spamming this board day and night, kind of sad really.

>kind of sad really.
No more sad than the 800 trump threads everyday.

This is getting sad at this point

better than the generals about the guy who isn't even going to win

Once the Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump sex tape drops on Monday Hillary will have this locked up.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

HillDawgs report in

Even Ivanka is rooting for H'Dawg

They reopened the case because of three new emails. None of which even involve Hillary.

You are making a big deal out of nothing.

Ivanka getting tired of her orange daddies hugs and kisses?

Hildawg Chugga Chugga Wagooza
reporting in

I have to point out that's kind of jumping to conclusions. They're going to look over some additional evidence--there's no gurantee whatsoever they will find anything.

Furthermore you and I both know they won't find anything, even if they do.

>three new emails

WRONG LEAF FAGGOT

The Washington Post and several other news outlets confirmed the emails "number in the 1000s" and they ALL are related to Clinton

BTFO

those are the old emails. can you hook me up with a source though

even in the worst case Obama would probably pardon here since you can't really through a president elect in prison or fine her over something small

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Crooked Donald Crooked Donald!

Can anyone give me one reason why Hillskank will be a good potus?

Blue NC. Trump won't even get 200 EV

You're probably right about her getting pardoned, but I don't think "something small" describes the gravity of the crimes of which she stands accused. Mishandling top-secret information aside, she operated outside of federal law by using a system that was not authorised by the government to conduct official business. That is a federal crime.

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about this federal crime of which she is guilty?

You lost boy?

Sage
Im a lifelong democrat but I think I am going to pick trump because I don't want ww3

whuz gud mah niggahz git saged ann sheeeiiit

November 8th Awaits

Cant smog the Dawg

trump awaits his most humiliating event ever recorded cant wait to see his orange face gain some red

Nope faggot. This all NEW evidence.

You simply can't spin this. Clinton has lost and is going to jail

BUH BYE!

You can't be pardoned by a president who is out of office.

Hillary is definitely going to prison

In particular she violated a statute that all official communication must be preserved, entirely, in an approved system. Her claim that no one ever informed her otherwise can not be held to protect her, legally, from the consequences.

Ignorace of the law is not a defence. You wouldn't get out of a speeding ticket by telling an officer you hadn't seen any speed limit signs.

If she's so corrupt, why hasn't she been put in jail yet? Christ it's been 25 years, give it up already.

If they file formal charges against her any time before she's sworn in he'll still have a chance.

unlikely. wishful thinking on behalf of drumpfs doesn't change reality

Trey Gowdy: Hillary you are hereby sentenced t-

Hillary's Lawyer: OBJECTION! Double Jeopardy, HillDawg cannot be charged.

Trey Gowdy: *clears throat* Sorry madame, you're free to go. Case adjourned.

**Trumpets play as Madame President swears herself in at inauguration**

ww3 isn't going to happen. its a completely unrealistic scenario

25 years and they think somehow anything will change in the last week

That's a very good question dubs. She's been one step ahead of criminal charges in one case or another for decades now. Doesn't it strike you at all as odd how often she's had to dodge criminal charges in her career?

There are other sucessful, powerful women in American politics and business. I don't see any regular pattern of them being in the kinds of legal disputes she has, nor do I see them being called to account for lying as often as she has.

BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY BUT HILLARY!

LIZARD PEOPLE! LIZARD PEOPLE! LIZARD PEOPLE!

WORLD WAR THREE WORLD WAR THREE!

BUY MY SURVIVAL KITS AND MY 80$ SUPPLIMENTS!

>somehow this is the most popular alt-right source, and they wonder why Drumpf is behind in the polls

Not today Russian shill, begone with you. This is HilTown

is this the latest drumpf waste of time? does anyone at all care about this outside of Sup Forums? even if some how it miraculously caught on one statement from a credible source calling out the bullshit would cut it all down.

