/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Hillary's Weiner Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5a2d2l/title_jill_stein_answers_your_questions/
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/01/audit-media-matters-sign-the-petition/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/with_replies
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/rpollockdc
twitter.com/chuckrossdc
twitter.com/HAGOODMANAUTHOR
twitter.com/basedmattforney
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/jonvoight
twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/with_replies
twitter.com/JasonLeopold/with_replies
twitter.com/ggreenwald/with_replies
twitter.com/d_seaman/with_replies
twitter.com/mtaibbi/with_replies
twitter.com/CuomoWatch/with_replies
twitter.com/WalkerBragman/with_replies
twitter.com/mtracey/with_replies
twitter.com/TomFitton/with_replies
twitter.com/AlfonZoRachel
twitter.com/CassandraRules
twitter.com/JeanetteJing
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4190
wikileaks.org/),
wikileaks.org/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4629)
politico.com/story/2015/03/chelsea-clinton-diane-reynolds-secret-email-115786)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2346)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/16/super-pac-coordination-an-explainer/
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/18/scott-foval-shadow-campaign/
open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb
youtube.com/watch?v=s3jjFuqguws
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY
youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia18ech78Yw
youtu.be/Ia18ech78Yw
youtu.be/fDiV9iMlPkA
youtube.com/watch?v=uBxNG-oeNDw
youtube.com/watch?v=U-4w_jf_w0o
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/788735398792957956
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai-nZw8ZSgk
youtube.com/watch?v=czgo6tkH1_w
youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
youtube.com/watch?v=-NTq1tlBwqI
globalresearch.ca/court-filing-reveals-how-2004-ohio-presidential-election-was-hacked-unexpected-shift-in-votes-for-george-w/25786
mockingbirdpaper.com/content/local-activist-files-suit-access-exit-polling-data-dead-witness-blocks-path-truth
youtube.com/watch?v=sN1qZMBE9Gc
politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-obama-clinton-2008-ad-224189
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3534294/How-Michelle-Obama-refused-invite-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-dinner-wanted-Joe-Biden-run-t-wait-leave-White-House-make-money-book-deals-speaking-fees.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2670920/The-moment-Hillary-Clinton-let-loose-Obama-booze-fueled-rant-new-book-reveals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O8z6n0Lz_dI
youtu.be/7OGPuqLe3mg
c-span.org/video/?c4624521/jill-stein-donald-trump-better-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=dFi6LJiW3W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous

Bump.

Related ?
news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011

ATTENTION
We know that (((MSM))) is going to come out with another Trump (sex-based?) attack on Monday. I've figured out a way how we can pre-suade the Twitter audience against this:
1. On sunday we start posting on Twitter the #next fakeTrumprapevictim hastag a shitton. we'll say that we/a friend/parent etc heard from
2. a cameraman that works at CNN that they got a story from some woman claiming Trump attacked her, but
3. it was so blatantly FALSE, that even CNN would not report it!
Now, point #2 isn't as important, it's just to help "spread the rumor. but the idea is everyone at this point thinks CNN is most favorable to Hillary Clinton(hense #3), so if even THEY are doubtful of it, it doesn't matter if they or another MSM is the first to report it. it doesn't matter on which site the (((story))) breaks - many people will assume this is a desperate attempt to distract the American audience from the FBI investigation, so they won't take it seriously
therefore, we have a counter-rumor going out that this is a bad story before it's even introduced into the public. Hopefully it will totally sabotage the release of any propaganda that's sure to come out on Monday

I'd like to talk about ideas to make this plan better/modify things. I've heard rumblings about other topics (trump admitted to breaking a law, trump didn't donate to charity). So we might have to pick a different idea

That memetic kek patch is fucking dope. Can I get them anywhere? Got a jacket i'd like that on.

Obama's brother (Malik) just got verified on Twitter. This shit is real!

twitter.com/ObamaMalik
>Malik Obama
>Now that my brother's term is ending I can be open about it: I support Donald J. Trump for President. #MAGA #MAGA3X #Africans4Trump.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5a2d2l/title_jill_stein_answers_your_questions/

AMA with Jill Stein on Plebbit

Let's get rid of CTR, and the people that fund this bullshit organization. Here's how:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
>Petition has over 500 signatures. You won't get singled out. Petition is to hold David Brock and his Super PACs accountable. They are breaking the law. Plain and simple.

