Say my name

say my name

say my name in your hour of need

say it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBn4kqGvk_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hotdog

Carlosssssssssssssssss Dangerrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anthony "The Wienerschnitzel" Wiener

Ben fishleg?

Ben Fischbein

wait, wait you know, how does this guy commit crimes that give like a minimum of 15 years over and over and over
is he just as impervious as hillary & the others?

Weiner or Wiener, both are hilarious. He's a good goy desu

He's a Jew

> goy

Heisen(((berg)))

Antony Frankfurt

theres that hilarious video of him going into the that shop with alot of jews in it & they chase him out & he fights with them

DJ Khaled

Weiner did nothing wrong.

NOSE

KNOWS

Le nose knows '"man'"

honestly do not understand the hate for her. I am in my late 20's. So I bet the hate for her is probably a result from being married to Bill Clinton. Unfounded hate from the GOP who have an obsession against her.
The hate for her now is because she is a woman running for the highest office in the land. The ROP (Racist Old Party) cannot stand that.

>theres that hilarious video of him going into the that shop with alot of jews in it & they chase him out & he fights with them

youtube.com/watch?v=jBn4kqGvk_Y

Sauce ?

>say my name
>say my name in your hour of need
>say it

His name is being mispronounced. Weiner should sound like (whiner). If it was pronounced Weener it would be spelled Wiener (meaning Viennese as opposed to having something to do with wine)

>YFW your dick pic #DrainsTheSwamp

BLM, I don't care what you racists say. Go get cleansed and go to Church. Save yourselves and stop with the nazi sht. Fckin baka senpai smdh

>"We got paying customers here, get to work."

no shekel left behind

Fucking kek

>goy

He's a quintessential representation of the raven-faced style of kike. Look at him, he is a classic Hebrew goblin.

He is most definitely not a goy.

Look at that face. That is the face our ancestors saw when the sicknesses burned out our towns, when war ravaged us, when the fires finally died down. That is the face of a bandit too cowardly to thrust a dagger, so he disguises his theft in usury.

Look in his eyes. Those are eyes bred to evaluate your worth to them at a glance.

He is absolutely hilarious, most jews are, especially when (sic)exposed. But he is not good. He is the exact, perfect opposite of good.

If you forget who and what the jew is, you do so at your peril.

In other words, with jews you lose.

who is this faggot and why should I care?

Dickileaks

>howz bizniz ladies

is weiner our guy?

LOVE
LOVE WILL TEAR US APART
AGAIN

These fucking Jewish lawyers need the rope
Hopefully weiner gets jail and ass fucked by jamal.

quality leaf post

holy shit, this is nuts

holy shit, this is nuts

This video makes me cringe. People who talk while eating and use their food as part of their gesticulations are overly dramatic douches.