MAGA Waifu thread

Dumping my waifus as an offering to Kek so that he may bless us in the upcoming election.

Also haven't seen a good MAGA waifu thread in a while.

Hillary is winning the fight, just look at the polls! What can't you see about that? Just look everywhere, does it not get into your right mind that you Drumpfkins are losing? Yeah that's right, losing? Soros is only going to help us all, don't you want the world to burn? Guess what, we do too!

Starting next week, we're going to track the details of every last "centipede" and "nimble" person here on Sup Forums. And even get violent with them when we come and find them. This is the beginning of the end for the Drumpf support here on Sup Forums and we are going to be declared the winners in the end.

Your time is coming soon. It's going to be a huge victory for Sup Forums when your kind is wiped off the face of Sup Forums and we remain the Hillary board we always were.

Helping

LE BAMP!!!

Thank you based anons. Our offerings will summon the power of Kek on election day.

>saved

3dchess

So much great maga in the thread! here is another from the bear collection.

I didn't even realize there were different collections. I need to step up my maga game.