Brit/pol/ - Sandy Beaches Edition

>Theresa May SLAPS DOWN Tony Blair as he tries to rally Remain 'insurgency' against Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/726263/Brexit-News-Theresa-May-slaps-down-Tony-Blair-second-EU-referendum-bid-Remain

>Nissan talks were open and honest, says Downing Street
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37801857

>France says Britain must take in more than 1,000 refugee children
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/calais-france-rebukes-britain-over-abandoned-refugee-children

>Russian aggression in Channel like a return to Cold War, minister says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/russian-aggression-in-channel-like-a-return-to-cold-war-minister/

>Bank of England's Mark Carney Prepares His Own Brexit
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-28/bank-of-england-s-mark-carney-prepares-his-own-brexit

>Major push for UK mosques to make loud call to prayer THREE TIMES a day
express.co.uk/news/uk/725909/Petition-UK-mosques-loud-call-prayer-THREE-TIMES-day

>Muslim race relations worker guilty of racist abuse at 'refugee' rally
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37803531

>Raheem defends Trump and calls for niqab referendum
theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/28/ukip-leadership-candidate-raheem-kassam-donald-trump-niqab-referendum

>Lily Allen says taxi driver refused to drive her and told her to 'find an immigrant'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/lily-allen-says-taxi-driver-refused-to-driver-and-told-her-to-fi/

>Belfast High Court rejects Brexit challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37796836

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1MfbIDliZW8
youtu.be/8bldWwrgS_E
youtube.com/watch?v=-IGHByjToO4
youtube.com/watch?v=-BmrLlDLJsc
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/boes-carney-may-announce-decision-step-down-week
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its making me sad that the White British population is dying out and will become a minority in my lifetime.

Over in Europe we've seen an extraordinary shift towards very right wing parties as of late. Parties that a few years ago were sitting at 3 percent are now growing at record levels with some already competitive against the mainstream parties of their respective countries. This all happened with a single burst of unwarranted mass immigration and several terror attacks to boot, but what will it be like in a few years time when serious problems are going to arise for the continent?

What will happen to the United Kingdom as our heritage and native bloodline start to disappear forever? Will we have a chance? Will Europe?

anything short of thinking adolf hitler was right about literally every single issue he touched on is blue pilled cuckery

This afternoon I got onto LBC and managed to argue maajid nawaz, he was saying that hillary had the security services against her and also that she would be safer for the world than trump. I'm not sure if I did well or if I sounded like a turbo autist. Link here starts at 1 min vocaroo.com/i/s1MfbIDliZW8

Why are slags so fond of jorts?

Blame Brexit Bulldozers

At least they are patriotic slags.

WE WANT BLAIR

youtu.be/8bldWwrgS_E

>used to really dislike this country
>didn't hate it, but suffered a grass is always greener syndrome
>travelled a bit, saw some stuff, experienced other places, read about their politics, got a bit older
>realised this is the greatest country on earth

well done, you really didn't

Fuck racism
Fuck austerity
Fuck the bankers and their useful Tory idiots
Black Lives Matter
Refugees Welcome

*drops mic*

Hitler thought Barbarossa would work

sound like a turbo autist that is..

Lads I ordered takeaway tonight (from local chippy) and they forgot my jumbo sausage from the order, I was proper looking forward to it as well what do?

I'm thinking about leaving a 2 star review

Sole Irish poster claiming my spot in this thread.

Other Irish posters are hereby banned from posting here, and so are Northern Irish posters.

Give me the North!
i
v
e

m
e

t
h
e

t
h
e

N
o
r
t
h

According to this video Britain is the evilest empire ever, is it true?

youtube.com/watch?v=-IGHByjToO4

That's a lot of opinions.

Any Brit/pol/ recommended films?

>The Dublin accent was influenced by the British occupation for 800 years.
Is that what really happened, or is it communist propaganda influece?

No saveloy?

You're British you muppet.

What the fuck does the Heathrow expansion have to do with Brexit?

Help brothers...

Shes killing us

There's a handful of countries that do things better in different ways, but overall it's not bad.

Would rather be in New Zealand tbqhwy

If there is a race war you can count on Canadians and Aussies

we are your blood

I hope so.

Fit Slags Behind Tescos 3

But you need to watch the first 2 to get it.

I have no idea, but I'm willing to bet that the South Dublin accent definitely was because it sounds very posh and British-like.

You know what goes into sausages mate? I'd skip them if I was you

At this point what difference does it make.

Same m8, in my teens I was a right weeb cunt. After I actually spent time in Japan and various other countries, it was just embarrassing to think of what a bellend I'd been.

