Why doesn't he just solve all the problems?

Why doesn't he just solve all the problems?

He's busy.

Plot, also the only reason why he lost to Apocalypse, they made him fast to do those slow-mo scenes but in the end it made him way too OP.

I don't think there are enough easy listening or softrock songs with time as a subtext in the lyrics for him to handle ALL the problems.

Can't be bothered. I wouldn't either, with his powers.

He lacks incentive to do so.
>Next movie is in the 90s
>Quicksilver's set piece song is Gin and Juice

People say "they can't have [character] solve all the problems because then there'd be no movie", but like... Yes, there would. It'd just be a different kind of movie. We could have had an hour of early 80's X-Kids just hanging out at the mall, I would've watched the hell out of it.

I don't even remember how they wrote Jubilee out of the movie.
I looked away for a minute and she was just gone.

Because he was put in last minute when Fox found out Marvel was gonna use Quicksilver then basically made him the Flash with silver hair.
Because in the comics QS is fast but not "can solve all the problems in literal minute" fast.

it's feasible, speedsters could fix most of the problems. in Marvel 1602 all he did was run back and forth as a messenger instead of learning what the problems were on his own by simply speed powering through research and study

if apocalypse can empower mutants, can he nerf them too?

Wtf I hate foxsilver now

Broke leg.

Still better than AoU QS. Comic QS was a bit of an arrogant tool without a hoaky accent.

>deleting the scene that would of made people like the kids more
What did they mean by this?

Is it wrong i kinda liked X-Men Apocalypse?

>Comic QS was a bit of an arrogant tool without a hoaky accent.
So pretty much AOU QS without an accent?

Because that would require an unconventional narrative, and there's nothing Hollywood fears more.

short movie

More like a quick movie

There are some nice parts. But it tries to do too much and definitely tries to capture what DoFP did well.

>ywn be super fast