Post Your Favorite Cartoon

Post 'em. Rate and h8

10/10
Duckman

I never watched that show.
how shit it is?

It's great you should watch it (it's best when you watch it around halloween)

Meh to good animation.
Amazing art direction.
Meh to amazing script.
Great plot and plot-twist (don't look at spoilers if you can avoid them)
The soundtrack was CONSISTING OF THE VOICES OF ANGELS

without duckman we wouldnt have
south park
adult swim
bojack horseman
and animation for teenagers in general

Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
It will always be special to me.

8/10
8/10
9/10 near-perfect series

/thread

Soundtrack was good wasn't it

I regret holding it off for so long thinking it was just some overhyped memeshow about gnomes

call me autistic or whatever it's still miles ahead of the countless edgy nihilist shows airing currently

>Objectively 6.5 - 7/10
>Personally 10000/10

Same for me.
I don't think it's a perfect 10/10 show and it's done a lot of dumb shit in its lifetime but it's always done enough interesting stuff for me to love it to death.
I hope it can have a not shit ending.

10/10

This

I know I'm a pussy, but
>dat art
>dat elegant simplicity

It is very well done.
While it's not perfect, I think it's pretty close.
The character animation is fairly simple, but the backgrounds and some detailed shots really sell the atmosphere it's going for. I love all the songs, even the really kiddy one that could be considered slightly annoying. One of the few things I actually own a dvd copy of.

As said. It's a perfect Halloween watch.

I do enjoy Adventure Time, but I think they need to call it quits at some point.
I wish I got into this show while it was coming out. I have a hard time bingeing cartoons like this and adventure time. Maybe their new adult show will be good.

I've really only seen the "I'm the Bad Guy" song and I thought it was really good.

it has yet to be beaten

Came here to post this. I don't care how overrated it is, the feeling I get from this show is unmatched.

Fuck Korra.

>favorite cartoon
is it okay if we only count seasons 1-3 and the movie?

My show, right or wrong. When right to be kept right, when wrong to be set right.

>need to call it quits at some point
it's ending in 18 episodes dude

is that the bd? what the hell?

Oh shit. Didn't know

My nugga

Good taste op

Yes

Btw my captcha image was spatula

i'm trash

Hey, at least you didn't say Family Guy. American Dad is arguably the better McFarlane show simply because of Steve.

this is secretly mine too, when people ask my fav I tend to just say Venture Bros. or Samurai Jack instead 'cause almost everyone I know hates it :(

Adventure Time is a good show, but it has so many episodes there's bound to be some that are just meh. I really enjoyed the dungeon train episode and any episode with card wars in it.

When is otgwposting going to start?

Either Venture Bros. or Avatar: The Last Airbender. They're both pretty great.

But I have so many user

Honestly, Phineas and Ferb.

Though I'd argue that it's pretty great, I know it's not the best.
Yet it's the show that has me the most attached and makes me feel just happy watching it.

I think Dan and Swampy are surprisingly good at world-building and slowly fleshing out the cast and the relationships. I started off watching it just for Doof and Perry, then Candace, then the rest of kids, and eventually even Phineas and Ferb themselves.

Also it's just damn funny.

Damn, it's hard to choose, but for now this

Phineas and Ferb is a good show.
While I think towards the end it finally did run out of stuff to do in the formula they set up, I am very impressed that they were able to keep that formula entertaining and funny for as long as they did, props to that.

during spoopy Halloween time

It will always be a 10 to me

Adventure Time began great and it became decent up to this point, but the thing is that it has stayed with a decent quality so many time that is really easy to lost interest on the series.