Are you assholes happy that you just memed into presidency the most racist, sexist, homophobic...

Are you assholes happy that you just memed into presidency the most racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot in American history? Are you proud of yourselves? I hate you so much

no one hates Trump

There's literally nothing wrong with any of those. Are you a bigot or something?

>download.jpg
>Common pepe
>Cancerous post

Gtfo

>Are you proud of yourselves
Very

>no one hates Trump
tell that to all of the minorities lives he is going to ruin

How's it feel to be the lowest scum on earth? Selling out your country for 15 dollars an hour? I can't say that it surprises me though, people like you have a broken or nonexistent moral compass and are pretty much on the same level as an animal. Keep destroying western society, you've earned it.

Yes.

I didn't realize Andrew Jackson was on the ballot this year.

>implying Dump will win

>Are you assholes happy that you just memed into presidency the most racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot in American history? Are you proud of yourselves? I hate you so much

Literally Hillary except Trump is a much better representation of a real American

Fuck off cuck. Latinos are for the wall.

t. Latino

If you read wiki leaks, the dnc pushed for trump to be the candidate because they thought he was easy to beat.

Hate your masters, tiny insufferable fool.

>Are you assholes happy?
Yes
>Are you proud of yourselves?
Yes

And we want to kill every one of you.

>muh buzzwords

kys

Most in history?

Trump looks exactly like the kinds of people who have ruled humanity up until the last fifty years or so.

You think the founding fathers were poor multicultural and weak?

all these responses prove is that you guys are happy to take back america to the dark ages. Oh well, when your lives are inevitably ruined by trump's retarded policies don't come crying to us progressives

>Minorities
You mean white children. I would wonder

>I hate you so much
good, now im happy

Teddy Roosevelt was the above, as was JFK, they were a couple of the greatest POTUS of all time.

Sounds like our presidents from the past, actually.

Fuck off cuck

make lynching great again

no no no.. we memed trump int the white house!
that racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot clitton is going to jail.

google South Korea right now. that's what you fucking libtards get when you elect a corrupt woman. if you truly want shilary for potus then surely you will an hero

>racist
realist
>sexist
traditional
>xenophobic
implying scared
>bigot
you lefties are the word police
>american
touche

teddy Roosevelt nominated a black judge on merit alone. JFK championed the civil rights act. This orange buffoon will only help himself and his racist supporters

>Are you assholes happy you just memed into president

Yes. Yes id say its a pretty satisfying feeling you stupid fag.

fpibp

Literally none of that is true and you know it user.

You should be grateful, America will finally have a President that mirrors what the people actually believe, no longer hidden by fear of persecution and punishment.

I am very proud actually. This has to be Sup Forums's biggest voting (for any kind of thing) invasion ever in man kind.

This beats Hitler Did Nothing Wrong Mountain Dew by 5,000,000.

Maybe they should go be a majority somewhere else then

The america people don't want someone who will ban a religion, censor the press, round up people and violate their human rights. so close minded

Short answer yes

What do you mean? George Bush was already President.

Apparently they do and you're the one on the wrong side of history :^)

Every president during the 1800s was more racist than Trump; Lincoln even wanted to send them all back to Africa. George Washington owned slaves. FDR was racist as hell and on and on. Stop being a dumb faggot.

If anything, Republicans were historically less racist than democrats. FDR built upon the civil rights policies started by Eisenhower and Nixon greatly expanded and reinforced affirmative action (plus welfare that you blacks love so much).

But Hillary's not going to win.

Which is why they're going to vote for Trump.

I wish you could be sent back in time to experience the wonder that was Andrew Jackson. Your little snowflake brain would shut down.

>**JFK built upon the civil rights policies started by Eisenhower

I meant. I'm drunk off of the fermented Jew.

Where were you when you realized this is the election of 1828?

I don't give a shit, desu. I stopped being an idealist 25 years ago, and in my travels I've grown more and more cynical. I'm at a point now where I will happily cheer if I find out a meteor is about to exterminate the planet. In terms of political issues, I think violent conflict is inevitable one way or the other, and I just keep tabs on what is going on as a gauge of how long I have to be ready. Trump gets in, it slows the process a little. Hillary gets in, it drastically accelerates the process.

