Total drama thread

is this the best TD we've ever had?

>inb4 shitty quality image

Yes. But only because Don is better than Chris in everyway.

Original TDI was the best. It actually felt like a reality show

They really layered it on heavy with the toilet humor, but I enjoyed it. It still pissed me off that my favorite team (the old tennis pros) got out so early.

Other than the ending being shit, yeah. It and season 1 are both great.

It was good. But then Chris turned into a (slightly) smarter version of modern Peter Griffin.

Don is alot tamer.

Honestly the ending is so stupid it circles back around to brilliant. The winners are the two guys with the least motivation for winning beyond "lol bruh wouldn't it be totally gnarly if we did", versus all the complicated pathos behind the rest of the late game cast.

RR, Original, Revenge and the first half of Allstars were great

The fucking surfers won. Let me count what's wrong with that.
1. They had been shoved back in last minute.
2. Geoff has had plenty of screen time, what with BEING ON THE ORIGINAL TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!
3. Moldy banana. I'm sorry, but why didn't that make Brody sick? Science, people! I thought it would have made him sick in the last couple minutes of that episode, leaving the cops to win.
4. THESE GUYS WERE SET TO LOSE. I call ass-pull.
5. Cadets were good characters. New and interesting, instead of TDI veteran and new, personality-lacking new guy.

Also, RR was just kinda... lacking. Seems nice, but plugging previous characters (who were all fan-faves and were in MULTIPLE SEASONS except LARPdude ) and kicking off the interesting new ones.
Oh, and bringing LARPDude back only to boot him immediately? Butt-monkey or no, that's cruel. He was eliminated so quickly, despite being an interesting idea of a character (Proud LARPer here, so...)
And some of the newbies were LAME AF. Mother-daughter duo, father-son duo, the twins (Blatant Cameron clones, even using his old design), the vegans, and fashion bloggers just to name a few.

Definitely my favourite season. So easy to rewatch.

Kitty is a cute.

Namefags are shit.
You are shit.

>hating on Dwayne and Junior
>hating on Tom and Jen
You are fucking garbage

Yes

If you're a softshelled enterbot

Oh hey, it's the reason why Total Drama threads aren't good.

>best TD
>no Duncan
You'd best be joking, my dude

>Total Drama threads
>Ever being good

If you don't like it you can geeeeeet out

WE'RE

Seriously though who are you and where's Tyler?

>hating on Dwayne/Junior
>liking the LARPer fags who get deservedly BTFO everytime they crop up

>not liking based father and son team
Do you even have a soul?