What stuff has Hillary done to be considered crooked? Not baiting or anything, just curious

What stuff has Hillary done to be considered crooked? Not baiting or anything, just curious.

I know she had a private email server but that can't have been the only thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33956
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2011/11/17/before-leaving-governor-office-mitt-romney-staff-eliminated-mail-records/xIVEQd87zi0X0tl8KrXKYM/story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy
huffingtonpost.com/entry/comey-attorney-general-email_us_5814cff1e4b0390e69d094e3?vmmcstqjw21vpldi
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/
politico.com/story/2016/10/voter-intimidation-democrats-rnc-230352
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>private email server as a public servant
>flip-flopped on many issues
>uses her charity for personal gain

Besides what this user said multiple people have met strange deaths after challenging her, as well as multiple covered up scandals

I also just don't like her

I don't really like trump either, the way he speaks is a little unsettling since he jumps around between points trying to say something but never quite finishing

She traded classified info and political positions for resources and favors.

Her first big one was that she was tossed off the Watergate case for being crooked.

That should be a huge red flag right there.

Nothing really. She has a foundation that many claim is the Clintons personal slush fund but that is just bullshit. It is actually considered to be a very good foundation in the non profit world. Also, she has been paid a whole lot of money for giving private talks to large banks and companies and organizations. It was a huge question mark what she actually said in those talks and conspiracy theories abounded... until wikileaks revealed they were pretty tame.

The fact of the matter is that she has been in politics for a very long time at a very high level....shit happens and people just pile on.

Accepted money from foreign governments she knew at the time were funding and arming terrorists.

>On Apr 13, 2015, at 12:57 PM, Nick Merrill wrote: Just stopped for lunch in Maumee, OH, at the Chipotle in a strip mall next to a Meijer supermarket, an LA Fitness, and a train depot. HRC went through the line and ordered a burrito bowl with chicken and black beans, gauc, and an iced tea. No one noticed that she was there, which made for an awkward encounter between me and the manager as I was taking aerial shots of HRC ordering. I think he thought I was from the health department. We sat and ate, chatted a little, and left. No photos with people, no interactions of note. But for your viewing pleasure, please see attached. [image1.jpeg]

jeb-tier sadness
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33956

Here's why the email thing is important in regards to her leading her country:

Hillary made a calculated decision to establish an off-the-books communication system (rogue email server) that she controlled. The system was designed to evade laws regulating the retention of government documents and thus evade scrutiny and accountability. The document retention laws exist for several reasons. The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) that mainstream media types claim to love relies on these laws being enforced.

Hillary used her off-the-books and non-secure server system to transmit and analyze classified national security information—some of it highly classified.

As a lawyer, Mrs. Clinton knew that she was violating the Federal Records Act and the Freedom of Information Act by conducting her business exclusively on a private server that would not be archived within the government. She knew that the State Department would not be able to track down records of her work. She also knew that she had not formally informed anyone that she was deliberately avoiding the possible future exposure of her records.

Even compromised Jim Comey called her treatment of classified information “grossly negligent.” The law says gross negligence is criminal. That means Hillary committed a criminal act. Laws governing the handling of classified information exist for good reason—lives are at stake. The great World War 2 counter-intelligence poster reminded Americans that Loose Lips Sink Ships. Hillary played fast and loose—with both her system and the law.

Do you have a list/source? I've heard a lot about this but never looked into it.

A criminal obstruction of justice was perpetrated by Hillary and her key aides. It begins with The Big Hide. Hillary and her aides tried to hide evidence the rogue server existed and evidence they routinely mishandled of classified information. If they thought the server was merely shady, they knew very well their mishandling of classified information was criminal. They ignored requests by State Department information technology personnel to use a secure system. The House Select Committee on Benghazi found evidence Hillary and her aides insistently ignored orders (from many sources, including career government personnel) that they comply with the communication and document retention rules.

When Congress found out what she was doing they issued a court order ordering her to turn her server over, Hillary's firm in response destroyed subpoenaed evidence. They cherry-picked 33,000+ emails that they personally deemed "work related" to turn over to the government, then quickly also deleted 32,000+ emails that they personally deemed "not work related." Then paid a company to professionally and permanently wipe her hard drive.

her "charity" is basically a way for foreign gouvernments to "gift" her money.