>Are you assholes happy that you just memed into presidency the most racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot in American history?
Yes, I am. and you know why? It's because I don't care what his personal opinions are as long as he does the job right.

Have fun boys. Facebook is a good start

O I am laffin

We warned you.

You could have stopped this.

But now it's happening.

please don't post racist images such as that vile alt-right mascot known as the Pepe
thank you

Blacks that are Christian and non thuggish are voting for Trump
Women that are educated and beautiful are voting Trump
Latinos with a household income over 70k and citizenship are voting for Trumo
White's that have had a struggle are voting for Trump.

The only useless sacks of shit voting for Hillary are nigger scoons, spics too lazy to do paperwork and women that can't control themselves, and beta cucks that white knight for those useless whores, and other minorities who are afraid they will be treated the same way they treat white people in there country.

Fuck You All.

Some Bernie Bitch told me I look like I can't afford to vote Trump, meanwhile she got on how she sleeps with an older couple who pamper her for a living, not knowing I deliberately quit my salary job on wallstreet for another harder career path over how rewarding it was. Fuck all of you stupid, two face, hypocritical, degenerate Hillary Supporters. All you guys want to do is sit on your ass and not worry about the consequences of your poorly thought out actions, or lack there of. Being dependent on the east way in and being comforted along the way, while jumping on any desperate oppurtunity to insult someone who didn't congeel with your poorly thought out world view. Fuck all of you

Also stop using pepe you faggot. He's ours.

The current election is getting the candidates it gets due to a broken system. The republican party needs to renew themselves radically and stop blurting out anti-abortion shit. There are more important issues at stake and the abortion stance is why the republicans lacks voters.

You bet. You'll be happy to once we MAGA. Perhaps you might even come to realize how hopelessly deluded you were.

Why wouldn't we be proud? This is tangible proof of the ability of the mass mind to alter physical reality.

It's a fascinating study from both a sociological and an occult standpoint.

Sup Forums has crashed planes, scourged Africa with plauges, and turned Marcio Rubio into a gay robot; why WOULDN'T we elect someone like Trump?

Your fear and hatred of us is perfectly rational and justified, faggot.

>says all Mexicans are rapists and criminals
>makes fun of handicapped people
>raped underage girls
>sexist as fuck
>stupid
>doesn't pay taxes
B-b-but at least he doesn't erase emails. Wew lad

You forgot

>will be the next POTUS

>he never said this
>debunked lie
>no evidence, just hearsay
>not really, he's just not a pussified beta male cuck who's too afraid to say anything bad about a woman
>no
>no

We've only gotten him into the Oval Office. Just wait and see what Sup Forums can do to him after he takes the oath.

Donald Trump views would look like a liberal cuck dream next to what Washington, Jackson and even Lincoln thought

Lincoln said things that'd make David Duke blush.

Hillary hasn't won yet.

>Are you assholes happy that you just memed into presidency the most racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot in American history? Are you proud of yourselves?

Yes actually. Thank you for asking. And MAGA!

>someone who talks shit
>someone who is shit

Ez choice

>racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic

False, false, false, and false.

0/10

You lose. Good day.

>shilling in the current year

Yes

you can bet I am, its hilarious

Yes. Yes I am. Obligatory OP is a faggot. MAGA

>Are you assholes happy that you just memed into presidency the most racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot in American history?

Happy? We're ecstatic.

>implying he even has a chance of ever winning

>stupid
>doesn't pay taxes

one of these must be wrong

haha, eat shit fag

yes.

>follows the tax code created by Clinton >somehow that makes him a tax dodger

Hey OP! Here's Trump with ROSA PARKS getting awarded a medal for helping inner city black children.

But don't worry, Hillary is not racist. That nice man is just wearing a spooky ghost costume!

Kill yourself faggot. We just made memes, trump got popular because of his populist message, we just danned the flames

Yes thanks

good boy, here's a "W"afer

That would be either Lyndon B Johnson or Andrew Jackson. Both Democrats BTW glad I could clear that up for you.

Get fucked you obscure gender pronoun

I thought the happiest day of my life was when my ulta conservative parents accepted me as gay and welcomed by boyfriend into the family...I was wrong. The day Donald Trump won the nomination far surpass that and I can only imagine the orgasm I shall have when President Trump is put into office.