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/01/audit-media-matters-sign-the-petition/
>Reasoning behind the petition, and what it's about.

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
>Investigative journalist piece about how Hillary's Super PAC is breaking the law.

freebeacon.com/politics/sanders-refers-to-brock-as-scum/
>Bernie Sanders Calls David Brock ‘Scum of the Earth’

#NeverHillary

*Reporters that will spread info:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/with_replies
>Based Paul Joseph Watson
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
>Stefan Molyneux (Host of Freedom Radio)
twitter.com/rpollockdc
>Richard Pollock (Senior Investigative Reporter at The Daily Caller News)
twitter.com/chuckrossdc
>Chuck Ross (Conservative, Daily Caller)
twitter.com/HAGOODMANAUTHOR
>H.A. Goodman, commentator
twitter.com/basedmattforney
>Matt Forney
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
>James Woods (anti-Hillary, Hollywood Actor)
twitter.com/jonvoight
>Jon Voight (anti-Hillary, Hollywood Actor)
twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/with_replies
>Chuck/Charles Grassley (Congressman)
twitter.com/JasonLeopold/with_replies
>Jason Leopold; Vice News Reporter. Big into FOIA (this guys will see your Tweets; he's replied back to me before)
twitter.com/ggreenwald/with_replies
>Glenn Greenwald (Edward Snowden's homie)
twitter.com/d_seaman/with_replies
>Seaman; journalist hates Hillary because he was fired from Huffington Post for talking about her health
twitter.com/mtaibbi/with_replies
>Matt Taibbi; Rollingstone Reporter, currently covering Trump's rallies
twitter.com/CuomoWatch/with_replies
>Cuomo; Journalist
twitter.com/WalkerBragman/with_replies
>Walker Bragman, Journalist
twitter.com/mtracey/with_replies
>Matt Tracey, journalist
twitter.com/TomFitton/with_replies
>Tom Fitton, journalist
twitter.com/AlfonZoRachel
>AlfonZo Rachel ( ZoNation on PJTV.com)
twitter.com/CassandraRules
>Cassandra Fairbanks
twitter.com/JeanetteJing
>Jeanette Jing (Bernie/Jill Stein Supporter)

LOL get the straight edge kids on this!

Lurkers, if you want to help, then please search the latest WikiLeaks releases. You can also search Twitter's Live Feed for anything #Podesta

Or, you can search the WikiLeaks archives.

What you need to do for email research is:

1. Take a screenshot of the e-mail.

2. Copy and paste the URL associated with it onto the e-mail

3. Highlight or outline the interesting parts.

4. Report back with URL in text format. Here is an example of what is should look like:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4190
>Eric McFadden, who was Hillary's Catholic liaison in the primaries, was arrested yesterday forrunning a prostitution ring.

Everything I described about posting WikiLeaks e-mail info can be done in MS Paint. That's what I use :)

-----------

If anyone is having issues using the search feature on WikiLeaks main site (wikileaks.org/), try using Google.

This is what I mean. You can use Google to do the searching within the WikiLeaks website. You just have to know how to tell Google what to do. Here is the phrasing:

"podesta site:wikileaks.org/"

This means you want to search for anything related to the key word 'podesta' inside of the WikiLeaks site.

Here are other examples:

wjc site:wikileaks.org/

[email protected] site:wikileaks.org/

or, if you are searching for an exact phrase, just put the phrase or keyword into quotations. Like this:

"we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry." site:wikileaks.org/

Per FBI_user AMA #7: "cards", "favors", "extras", "officers"

>bari = bari lurie (wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4629) (chief of staff for Chelsea Clinton at the foundation.)
>Chelsea Clinton (CVC, also goes by [email protected])
>Chelsea Clinton = DIANE REYNOLDS (politico.com/story/2015/03/chelsea-clinton-diane-reynolds-secret-email-115786)
>jesus christ, didn't notice a chelseaoffice.com domain before (wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2346)
>[email protected] = Neera Tanden = President of Center for American Progress (organization founded by Podesta)
>Brock - David Brock, founder of CTR, Media Matters for America, American Bridge 21st Century
Bonner - Mary Pat Bonner, owner of the Bonner Group, Democratic fundraiser
>Berckle Clinton = Possible Cayman Island Account
>Obama = [email protected]