She is literally being financed by the same people who finance ISIS, she is literally being bribed by the bad-guy-nations of this world.

She is literally in the pocket of wallstreet,

how crooked can you be?

1) BENGHAZI

2) US AMMBASADOR KILLED BECAUSE SHE WAS ASLEEP AT 3AM

3) BLIND EYE TO THE CREATION OF ISIS

cont:
She literally is a lying piece of law breaking shit with her email server.

When caught, she literally destroyed the evidence of her wrong doing even though it was subpoenad(spelling? I'm unsure, sorry!),

When speaking under oath, in front of the fucking democratically elected representatives of the people she then proceeded to tell lies about all of the above, claiming various things (laziness, easyness) to deflect guilt, ( also claiming that she did not receive or send classified or secret information via her insecure private server )...

... only to then be caught time and time again with the lies - only to pile on more lies as coverup.

She's the most comically corrupt politician you can imagine.

not to pick nits, friend. But none of those things are corruption. They are certainly valid criticism, but not anything she did to enrich/benefit herself.

Fuck, we really should make a copypaste list

enlighten me on how that works...how do the Clintons get paid from the money that gets sent to their charity?

well you cant nit pick bad things either . .the rest of user has stated how crooked she is .. im just adding oil ~

not only a blind eye!
She directly supplied "Rebels" in Libya and Syria and Egypt during the arab spring. She was literally arming ISIS and the people who went on to form ISIS!

>she was tossed off the Watergate case

That's not true though, she served on the committee until it was disbanded and the guy who saud he fired her never had the authority to do so.

Like most of the Clinton stuff it's just a lie that was repeated so many times people don't bother to question it.

>What stuff has Hillary done to be considered crooked?

she stole furniture from the white house. got caught and had to return it. then stole stuff from the state department. lol

she's got srs mental problems.

how utterly corrupt are u to fail at being first lady? scandal after scandal. the clintons are a freakshow.

Important stuff that effects the world:

>Intervention in Libya, laughed at Gadaffi being lynched
>Meddling in Syria, blaming wrongdoing on Russia
>Big-donor backers support TPP and TTIP
>Close ties with Saudi Arabia
>Pinned all the blame of refugees from Syria on Russia
>She's okay with mass-surveillance
>Aggressively pushed Bernie out with help from DWS and DNC

Meme issues, stuff only middle American kosher conservatives whine about:

>"Benghazi"
>"Emails"
>"Pantsuits"
>"Health"
>"She's racist"
blah blah blah etc.

Probably some other meme issues, but I don't pay attention to Republicans or Democrats. The War Crimes however are the important ones

are you disputing that the Clinton Foundation is aiding HRC in her campaign, political favour-trade and as a middle-man for quid-pro-quo and monetary exchange, funding her and her undertakings by proxy?

Are you disputing that this Foundation is being funded by Saudis and Qatar and Wallstreet and every single Bank you can think of?

Are you disputing that she was arming radical Rebels in several Arab Countries who went on to form ISIS? After she has received Money from the People who built up, initiated and keep on funding ISIS?

Are you disputing that to this day this is going on?

How is this not the same as "being baught"?

> Money is laundered via her foundation
> her foundation is used to facilitate her politics, campaigns and programmes
> it's basically a trustfun

and then
> the people who fund this Foundation receive support and policies to their liking

Where's your trouble in connecting these dots to paint the picture of a corrupt Politician in the pocket of Saudis and Banksters?

This is a long list of observations of the Podesta emails, other sources, and a second tab of important videos, detailing the sort of things in which the Clinton Foundation and Hillary herself are directly involved, the private policies she believes in, Hillary's massive amounts of lies, even her own team talking among one another about how Hillary is not all there in the head.

There is a list under "self-incrimination" that lends to things that would implicate Hillary directly in acts of sedition and corruption.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

This here also highlights one hundred topics with research into the leaks and other information.

One example, the "Syrian Bloodbath" was almost entirely Hillary's fault. 250,000 dead Syrians because her actions ended up causing the would-be Ceasefire meeting to never take place (and yet she goes on later to lie that she led the ceasefire talks in Geneva).

