Why is racemixing viewed so badly here? Don't you want your cuture to expand towards other races...

why is racemixing viewed so badly here? Don't you want your cuture to expand towards other races, aggregate good things about other culture, surpass the race barrier and conquer the entire globe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRq92vqrVjg
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=CFku9NgUIkI
youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why is racemixing viewed so badly here? Don't you want your cuture to expand towards other races, aggregate good things about other culture, surpass the race barrier and conquer the entire globe?

how come?

>Don't you want your culture to expand toward other races
no, I want my culture to survive

>aggregate good things about other culture
this was successfully accomplished for centuries, if not millennia, without race-mixing

>surpass the race barrier
this doesn't even mean anything

>conquer the entire globe
I don't believe in (((world conquest)))

>no, I want my culture to survive
uhm, iberian culture has survived pretty well in Latin America

iberian culture isn't my culture so I don't give a shit

ps: no it hasn't, your country for example is a disaster that nobody sane wants to emulate

Would fuck reproduce and marry with any girl of any ethnicity/Nationality/skincolor.

>Don't you want your cuture to expand towards other races, aggregate good things about other culture, surpass the race barrier and conquer the entire globe?
And in what way does any of this require race mixing?

Race mixing is okay as long as it's not with niggers, Asians and Caucasians have the highest IQ etc. so race mixing between them is okay.

Race mixing is only bad with nogs

You live in a shithole, mate. A third world country. Full of favelas, crime, poverty.

You should of slaughtered natives not fuck them, you shouldnt of brought over niggers.

>tfw no tribal loli fuckmeat rapeslave

Latin America is garbage, trash culture.

>your country for example is a disaster that nobody sane wants to emulate
and you believe that is related to racemixing?

race mixing is bad because it makes the father not care for the child. What man cares for a child that doesn't resemble him? It's simple biology

now post more natives

Race mixing for the win... Except with kikes and Arabs.

yes, kek, we certainly have nothing that is loved worldwide and recognized as art world afar
youtube.com/watch?v=dRq92vqrVjg

I don't mind racemixing between Germans, French, Norse, Anglos, Spaniards or Central Slavs

I do mind when someone tells me I should fuck up my kids with nigger DNA of some people that never accomplished anything in their entire history

reminder that brazil is a failed state that will spiral into a racewar within 10 years

the only distinction of a brazilian race war would be that the white death squads would be even more savage than the black rioters

> It's simple biology
>American education

Please kill yourself.

These videos explain exactly why whites are faltering, and how we can fix the modern problems in society.

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk

Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=CFku9NgUIkI

Part 3: youtube.com/watch?v=k8rsb7qILgE

Because racemixed children have many more problems compared to pure ones in many ways (health problems in particular). Racemixing consitered wrond because of biological reasons primarily.

>ps: no it hasn't, your country for example is a disaster that nobody sane wants to emulate

That is a successful emulation of Iberian culture. I mean Argentina is more White than the US and it's still a disaster due to chronic financial mismanagement, same with Spain.

>reminder that brazil is a failed state that will spiral into a racewar within 10 years
yes, everybody identifies here as negros or whites before brazilians just like in the USA

>Because racemixed children have many more problems compared to pure ones in many ways (health problems in particular).
uhm no, and we have a whole country to confirm that

Hnnggg I would take her into my ship, sail back home to my estate, bang her repeatedly, marry her, dress her in expensive dresses and cute bows, bang her more, make lots of cute children, and live happily ever after.

good argument

maybe you can care for a little niglet as if it's your own, because germans are natural cucks

but when that little niglet grows up he will despise you for the cuck you are

biology is all about gene propagation, dumbass.

MORE PICTURES, FAGGOT. NOW

>having a whole country proving how bad race mixing is

Now compare your average life expectancy with the one of countries with pure population like Japan or Iceland.

yes all of our problems are exclusively related to racemixing haha

can you imagine, being a man, sailing for months, if not YEARS to the new world

can you imagine, being surrounded by men, no women, for years on a tiny boat. food tastes like shit, bad weather all the time

and then you arrive, after years of torture. and you pic related in the jungle

how can a MAN resist to this? you can't

people who say that they betrayed they race don't know the pain they endured

>Successfully race-mixed countries:
>?????

Gonna need to see more of these bitches to get a full understanding of what we are talking about here

are they not?

is it not true that south brazil is better than north brazil?

is it not true that argentina is nicer than brazil?

Intelligence is genetic, buddy.

Anyone got more nudes of this native

>Now compare your average life expectancy with the one of countries with pure population like Japan or Iceland.
kek now compare our rate of population growth to these countries, does that mean they are faggots and hate vaginas? Your rationality is so shallow, that you honestly take graphs and statistics as the absolute truth without context

brazilposters are worse than LEAFS and Strayans at this point desu

It's all a matter of how you choose to diffuse/infuse the genes. Obviously the greater good of humanity is the goal.

>you will never impregnate and purify feral bitches with supreme white genes

>What is Israel
>what is Italy, Spain, Portugal
>What is Roman Empire, what is the Ottoman Empire
I could go on

>sailors
>ever being straight

The whole "a woman on the ship means bad luck" thing is just an excuse for a bunch of faggots to sail out to sea and touch balls.

>but when that little niglet grows up he will despise you for the cuck you are
I wouldnt be that kind of failure that my child would despise me
And why are you that fixated on Blacks?
I werent talking about racemixing with blacks, but racemixing overall.
Seems like some Tyrone cucked your girlfriend

>biology is all about gene propagation, dumbass.

keep throwing random words out you piece of shit :^)

>wanting to mix with the lesser races that we left alive due to pity and compassion
White people are saints, they should only breed with whites

at least theyre a proud people

can't say that about leafs

Really would like to breed this native

yes it is, and Europe/USA leading the world is solely due to genetics, that is why all of mankind history had whites on top of it, like in Medieval Ages oh wait

Your president is a nigger. Shut up, amerifat.