--

Read e-mails from WikiLeaks - wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

Search for these names:
>WJC = Bill Clinton
>HRC = Hillary Clinton
>Chelsea Clinton = CVC, Diane Reynolds, chelseaoffice.com & [email protected]
>Bernie
>ISIS
>ISIL
>Bashar Assad
>Israel
>Cummings (he was leaking about Gowdy during Benghazi committee)
>Gowdy
>Benghazi
>Berckle Clinton = Possible Cayman Island Account
>Obama = [email protected]
>Bari Lurie = bari

If you find anything juicy, take a screenshot. Upload it to a comment. Copy and paste the URL, and explain what you think you might have found.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Super PACs are prohibited from Coordinating with Candidates. There's 2 types of Super PAC Coordination -

1. Coordinated Communications
2. Coordinated Expenditures

This article provides clarity on what a Coordinated Communication is - thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/16/super-pac-coordination-an-explainer/

Pretty much, Coordinated Communication is when the candidate and Super PAC coordinate prior to the release of a Paid Advertisement. As discussed in the Article, 3 things need to be triggered in order for an advertisement to be considered "Coordinated":

1. Payment
2. Content
3. Conduct

But the thing is, most of the Super PAC coordination isn't in relationship to coordinating paid advertisements.

It's coordination like what's been exposed in O'Keefe's tapes - Clinton Campaign ordering shills to incite violence at Trump rallies. Or the Clinton Campaign receiving Research from Super PACs.

These things have nothing to do with paid advertisements, but they are illegal. They fall under the 2nd type of coordination - Coordinated Expenditures.

Say, for example, the Clinton Campaign directed a 'political consulting firm' to disrupt a Trump Rally. The average going rate for this Political Consulting firm is $10k. The Clinton Campaign would have 2 options of paying for this service:

1. Clinton Campaign pays the $10k directly to the firm. In an accounting sense, this would be legal.

2a. Clinton Campaign DOESN'T pay the firm anything. The Firm provides $10k worth of services Pro-Bono, for no charge, to the Clinton Campaign.

2b. However, since the Clinton Campaign DIRECTED this political consulting firm to disrupt the rally, that means the Clinton Campaign RECEIVED a $10k IN-KIND donation from the firm.

What's happening is that the Clinton Campaign is receiving a LOT of in-kind donations, but they aren't reporting any of it. Highly illegal...

Maybe this can be framed as what they're buying (in this case nothing). "Paid for? LEGAL. Free? COLLUSION"

-

There are no new allegations here - this is documentation on what constitutes Illegal Coordination.

Anything that comes out needs to be linked to the Three Pronged Test

Payment

Content

Conduct

If those 3 prongs can be proven with any leak that comes out, it's verified Illegal Coordination.

Plus, it makes us sound really smart. MSM has done an awful job explaining what a Super PAC is.

-

The purpose of this is to shed some light on the overly complex campaign finance system.

Our collective ignorance of how the system is supposed to work is being taken advantage of.

This piece isn't exciting, but it's necessary.

Or maybe "How did they get what they needed for free without asking?" To pump up the the dissonance a hair

-

That's a good way to put it, thank you. I was hoping to have this out today, but I had to jump on this.

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/18/scott-foval-shadow-campaign/

Hopefully I can have it out tomorrow, people will inevitably be asking wtf super pac coordination is...O'Keefe is ramping up to that I think.

Super PAC Coordination: An Explainer

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/10/16/super-pac-coordination-an-explainer/

O'Keefe has evidence of Super PAC Coordination on tape - orders from the top. Very illegal.

In the event he releases that tape, attach this article to whatever you guys put out. It will help validate what he will be putting out.

Please read and educate yourself. Clinton will try to deflect and obfuscate - it's important that people are educated on what Payment, Content, and Conduct means.

I'm out fellas! Keep up the good work!

oy vey

Take care, and thanks for everything.