If emails are so important, then why isn't Mitt Romney in jail?
bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2011/11/17/before-leaving-governor-office-mitt-romney-staff-eliminated-mail-records/xIVEQd87zi0X0tl8KrXKYM/story.html

Why not George W. Bush. His was over 1 million emails and during an active investigation of using the DOJ to intimidate democrats.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

In fact everything Trump complains about the Republicans have actually done.

1. Only proven rigging of the investigation is Comey violating US Attorney’s manual, violating Lynch’s orders to wait until the emails had been read, and announcing the existence of emails on Weiner’s computer. Clear political manipulation by a Republican.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/comey-attorney-general-email_us_5814cff1e4b0390e69d094e3?vmmcstqjw21vpldi

2. Only proven in person voter fraud done by Trump supporter who voted twice.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/

3. Only proven voter intimidation done by Republican party earning them a Consent Decree
politico.com/story/2016/10/voter-intimidation-democrats-rnc-230352

Trump supporters are pathetic losers who have lost touch with reality. Want to know why they fight background checks for guns?

They shouldn't be allowed to vote, own guns, drive cars or handle their own money.

Look who's calling the kettle "nigger"!

lest you forget;
one of the earliest email-leaks showed us, that it was none other than Madam Secretary who had pushed Obama into an escalating drone-war with massive collateral damage (in human lives!)

(the mail was people congratulating her on a good job to turn Potus around on the issue of drone strikes and intensifying the efforts)

I am just asking for the mechanics. How do the Clintons get paid? How does the money get from the Clinton foundation to a place where it benefits HIllary and Bill? I am asking honestly...I understand you whole heartedly believe what you are saying. I am more skeptical that they could get away with such a scheme.

she sold access to the state department for personal gain.

all this email stuff is too esoteric. the fact that she can't fucking stop stealing lamps and furniture and shit says a lot more about how her brain works. lol

Bitch is literally rigging elections, killed Americans in Libya by ignoring 600 requests for help while emailing with a friend (blumenthal), wants war with Russia because that's what her Rothschild sponsors want, to create more debt to their Federal Reserve bank.

Watch the first 20 minutes of:
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

Here's how it works:

1. You create a separate foreign "charity." In their case one in Canada.

2. Foreign oligarch's & governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 contributed mega millions. I am sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send un-told millions to a Canadian charity).

3.The Canadian charity then bundles these separate unidentified individual donations & makes a massive donation the Clinton Foundation.

4. The Clinton Foundation, and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits, the identification of individual donors.

5. The Clinton Foundation, then "spends" some of this money, for legitimate good works programs. Un-fortunately, experts believe this is on the order of a mere 10%. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton's, pay "salaries?" to un-told numbers of hangers on, & fund lavish travel, etc. Again virtually all tax free, which means you & I are subsidizing it.

6. The Clinton Foundation with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors" and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.

7. Net result: foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton's pockets tax free & untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering. Oh, by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes, as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval. Guess who was Secretary of State, when the approval, was granted?

Ask yourself this: Why did these foreign interests, funnel money, through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations & countries in need? This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling.

Clinton foundation has accumulated over 2 billion and they have only given like 12% of that to charity. Every donor is asked to "hire" Hillary as a speaker, she's given millions of dollars for like a 20 min speech (but she's not getting paid to speak, she's getting paid in return for political favours) that's how she personally accumulated over 100 million over the course of 6 years. Corporations (who are in business to MAKE money) don't just hand out millions of dollars for nothing, they will be expecting something in return, they have their hooks in her, she's damaged goods.

Also Google "pay to play"

but surely a thorough accounting of the Clinton foundation is public record. No? How do they get a good reputation within the nonprofit world and a very high ranking on every charity watchdog if they are literally laundering money and only spending 10% on actual programs. That doesnt add up to me.

I'm on mobile right now, most of my notes and links are at home, I'll hit this thread up once I'm back if it's still up.

But I'll leave you with this question; What would the consequences be for an ordinary citizen who decided to destroy subpoenaed evidence? And how come those same consequences don't apply to Hillary?

see, in German there's a saying for how you behave. You're the kinda person who'd be looking up at the ceiling if somebody told them that "naivety is written above your head."