>fake ad campaign to fight fake ad campaign

Drumpf really brought out a great big league crowd today, wow! lots of people! big league!

lets compare to HillDawgs

As you can see Drumpf is crashing and burning, there's still time to come to the good side before HillDawg becomes president and arrests all cyber bullies/russian shills

Comey would not have delivered a letter to congress if it was "only 3" emails, its something way bigger then that lel

Comey is a registered Republican. Case closed. DOJ will arrest him for trying to manipulate an election, next.

that is perhaps the most frightening shoop of hillary i have yet seen, because i know this is how she sees herself.

nothing has come out of thousands of emails yet and this close to the election they are even less likely to do anything.

>half of the Shillarys here are leafs...
Interesting...

Does it feel good Drumpflet?

she is just a human. She has a private opinion and a public one. Of course she wants to come off that way to the public because its what they want.

cyber bullies/racists/bigots aren't allowed in /hcg/ please go rally behind your big fat orange raper somewhere else. racists are a dying breed just like bullies go away

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

kill yourself

Clinton is the most qualified candidate of all times

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tv6pPayLxQ

Do not mistake my distrust of Hillary Clinton's morals and intentions for support of Donald Drumpf. Believe it or not, one can doubt both her honesty and his competence.

>mfw Trump just won because of weiner's weiner

sage

OP, i hope you've prepared yourself to make this thread every hour, on the hour, for the next 10 days. Protip: Piss bottles and a shitcan. god speed CTR

Nice try tell the Kremlin we aren't buying it though.

Please no bullies on /hcg/

when this guy beats a fat orange raper in a deep red state

you know you've picked a LOSER candidate!

SCHLONGED

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>Comey is a registered Republican.
Hahah yeah, so is Paul Ryan and Kasich. That means nothing. He's a Clinton shill. Take a look at his financial history, he has a long term relationship with the Clinton Global Initiative.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/10/exposed-fbi-director-james-comeys-clinton-foundation-connection/

Your butt hurt denial means nothing. Same for your opinion of American politics

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>Clinton is still winning PA, VA
B-b-but the FIB

sorry Drumpflets, its just genetics!

Even Comely said it was unrelated to Hillary's case. What does Hillary's aids, former husband have to do with anything? you guys are grasping at straws

>Clinton wins the election
>B-b-but FBI is going to prosecute her right guise?

At some point in time you will grow up and become an adult

Sorry didn't read your poorly written Drumpf love novel. I'm not a big reader of Russian Romance. Maybe make it into a readable concise sentence TL:DR

No he didn't. Now you're straight up lying

Directly related to the Clinton case. There is no their case. She is going to jail

>hilldogs face when wiener ended her campaign

Weiner? -Oh god

The White House has officially thrown hillary under the bus. I wonder if George Soros has just hedged his bets that Trump will win at this point.

They are not going to prosecute her for emails they already looked at. If you look into it you will find that nothing new directly involves her.

These are new emails

The case is reopened

She is going to jail

its on wikipedia it says
"On October 28, 2016 Comey informed Congress that "in connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear pertinent to the investigation."

>b-but the p-polls
If this isn't bad for Hillary, why is every Democrat going apeshit over it? The race was already closing to a tie BEFORE this shit came out. Hillary is done lmao

sage

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

>She is going to jail
She is going to be president and keep America great

trying to hard

can't read english because leaf

>pertinent to "the investigation"
the
investigation

kill yourself

That's a misrepresentation.

He said the evidence was found during the investigation of an unrelated case. The evidence appears to relate to her case, but was uncovered during the investigation of a different case. That is not alike to saying the evidence is unrelated to her case; learn to read and stop shilling.

go ahead and give me a source then

Comey's payed attempts to sway election won't hurt Clinton's 120 delegate lead. even texas is rooting for HillDawg

You're clearly illiterate. They found the Clinton emails while working on an unrelated case. Learn to read

Illiterate leaf tard BTFO

Clinton will serve jail time. Thanks for proving me right

The point isn't whether or not she's prosecuted for this, it's whether or not Trump will win. There's dozens of other crimes she could be charged on. Specifically perjury, which we have clear cut of evidence of her doing. She lied to Congress, cut and dry.

sage

are Drumpf supporters ever gonna stop being in denial? I wonder how many years after Madame President is in office it will take for them to realize they lost?

No, THIS time they're gonna get her. And look at all the lawn signs and attendance at Trump rallies which is consistently a better predictor of election results than polls.