Later

------------

open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb
>ROBERT CREAMER OF VERITAS FILM FAME WENT TO THE WHITEHOUSE ALL THE FUCKING TIME

-

youtube.com/watch?v=s3jjFuqguws
>James O'Keefe Demands The Corporate Media to Report Veritas

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
>Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
>Rigging the Election - Video II: Mass Voter Fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY
>Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Was PERSONALLY Involved

youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4
>Rigging the Election - Video IV: $20K Wire Transfer From Belize Returned

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia18ech78Yw
>youtu.be/Ia18ech78Yw
>BasedLeaf's 2 minute edit of James O'Keefe mass voting fraud video

youtu.be/fDiV9iMlPkA
>BasedLeaf's 2 Minute Edit of Project Veritas': Rigging the Election Part 3

-

youtube.com/watch?v=uBxNG-oeNDw
>Doubt James O'Keefe's Latest Videos Are Legit? WATCH THIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-4w_jf_w0o
>Project Veritas Proven Right by CNN Video

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/788735398792957956
>.@JamesOKeefeIII's Project Veritas Proven Right by CNN Video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai-nZw8ZSgk
>DNC Chair Comments to PVA Journalist About Bernie Sanders

youtube.com/watch?v=czgo6tkH1_w
>Hillary For Nevada: Still At It Again

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
>HIDDEN CAM: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, "They Bus People Around to Vote"

youtube.com/watch?v=-NTq1tlBwqI
>HIDDEN CAM: Clinton Staffer Says I Could “Grab [Her] Ass” and Not Get Fired
>Voter fraud at 2:04 mark

Arnbeck and Fitrakis worked together in the past on a case in which this happened:

>Connell died a month and a half after giving this deposition in a suspicious small plane crash.

>globalresearch.ca/court-filing-reveals-how-2004-ohio-presidential-election-was-hacked-unexpected-shift-in-votes-for-george-w/25786

Why is this relevant?

>On July 11th a lawsuit was filed against Edison Media Research Inc., a company that provides exit polling data, alleging that the company adjusted their reported data in order to assist in voter fraud.

Guess who was supposed to be a witness in this lawsuit?

>Fitrakis was not aware of Rich's death until after the filing, as this reporter discovered the suit had been filed while calling him for comment on Rich's murder. Fitrakis responded with “Wait what? Who? When?”

>mockingbirdpaper.com/content/local-activist-files-suit-access-exit-polling-data-dead-witness-blocks-path-truth

Seth Rich was murdered July 10th, the day before the above lawsuit was filed and was scheduled to be a witness in.

I have to bounce for about an hour. I'll be back.

-

youtube.com/watch?v=sN1qZMBE9Gc
>Michelle Obama takes a shot at Hillary Clinton

politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-obama-clinton-2008-ad-224189
>Trump throws 2008 Obama ad in Clinton's face

youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
>Obama 2008 Ad - Hillary Will Say Anthing, and Change Nothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3534294/How-Michelle-Obama-refused-invite-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-dinner-wanted-Joe-Biden-run-t-wait-leave-White-House-make-money-book-deals-speaking-fees.html
>EXCLUSIVE: How Michelle Obama refused to invite Hillary and Bill Clinton to dinner, wanted Joe Biden to run and can't wait to leave the White House to make money on book deals and speaking fees

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2670920/The-moment-Hillary-Clinton-let-loose-Obama-booze-fueled-rant-new-book-reveals.html
>'No hand on the f***ing tiller': The moment Hillary Clinton let loose on Obama during booze-fueled rant, new book reveals

For real, I've got to head out.

-------------------------------

youtube.com/watch?v=O8z6n0Lz_dI
>Jill Stein leaves Clinton Supporter speechless

youtu.be/7OGPuqLe3mg
>Jill Stein C-Span: Trump is less dangerous than Hillary

c-span.org/video/?c4624521/jill-stein-donald-trump-better-russia
>Jill Stein Destroys the Lesser of Two Evils Argument

youtube.com/watch?v=dFi6LJiW3W4
>Jill Stein on InfoWars!!!

bamp

Is Sup Forums currently shitting the bed, connection-wise?

Seems like it.
Images, etc. have been loading slow for ~a week for me, but I'm now getting a straight-up "Access Denied" error on random pics.