Are you aware how Charitys work? they employ many people who do little work usually, and much of the money collected goes towards:
> Collecting more Money
> Paying Salaries
> Buying Stocks
> Buying Real Estate

Only a small portion of the money goes towards
> (((Charity)))

Now for Clinton Foundation: there is no direct Money being transferred to the clintons. Instead, Clinton Foundation is a Lobbying and Public Relations Company supporting Clinton Politics wherever and however they can, employing Clinton Cronies and paying for shit the clintons maybe can't directly.

And all of this funded by corrupt gouvernments and banks.

CURSE OF THE GUAC

Clinton wasn't even SoS when ISIS was founded, are you retarded?

She's a war profiteer. Everything the founding fathers warned about. She's an enemy of rebublicanism (as in individual rights). Her policies are anti-free market, anti-1st amendment, anti-2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th amendments. She and her husband are liable for the Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Somali, Kosovo conflicts. Her actions have directly led to deaths of tens of thousands of people including US service members. Through the state dept, she has actively encouraged arming known wahabi jihadis. She used her position and her husbands presidency to amass millions of dollars for their personal gain. Not to mention all the normie stuff she's accused of emails etc. The clintons and Obamas are the literal antithesis of what it means to be American.

According to charity watch dogs, I looked up several of them, over 85% of funds go towards programs. Sure that includes salaries, but why shouldnt it? I have yet to see any information stating that salaries were not in line with the rest of the market/what other foundations pay their staff. And absolutely no mentione of Clintons being paid a dime by their foundation for salary or otherwise. Travel expenses, yes, but why not? And I have yet to see any criticism of their foundations real estate holdings if they even have any. Surely, if the foundation bought property for the Clintons, that would be very obvious. Reading up on this the past few minutes, they are not necessarily programs I would be first to support, but it does sound like Clinton Foundation is making an impact where they are trying to make an impact, on some pretty big problems
>Affordable medicine
>Fighting malaria
>physical education and health education in US
>training subsistence farmers to be self sufficient
etc etc.
Look, I am totally open to the fact that there may be foul play with the foundation, i just have yet to see any evidence to how that works....

"The whole system is corrupt"
Trump.

We know.
We think they should go to jail too.

>What stuff has Hillary done to be considered crooked?

Kept someone she knew raped a 12 year old out of prison and gloated about the fact afterwards.

Got soldiers killed from ineptitude and laughed in front of their families about it

Took advantage of Haiti and completely fucked their country in the ass after a natural disaster ruining them.

I mean, a lot has been said in this thread already so I won't go on. But you get the idea.

leaf you should try reading wikileaks, or /cfg/ or fuck off to wherever you came from.

First time I've ever voted for a Republicuck candidate and one of the reasons is specifically because the Republicucks hate him. They're just as bad as their Dem counterparts and I'm happy to see their party fractured like cheap glass, neither they or the Dems deserve to hold power in our country. Both parties have failed monumentally and helped drive the country into the mess it's in now all for the sake of their own personal gain.

If I were in charge I'd work to have investigations opened on every single member of both parties and then publically flog each and every one of them found guilty of corruption.

Don't forget that his own foundation is LITERALLY a slush fund. You couldn't make this shit up.

If murder is such a big concern, then why isn't OJ Simpson in jail?

See how that works?

>Wow look at all of these people who aren't Trump

Sure showed me, I'm #shill4hill now

Here you go...actual legitimate evidence of Trump unethical/illegal practices
>fraud at Trump U
>3500+ lawsuits (seems Trump is not afraid to play outside the law and make people call him out on it)
>well documented mob ties/payments
>Used his foundation to pay settlements for his business (this is what people accuse HIllary of, but there is no smoking gun in the Clinton Foundation like there is for Trumps charity)
>Chinese Steel
>Shorting or not paying contractors for their work....over and over and over again
>Skirting taxes (fine, but not really fine if you want to be a public servant, especially POTUS)
>Issued junk bonds after criticizing them as a rip off. Then defaults on them while pocketing huge sums of cash from those same projects. Basically he made a lot of money in Atlantic City by paying himself enormous sums of money and taking debt that he knew would never get paid back.

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

This is a good vid that explains it. Cronyism, adultery, espionage, incompetence, and fraud.

1 post from this ID