Put a horrible review, then blackmail them. Tell them you will change or remove it for free "jumbo sausages"

It's fucked, lads

Do Brit breaches actually suck?
I'm from Florida so compared to me everyone is inferior but in the general comparison of world beaches how do yours stack?

queen of britpol explains why you are beta

youtube.com/watch?v=-BmrLlDLJsc

Tfw just trying to watch x factor and chill with the gf but realise its another wing of the globalist media

>Do Brit breaches actually suck?
I breached ur mum lst nite m8

F

If you really wanted it you would have done so by now

Not sure about england but in scotland they are mostly all used by drug addicts. But in the islands and islands people pretty much have an entire beach to themselves so that's comfy.

Most of the ones I've been to are covered in pebbles rather than sand, but there's some good beaches

Why do your pizzas suck?

I got some Sainsbury's Basics pizzas over there and they were like eating rubber. Pure dogshit.

C'mon Brits, up your game!

>undefeated
>failed to take the North

lol

Depends what you want from a beach. Ours aren't skimpy bikini in december tier, but you get some nice scenery and some good surf.

Nah we've got some great comfy beaches, they're just often cold, or swarmed with normies if it's a warm sunny weekend.

see here.

They're speaking fucking ENGLISH, the whole of Ireland is influenced by British accented English

In many ways Ireland preserve old ways of speaking that died out in England during the great vowel shift, e.g. the word "tea" pronounced as "tay"

Sorry I got autistic about accents

>AllTime10s
Ultra nu-male cuckbois who love self-loathing as well as attack videos on Uncle Adolf and Based Assad.

The British Empire was one of the greatest forces for good in the world.

Why are you guys always so rude? :^(

I wish!

Digits never lie

Just did, they seem to reply to the bad reviews so if they do I'm gonna ask them. I'm fuming mate

Anyone care to guess why this 18-year-old woman still looks younger than some of the 'child migrants' that have been coming in to the country. Ignoring the extreme malnutrition.

White sand beaches are near non-existent. You do get a few good sandy beaches, but they're offset by being relatively small and super crowded on the days of the year when the weather is good. American beaches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UK beaches.

>Sainsbury's Basics pizza

There's your problem

we're not senpai ;_;

>queen of britpol
Delete this

For you.

Cardigan bay alrigh

Who is the Ben Carson of British politics?

>Sainsbury's Basics pizzas

dunno, it's a mystery

/comfy/

The IRA supporting potatoes are always rude desu

All the flags trigger them

Not only did we do all that evil stuff we pushed for an end to slavery just to spite you Yanks and we abandoned the job of colonialism before most of the countries were properly civilised.

They don't call us Perfidious Albion for nothing.

Holy shit, she actually posts here.

>Teenagers around the corner having a house party
I wish I could say that I wasn't as loud or obnoxious at the house parties I went to when I was their age, but I'd be lying.

Clocks go back an hour tonight lads, remember. Extra hour in bed.

>actually just getting up at the same time and wasting the entire hour

Rees-Mogg is fairly sleepy

Tony Blair should be fucking hung for treason.
Bring on the day of the rope.

Our beaches have castles

>Germany
>No slavery
I realise Hitler was the good guys. But Jesus Christ that's retarded

Vegeta?

Thanks.

How many listeners does LBC get?

It's just fucking cold m8, go to Sardinia if you want nice European beaches

Have another cheeky one on me

Winston McKenzie

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/boes-carney-may-announce-decision-step-down-week

Carney to step down?

You did a good job.

We're not. It's a simple question on the quality of your pizzas.

But even for Tesco everyday value tier they were awful.

Would you give young Nicola a cheeky stir?

Godfrey Bloom: A bit of a madman, but has the right principles

>And now, on the last leg of my journey, my Bradshaw's Guide takes me to 'Brit/pol/', a humble settlement in the far reaches of the internet.

>Bradshaw describes the settlement as dilapidated, and downright offensive to the senses, with not a woman in sight... only ill-mannered creatures that God had forsaken...

>all those fucking rocks on the beach

PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE

kek

>My haggis is stirring inside me
>Ready to be released on your chest
Is your body ready anons?

> Never invaded a country, but defeated those who tried to invade his Realm

This one had me laughing way too hard

But what else would we throw at the approaching refugee boats to sink them?

Wew lad he didn't have to take that Spectator article so seriously.

Seriously though he is discredited after his involvement in the referendum.

lol

I'd let her dump haggis on me in public if it meant she would step down and never enter politics again

Wait is that tonight? I thought it was this morning.

I'm working tonight. Does this mean I have to work an extra hour?

kek

Suffered is only used in a passive form you illiterate bastard.

kek, this reminds me how scared I am of the day he finishes covering Bradshaw's though. The TV shows will end.

Whitsand's bay is quite nice, although it's more like a collection of coves rather than an extended beach.