Suicide

Suicide Idea
Im not thinking about killing myself, but a great way to go would be to drive full rambo / leroy jenkings with a car into area 51 livestreaming every single bit, and eventually you'll get shot or if you get captured, you can kill yourself. a great way to reveal to the world what is in that mysterious area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nt0jgGNek
youtube.com/watch?v=8tDAFr5XzEM
youtube.com/watch?v=w8Nc9SWED00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is there even service there to stream it? how would you go around doing that?

Satellite internets.

Unless they jam that too.

you can periscope or facebook livestream. even twitch works now if you set it up right.

There are no ayy lmaos

>area 51
nigga, area 51 became too known mainstream so they had to move it. dugway utah is the new area 51.

ive been to area 51, its just an air force test base for all the cool new radar defeating air craft/helicopters/etc

FYI: There is a LOT of miles from when you reach the base, and when they send trucks after you. The actual base probably has high fences too.

Interesting idea, but it's not happening.

one locked door would stop you or one bullet or stungun

original video (rather than low quality reuploads) should have posted it originally desu

youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nt0jgGNek

>Convert to Isis
>join the fight in syria
>slaughter your comrades

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. Eventually ISIS will want a ban on all American terrorists.

you will not even get the first 50 meters

He means is there even mobile data coverage out in the middle of the desert.

See

>drive full rambo / leroy jenkings with a car into area 51 livestreaming every single bit,
You do know that area is a communication dead zone right? Anything you broadcast is not getting picked up.

Except it's unlikely they will shoot you. So you will just end up getting arrested on live cam when the disable your vehicle and end up going to jail were Jemal big dick will make you his bitch.

This could be a shit ton of fun. But probably nobody would be able to see nothing Ayyy Lmao related. That kind of shit is probably 20 stories below grownd.

You wont see anything at all. That sign is a few miles away from the installation.

You would achieve nothing at all. You would be told to stop, then a helicopter would kill you.

Their was a TV show which tried it once. They were not allowed to talk about what happened, only that they tried it to see what would happen.

What if a shitload of people would try to get in in mass? What would they do

It takes at least 30-60 mins from the border to the actual base. You aren't getting in anywhere, even if you manage to drive in there in the middle of the day you're probably not going to see anything interesting from outside any of the hangars.

They would be shot.

Get a pilot's license and a small plane then.

Or crawl very slowly for miles during the night.

I support this idea, in front of my monitor.
Might be easy finding a few hillary shills these days.
>never been so dead here, maybe they are already dead

I have a better idea.
Post your public inforrmation, and then say you have something on Hillary

also there is much documentation and knowledge of the base than what you would think. Just the exact programs (prototype and new technologies testing, not fucking aliens) which goes on there are unknown

youtube.com/watch?v=8tDAFr5XzEM

>DRONES

>implying you'd be able to just drive a car into a military airbase and find a UFO laying out in the open

Kek, you'll get shot down by F-16s or locked up in adx Florence if you tried something like that

>Get a pilot's license and a small plane then.
It's an Airforce base with strict air space controls. You would not get close enough to do shit.

>Or crawl very slowly for miles during the night.
This too has been tried. They have echo location and infra red sensing equipment all around the base for miles.

Lots of people have tried to enter, i don't know anyone who made it.

This angle is already covered. If they don't trust you enough you won't even get a gun, but instead will have the honor to be "martyred" driving a remotely detonated suicide truck bomb.

I Dont care whats in there though

Gas them. Not with mustard gas or anything, just a nasty irritant or something to knock them out. I'd assume they don't actually snipe you until you pull out a gun or other weapon, they don't need the bad optics.

Oh and they also have all sorts of motion and even heat signature detectors all around the base. Plus they monitor the highways around the area to see who is around. The easiest way to get in is literally to somehow be employed there, but then of course you couldn't talk about it unless you want to spend the rest of your life in jail

If anyone does make it I'm sure they'll post about it on Sup Forums where everyone will assume he is another RPer.

You're probably going to crash through a chain link fence and get stopped at the first locked door while the entire Nevada stationed military responds to your terror threat

You won't get killed, just arrested and put in the Fed where you'll be dicked by fat niggers

Nah I'd only kill myself if I could do it in a way that nobody would ever figure out how I did it

John Pedosta, go to bed.

you could get yourself killed, sure

but you're not gonna get in

former military faggot and where there are places they don't want anyone to get in they have double fences with tank traps in between the first and second fence as well as armed guard

you'd get shot before you got close unless you were in an armored vehicle
if you were in an armored vehicle the tank traps would stop you

Well if you don't comply with their orders they have the authority to shot you. Read the warning signs.

Even if you would made it alive all way to the base, will you commit seppuku in front of ayy lmao and leave him traumatised?

Why not dress up as a cuck and go out in a blaze of glory at a Trump rally

I should be more specific. I have not even heard of a bullshitter claiming they managed to enter. Not anyone. That's how impenetrable it is.

The only way in is to find a legit way. I'm certain it's possible, just not certain how.

he would probably brings a gun and threatens them so they are forced to shot him

Cant live stream since there is a dead zone on e you go near the gates

Is that the nigger from Texas

Anybody got any silk road tier pictures of the surrounding region of Area 51?

Nice try, NSA.

The nearest gate is 26 miles from runway. The base security "cammo dudes" in the white Ford Rapor pickups have spike strips like the police carry. If they can't get you to stop you will get your tires spiked miles from seeing anything remotely "interesting".

Then you'll sit in your car awkwardly as they aim weapons at you and wait for the Lincoln County Sheriff deputies to come and arrest you as they would in any other police related chase.

Just go to the library and look for one of the multitude of books about the base and it's history you fucking autist. Lockheed Martin published official histories they are full of pictures of the base.

i understand your concern, i have a folder with weird pictures though lol

You won't get far. Had a coworker drive his son to the entrance of area 51 just out curiosity. He said a Jeep drove over the ridge and was watching him as soon as he was there. They know you're there far before you reach the entrance and will fuck your shit up.

Even if you somehow beat security and make it near the base, you won't see anything interesting.

The F-27s are in Hangar A and only come out at night.

The single SR-1 in Hangar D hasn't been flown 2 years, the two SR-2s in K have been grounded due to a structural issue and won't be operational again for 6 to 8 months, and the MQ-196s in C again do not fly in daytime.

silk road traded classified information too?
never knew tat

I have this image

> A man
>Not a nigger

Yep, Micah X. Johnson.
Demanded a phone for some bullshit, Cops gave him a note 7 delivered by wall-e.

Poor Wall-e

Wouldn't work. Most of the complex is underground and you would never make it anywhere near there. Anything you used to broadcast would be jammed and shut off.

whao rely makues ou thaink

that must be a really boring job