If you're going to post racemixing agendas then use women who actually look good

>is it not true that argentina is nicer than brazil?

Technically it should be, but they fucked up their shit hard.

With that said, OP is probably a monkey.

Great taste.

okey

is living near the equator make women evolve large asses or do these natives have some african blood in them making them not pure natives?

would rather have the Americas be all like Latin America than it be all like the US

wew just imagine all that anti west and traditional values idelogies being exported to Europe at even bigger rates

Graphs and statistics are merely representation of reality. Deinal of reality is a very shabbos goyim thing, my shabbos goyim friend. Also high population growth is just a sign of uncivilized country, whis ties perfectly ties with low IQ of mestizo population. What i am even talking about, your arguments is the perfect proof of said low IQ.
Biology is root of culture and society. There is almost no problems where biology is good.

>Sup Forums will ALWAYS fall for the kuruminhaposter bait threads

Why do you always post the same shit over and over?
You must really want whites to breed with your monkey race.

>European mixed races succeed
>Cross-subspecies mixing fails

What a surprise!

>And why are you that fixated on Blacks?

because those are the only minorities in my region, you fucking weirdo. I don't deal with Ahmeds or Pacos. And because it suited the example well.

>i wasn't talking about racemixing in general

that includes blacks, right, dumbass?
if you want to fuck a turk, that's okay by me. you have my blessing. feel better?

you don't understand the basics of biology if you can't grasp that a man has an innate instinct for in-group preference. This includes among children.

these aren't random words. You should practice your English.

Is that your liberal wife, Hans?

Wish we had only kuruminhas and no baboons here user, would mix.

I'm mixed but look white and prefer half white girls

Because if I can convince other white people not to mix with brown qts, then there's more of them left for me.

what type ofwhite type of native is this with the red mask? its pretty kawaii desu

"You have 10 seconds to explain what you're doing on my property "

xingu

Its the same brazilian nigger from the other day

Someone put it quite well here on Sup Forums - I am for multiculturalism, which is why I'm against racemixing and want closed borders.

Race mixing means the end of diversity and the end of white people.

The Endgame - Full White Genocide Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E

>White people throughout recorded history have subjugated literally BILLIONS of other ethnic group throughout the millennia.
>The British Empire and Rome alone has conquered the known world
>White people are now complaining that minorities are living with them, despite invading their countries in the past, and being a minority despite not even having children at a replacement level, which is why they have immigration in the first place.
I seriously can't see how you people can whine about this. I'm Aboriginal. My people are and continue to be a minority, but it isn't really a problem for me. There are far worse possibilities than simply being a minority. Being overpopulated by other ethnic groups can't honestly be worse than being dominated by White Europeans.

It's always the same autist tbqh.

Only the poorest regions of these countries have some degree of mixing. Tells you everything you need to know, really.

>Graphs and statistics are merely representation of reality.
Yes all reality can be represented by a mere graphic, including the implications of it. I mean it's clear as day can't you see:
A Mixed Country with Low GDP = Directly to the problem being them being Mixed and nothing else can't you see?

wew lad

>Only the poorest regions of these countries have some degree of mixing.
m8, I've been to Catalunya

Racemixing is not good in and of itself. That doesn't make it bad.

Why do you think it is good?

>Biology is root of culture and society. There is almost no problems where biology is good.
Did you forgot how to read?

this, it's probably a single nordestino. We usually have dynamic IPs here, so he'll probably have one each day, but the same throughout the day.

Catalans aren't mixed, they are cucked, like most of the western world.

it depends on the race

if you dillute the genes enough so that your population still has the look of being homogeneous, then that is ideal.

it's not really a big deal here in America if your great grandparent was a cherokee. All that means is that your great grandparent was white trash. But you still have potential as an individual, especially since you look white.

because we have more to lose than to gain. of course race mixing is viewed positively if you're a brazilian monkey who on average gains by race mixing.

>racewar

WHAT?! Race war? LMAO Who against who? Brazil is a fucking shitpool of blacks, browns and not-so-browns calling themselves white. There is not race in here anymore, everyone is shit-skinned.

I'm not opposed to it, but 93% of blacks are kind of stupid, so I wouldn't want any female anywhere near them.

Do you know Brazil is what it is thanks for the immigration, right?
And a lot of these people didn't mix, right?
And that the European blood is more present in our blood than dindu blood, right?
And our population is bound to become whiter than yours in the future, right?

Wasn't for the 19th century plan, we would have been Africa tier right now, reminder we need finish the bleaching process before marxism take full control of our racial views, fucking Regina Casé.

what are you?

i wonder the race of brazilian posters

I'll bite. I'm a white pride guy but married a Brazilian by choice. As you know they are super sexy. I don't have a problem with race mixing by choice. I just have a problem with the systematic process of planting colored people in white countries to whip out the race

because whites are superior in every regard

>Biology is root of culture and society. There is almost no problems where biology is good.
So mankind is totally limited by biology and no society can surpass it because biology limits it? So what use does education or even the society itself has to do with it m8? Since biology selects those that are smart and those are dumb and there is nothing you can do about it

t. Nordestino
The South is unironically white.

I'm germ+slav.

Were already mixed pretty well. We don't need the dark meat involved.

>xingu
I don't know what I expected. I guess I was hoping to find more attractive Indians. Instead the Xingu look just as bad as Mexican Indians.

>And a lot of these people didn't mix
Stop generalizing, 60% pardos

>Latin America
>not knowing the dangers of racemixing