/nonwhite/ general

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

>Do poor whites deny white privilege because they don't want to be reminded they had so many advantages to succeed but failed miserably?

That's how white people smile at anyone they don't know and don't want to necessarily stop and talk to but want to look like they're acknowledging the presence of the other person when they pass them because it seems ruder to just ignore them completely but it seems creepy to full on smile at strangers, but of course black people automatically assume that it's racist because omg a white person is doing it.

everyone knows you don't bare your teeth at a monkey

>ut of course black people automatically assume that it's racist because omg a white person is doing it.
but you made it about race, not them.

I love whites, fuck you

Fuck you and your nano-aggressions, you fucking cis-patriarchal white male!

laffo, nippon bringing the bantz

Do black people push white privilege because it gives them an excuse for being a failure at life?

The entire concept of "privilege" is a kafkatrap. Alternatively you can think of it as a combination of ALL the master suppression techniques.

Google it. It's not real.

No. You smile that way at everyone regardless of race, because it's that awkward halfway between trying to be polite but not too friendly with strangers but not wanting to seem like an ass that's ignoring them completely. It was made about race when they created that meme and passed it around as some sort of microagression that white people inflict on poc.

Everyone has privilege within the context of their own communities.

I can say that there is nothing more pathetic than a poor, white person.

fuck i love white privilege = WHITE POWER

I can't tell you how many niggers give me the evil eye regardless of how I approach them.

animals take it as a sign of aggression when you bare your teeth

>mysides.jpg

>do minorities cling to white privilege to displace the responsibility for their lives on others.
>do minorities cling to white privilege to remove any moral obligation to society as necessitated due to the cognitive dissonance of mooching off their neighbors.
Only losers and people who are trying to personally benefit from your beliefs actually think white privilege is a thing.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

>Does trying to attribute ways of thoughts to racial demographics make you a racist?

Or maybe SJWs invented privilege to cover the fact that minorities are far less likely to succeed

>they had so many advantages to succeed
gas yourself

>IS
This the word niggers don't seem to be capable of using.

This is a white board faggot

>Non white thread
>let's cry about white people

I'm Asian but I have to say that minorities who are obsessed with whites are pathetic. Even the Asian student group I'm in is just more white obsession. It's just as pathetic as Sup Forumss obsession with black penises.

This board is just inferiority complexes from everyone here. It's unhealthy.

>mfw I do exactly as that pic says

>when you start doing this, too
Fucking kek, it's infectious.

It's not a bad habit, though, is it? They're just being friendly.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off you shill
Stop sliding threads

>not them
Niggers made OPs meme

Fuck can't i escape you pooskins anywhere???

underrated english teacher bantz

be quiet you fucking monkey

It's not a smile. It's an expression of comical disgust

>your
Nigger

it's there for a reason