I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLZxYQOzieo
youtube.com/watch?v=bIKEjv234cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly do not understand the hate for her. I am in my late 20's. So I bet the hate for her is probably a result from being married to Bill Clinton. Unfounded hate from the GOP who have an obsession against her.
The hate for her now is because she is a woman running for the highest office in the land. The ROP (Racist Old Party) cannot stand that.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>Thinking female is a race

GTFO Leaf

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

By being the target of a news headline with literally no content. What the fuck is in those emails? Until we know, there is no story; only butthurt rage and banshee-like whining.

>Yesterday on Hillary's plane
>Huma cries
>Hillary stares at her like a cold stoic robot

As usual
>1 post by this ID

xDDDDDDDDD

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

Obviously written by a histrionic female. Your a long way from home, CTR

You ruined the bait by stating your age as mid-20's. It's too open an invitation because only oldfags were around when Hillary the cuck was harassing Bills molestation victims and all the other horrible shit.

Instead imply that you're in your 40's or something and that you believe Hillary has consistency and integrity.

THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Just because there's blood coming out of my who knows where doesn't mean you can just grab me in the pussy, you groping autist.

This picture makes it look like Hillary is sentencing Huma to summary execution.

honestly do not understand the hate for her. I am in my late 20's. So I bet the hate for her is probably a result from being married to Bill Clinton. Unfounded hate from the GOP who have an obsession against her.
The hate for her now is because she is a woman running for the highest office in the land. The ROP (Racist Old Party) cannot stand that.

>millennial Canadians are the fucking worst

maybe she is

>browsing normiebook
>posts spattered consistently from non-breitbart, non-infowars, mainstream news sites saying it may be best if Hillary steps down

It often doesn't happen when Sup Forums says it happens

but

its happening

It's really fucking happening

onestly do not understand the hate for her. I am in my late 20's. So I bet the hate for her is probably a result from being married to Bill Clinton. Unfounded hate from the GOP who have an obsession against her.

youtu.be/GLZxYQOzieo

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Hillary never misses an opportunity to avoid looking human.

I know this is bait but fuck you anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKEjv234cc

She's a sociopath. Cut her some slack mate.

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME

→ #SaveHuma
>Redpill normies on Arkancide, or just show them how disloyal Hillary is

>You're crying about this like when I make you lick my piss-soaked stink crevice
>I've made you do worse. Get it together

S C H L O N G E D

uh anyone able to fill me in on what's going on? plz