Tfw you finally get a gf but she has shit taste

>tfw you finally get a gf but she has shit taste
I got a gf and she's into comics. I'm not really a comics guy but wanted to seem interested so asked her for a rec and got pic related. It's fucking shit. Flat characters, a gary stu protagonist, and a transgender version of the Thing. Why the fuck does she think this is good, am I missing something? This is just a shitty guardians of the galaxy minus the funny racoon.

Also if it's DC where's the Green Lantern Corps? Did they really think a book would sell without heavy hitters like Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner?

No one on Sup Forums has a girlfriend you fucking idiot. Go back to Marlel

have you considered killing yourself
I'll buy your girlfriend off of you

Bait.

no way

Guys it's not bait she made a fucking shirt over this comic. She really likes it should I lie and tell her it's good? I don't really think I should I tried to show her 'Stalker' (1979) by Andrei Trakovsky and she said it was shit.

I hope she does this to you

That's Legion of Super-Heroes, not L.E.G.I.O.N., you fucking literal mental case.

Look fucker I have good taste. I've my favorite comic; Watchmen (1987) by Alan Moore, book; L'Étranger (1942) (it's french btw) by Albert Camus, I watch good classic cartoons like Tom and Jerry and Micky Mouse. I've read every book in the /lit/ meme trilogy and am pursuing a MFA at a prestigious school for English in my area. I lift three times a week and can almost squat 3plates. I'm sooo sorry I got your shitty little comic books name wrong. Not. I couldn't give a damn what you think. I am superior to you. I bang my 17 year old gf, that's right age of consent is 17 here in Texas, all day when she gets out of school.

Yeah I'm arrogant, but who wouldn't be if they were me?

tasty new pasta

>Texas
Bet you go to A&M

>girlfriend is 17
>complains she has shit taste

>ur a faggie!
Yeah how about no? I said prestigious not hickville, USA. Do you really think someone like me would go somewhere that is giving G.R.R. Martin an honorary "doctorate"? I have taste, I eat fine steak like Infinite Jest, not 'a feast for crows' (feeling inclined to only quote trash at you).
Here's a sample of my writing, just so you can see what you're dealing with.
>I see insanity in my head as a glittery semi-translucent barrier, like the threshold to paradise. but it only looks like paradise. its actually hell and when you get there you can taste it like metal on your tongue. there's a little twinkly music I hear sometimes that accompanies this feeling. its the scariest thing I've ever experienced and also kind of comforting. I think of insanity as trying to hold two contradictory ideas in balance with each other. it's hard to do. it feels like a dream. I lose blocks of time. hours and days. get in fights. spend my money barhopping alone. spilling drinks on strangers. I don't know if I will be alive or dead soon

Who cares what comic she likes. Does she give a decent hummer?

this is why /lit/ should be nuked

I got my gf into comics OP, its bee a huge success, first comic i gave to her was All-Star Superman and she loves Supes ever since, i've also given her a few Wonderwoman, Batgirl (Cass), and when we lay in bed she used to watch me read JMS' run on Spidey, Morrison's JLA, and a few Captain Marvel (not the Marlel dyke) stories. We used to have dinner while watching episodes of the first season of The Flash when it was coming out and she really liked that, it was fun.

I roll to disbelive.

too bad we're not on /tg/

>favorite comic; Watchmen (1987) by Alan Moore
You're just a turbopleb mad your gf has better taste

I'm afeaid it's you who have shit taste my friend.

that's really bland and anonymous