Lara and Jorel's are so cute (and they are just friends)

Lara and Jorel's are so cute (and they are just friends)

Friendship between a boy and a girl exists yes, can you show me more examples like the two cuddly ones up there?

Other urls found in this thread:

feliciojrart.tumblr.com/post/148690046985
twitter.com/CitricoJcm2/status/879157922898616320
youtube.com/watch?v=AdqjDKk0ksM
youtube.com/watch?v=0eo20atM0sA
youtube.com/watch?v=M_HgZX5cRJI
youtube.com/watch?v=xPFIn8dW3Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Lara and Jorel's Brother

>last episode of S2 aired today

Shostners Burger, Back to the Future of the Past and Brutal Recess were the last good ones.

I'm just gonna post some webms.
don't mind me

isn't she in love of him or something?

Holy shit it was still airing?

She just want his dick

Go away ESL

>ESL
?

>System Analyst Steve Magal
>"consider yourself FORMATTED"

>She just want his dick

No doubt about that

>eventually craving death but unable to die Lara stopped thinking.

>Friendship between a boy and a girl exists yes
Every time this happens it gets ruined by autistic shippers.
Every fucking time.

>Friendship between a boy and a girl exists

do not lie to yourself, everyone who sees the series know that they will end together at the end, this cartoon is not very subtle hiding that.

what's his name again?

i forgot to post this in the previous thread.

> mid-low class focus
> gang jokes
> poor kids imaginations
> kidnapping jokes
> niggers shaming
> no political for correctness
> that comedy timing

What I love about this show over the other mexican FOTM shows is that it doesn't try to hide its origin. It's not focused in "we are not so brown mister", "we can be americans heroes/princesses too", "we have a really interesting culture" please notice us big strong americans attitude. It's just what it is, and it's not ashamed of it.
Even if you can't really understand you can still emphatically relate

Based. Source?

feliciojrart.tumblr.com/post/148690046985

here

THIS

This animation style confuses me
it's like it does smooth tweens when it feels like it but other parts are low framerate frame-by-frame

Well, in Season 2 Ana Catarina has shown more interest in him.

Well that's one mystery solved for me.

How the funk we managed to get something like that on Brazil?

Brazil is like the china of Americas.

>niggers shaming
what

Our Sup Forumsntent has always been good, just the movie/music circlejerk industry made it obscure to outsiders.

If you are American let me remind you that niggers are a social phenomenon and not something completely bonded to black people.

>if you are american
lol why do you people have such an inferiority complex, and cling to the dumbest shit possible for any kind of pride?

He's not wrong tho

I wasn't saying that as some kind of mockery or banter. It's just that it seems like americans have a pretty solid concept of niggers=blacks, which is not the strictly the case in other places. So "nigger shaming" might have being misinterpreted as something racial while the guy you replied to probably meant something more leant towards a social or cultural aspect.

Lara, Jor-el!

Now I want to know what the hell the context could be.

s-source?

Made in Abyss

ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/CitricoJcm2/status/879157922898616320

These recent number of threads with mentally stunted OPs are starting to worry me.

OP is clearly promoting the show here and i do not blame him for doing it, but yeah you have a point.

Jokes aside that's a little dangerous with something breakable like a banana.

You just need a decent artist and a little of creativity freedom to get good stuff.

It is, that's why someone requested it, it became quite a meme down here. We called it "o banano do morto".

Jorel is really funny !

There used to be a show that was like that in Chile. It was called Diego y Glot. I still miss the first season, it was pretty good.

oh weon Diego y Glot I knew Jorels brother reminded me of something.

the chiloe episode was the best
youtube.com/watch?v=AdqjDKk0ksM

Ducks with power

Give her a bigger nose and she's basically Kaiji, what the hell.

>that pic

that thing is a meme?

Are there any subbed megas for this?

>We called it "o banano do morto"

>Lara & Jorel's Brother
>Lara & Jorel
>Lara & Jor-El

If they do end up in a relationship let's hope they have time to build the rocket.

kek

So, is this like El Tigre, but without the superhero aspect?

More like Flapjack on Brazilian suburb.

Looking at that, an Jean Claude Van Damme action figure could be very cool.

more like Bobbys world but without the bland and boring of his premise, if you ask me.

Here is the first episode subtitled in English.

--> youtube.com/watch?v=0eo20atM0sA

With the end of season 2 (4 episodes are missing) Jorel's Brother will have 52 episodes and with that the series has already managed to show its name and we will finally have the export to the rest of the Cartoon Network around the world and the licensing for the development of products (negotiations with companies have started). Jorel's Brother has achieved a public success and admiration (in which can easily be compared to American cartoons of big names) thus making Cartoon Network realize the great potential that the design has to offer and renewing it for its 3 season. I'm excited for IDJ arrival in countries outside Latin America, you may have an experience different from the ones you are used to with your animated series, you will not find lockers in schools, there will not be people playing Baseball, Halloween, but they will not Jorel's Brother is the story for all people, no matter which country they are, everyone can identify with the adventures of this 8 year old boy who wants to get out of the shadow of his brother and find his own identity. We are all or have been a Jorel's Brother in our lives.

Made by translate (:

Goddamn colega you should try being less obviously ESL, that hurts to read.

>ESL
is that another stupid acronym that means nothing, like in the powerpuff girls threads?

English as a Second Language

Thanks m8

I was really hoping somebody would notice.

>What I love about this show over the other mexican FOTM shows is that it doesn't try to hide its origin. It's not focused in "we are not so brown mister", "we can be americans heroes/princesses too", "we have a really interesting culture" please notice us big strong americans attitude. It's just what it is, and it's not ashamed of it.
>Even if you can't really understand you can still emphatically relate

Its like early simpsons. They were just a struggling middle class family often on the verge of not being able to afford rent/mortgage and losing their house, making due with what they had. People could actually relate to the hardships the old simpsons went through.

God Jorel of Huemankind

Where is all this Lara art even coming from? I have been searching for some for quite long time.

>holding hands
>just friends

Brb I have to go inseminate my friend so she becomes pregnant with my children, we're just friends though.

different sources, but some of these are from /trash/

>/trash/
Damn those boys work fast.
Welp time for a little trip to the dumpster, good thing i just got my rabies shots.

AMOR IMPOSSÍVEL

ah thanks for the explanation

a e s t h e t i c

What song is playing in the youtube link? Thank you for download

>hombre pollo
>steve magal
who wins?

does that mean "the banana of death" or "dead man's banana"?

Her chin ate his chin.

buy shostners

Extreme cuteness

>mexican
This is a brazilian cartoon though.

Same difference.

Damn that's pretty good

I feel like one of the actual artists of the show is on these Jorel's threads.

>What song is playing in the youtube link?
youtube.com/watch?v=M_HgZX5cRJI

Which one is the girl?

It's the one on the neither.

>oppai Loli

nice

That's the thing with these third world kiddos, you can never really tell from a glance, but that's half the fun.
Go on, take a guess.
Make your pick.
I'm am sure you'll be happy with your choice either way.

And it's super easy to do a cosplay of Jorel's Brother or even Lara's.

> bottom left Lara

youtube.com/watch?v=xPFIn8dW3Fk

I actualy know some profissionals on the industry. I am one, ask me anything about animation on Brazil

the one on the left?
It's face looks more feminine

I would watch this if there were English subs for more than the first episode