#SaveHuma 2nd Thread

Operation #SaveHuma
Step 1.: Tweet with #SaveHuma and spread pictures about the Clinton Body Count (Arkancide), and pretend to be afraid that Huma will be next, and shitpost it all over SJW and normie platforms.
>Pictures may also be about Hillary being disloyal and islamophobe when convinient for her, because ditching Huma.
>Desired result is to redpill normies about Arkancide, and Clintons killing people around them.

Just get normies somehow to google Arkancide, there are plenty of stuff floating around about that online.

Step 2.: If Hillary embrace her close again, to show her alive, start to bombarding Twitter with Huma is a saudi spy meme campaign. To show Huma and therefore Hillary is a threat to national security (for the ones that Clinton Body Count did not convince enough).

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-clinton.html?_r=0
twitter.com/nytimes/status/792082223461695488
nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another one to add to the list

bump

>More OC from BritBro!

>Huma is missing

She is officially off the campaign plane.

Nah, nah nah. Dont use draftourdaugthers or hill. Feels and sympathy.

#Savehuma #arcancide

A proud mother, proud democrate. YOU can save her.

I thought its Shillarys Lesbian Slave or some shit

also god bless her weiner husband

nye snayu dude, i think linking draft our daughters to most psyops keeps the connection there

I even posted these to Craiglist.

I like #draftourdaughters both can go simultaneously, it is to alienate women from Hillary, not to promote agression against Russia. Showing Hillary's typical empty warmongering slogens will not create any hate for anyone but Hillary and the democrats.

hey quick question, how the fuck did they make the legit punished trump? what font and effects? no tuts anywhere

i want to make a punished huma in the same vein as the punished trump

kek

This picture.

Texts:
"Huma bleached the server and told not to worry about it no more"

"Will she now have to worry over herself?"

"At this point, what difference does it make."

#SaveHuma

Alternative texts:
"Huma bleached the server and told I shouldn't worry about it no more"

"So I didn't"

"She's the one to be doing the worrying, now."

"Though - at this point, what difference does it make?"

#SaveHuma

Promoting aggression against Russia reminds the public that the Democrats are not a party of peace.

we can't stop reinforcing Hillary = War with Russia and possibly Iran too

It doesn't make sense when read by an American.

Yes the pictures promote warmongering, and seem to promote aggression. But will not cause aggression, since no new info or disinfo is "revealed" about Russia, that would cause people to be hostile against them.

This one is pretty good

tweet it than, last #SaveHuma tweet was sent 14minutes ago, this one would be OC tweet.

bump

Anthony Weiner did nothing wrong.

She legit missing?

bump

>Legit enough to not to be on the campaign plane for the first time.

This would be better with Hillary logo

nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/huma-abedin-anthony-weiner-clinton.html?_r=0
>A Scandal Too Far? Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton, and a Test of Loyalty

Why is everyone talking about Huma ?
Who is she and why does an arab bitch deserves so much attention ?
WTF happened ?

Wieners wiener is going to land Killary in jail.

She's taken his wife Huma hostage.
She's been part of Killary's advisors or someshit and working on that cows campaign.

OP this is retarded, take it from a fucking leaf

Now they'll know assuredly that we have their format,

Stop, good effort but this is contrary to our efforts.

Shake up the style eh

>Hillary's email investigation being reopened, because emails found in (sexting) Weiner investigation:
twitter.com/nytimes/status/792082223461695488
nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Anthony Weiner is Huma's husband, but Huma filed for divorce because Weiner sending dick pics for 15 year olds. Sexting got public, FBI investigated cos underage, FBI confescated Weiners devices, FBI found something relevant to the Clinton email investigation, and reopened the case, that is why Clinton want to distance herself from Huma. And we should not let a conflict go to waste, beat Hillary while she is down.

Huma is Hillary's #1 aide, her second in command
Huma's pedo husband has emails that nix the immunity deal Huma had previously
We make maymays now because Huma may become next victim of Arkancide and we want to draw attention to that

>take it from a fucking leaf
nobody cares syrup nigger

yeah, take it from you older*, gayer, more intelligent (possibly but not indisputably) brother

*birth date of acadien, frogo for the cause

>Moloch

You are ruining the meme. Stop using Hillary ad formatting for this. Don't you even have two brain cells to rub together? This doesn't fit and you're discrediting #draftourdaughters. Fuck, OP is a moron.

Confirmed and checked, moloch is in jew side.

Nah just a personal spirit animal,

my honour being insulted by the Magyar, fucking in love with your language, köszönöm haverom

What's going on here it's a fight between moloch and kek?

Would you like this meme without Hillary ad format? If you could make a couple of OC like that we could use those.

humbly glad to have been corrected by the Kek22

>think about it, rationally gentle omen

The ad format is not necessary for this meme, and I never said it was, if you don't like it, make better OC and post it here.

BTW - owl in Hillary connected thread, Moloch is the first thing pop in my mind

excellent. bump!

this picture has golden potential

I tried to make one myself

since she'd hot, more people will care, choice fénykép

2nd attempt

Here is the original image, if you give it a go yourself:

>that neck
oh my god I want to lick it so bad

I am seriously falling in love with Huma how do I save her bros.

Seth Rich pictures

create OC, meme/tweet #SaveHuma

Seth Rich and Huma pictures next to each other with slogen:
>What will make a difference?
#SaveHuma

lol from twitter

Well, I spent the last 10 hours on this idea, it did not catch on too much. It won't be me that make this idea great. Feel free to take over, make thread #3 as you would like, good luck! #SaveHuma