Hey Sup Forums, actual CTR employee here. We do post here every now and then...

Hey Sup Forums, actual CTR employee here. We do post here every now and then, but not as likely as a lot of you seem to think.

Our instructions have been to talk down Trump as much as possible by coming up with nicknames like:

>Trumpanzees
>Drumpftards
>Drumpfkins

Usually we post bait threads like, "DRUMPF BTFO" which tends to gain a lot of responses. Whenever you reply with something like "THANKS CTR", we see spikes in traffic to our site because of people googling what CTR means. These bait threads increase our ad revenue and campaign support by quite a bit from all the extra traffic.

The pay ins't bad to make posts on Reddit, Sup Forums, and Facebook. On average, I can make a couple hundred bucks a day. It's highly dependent on the number of replies we get. Bonuses come for the number of (You)s produced in a single thread. We even have an internal database with high scores for these bait thread response counts.

Anyway, I'm going to miss you all after ~10 days when the election ends. It's been a blast, and I've made some really good money.

>Our instructions have been to talk down Trump as much as possible
We understand this.

What your employer doesn't understand: psychology

Explain? We are always looking for ways to improve.

@95118175

Thanks for being honest. It was fun kicking your ass. Hope things work out well for you after the election. How much do you think your unemployment check will be?

We actually have post-election insurance plans. Basically, we are insured against a Trump victory.

If Hillary wins, we get 6 figure bonuses each year of her presidency.

If Trump wins, we get slightly less per year, but enough to live on. Basically it's our payment for doing our duty.

Post proofs

Hillary's victory will be proof enough.

so, you get ad revenue from google sending traffic to reddit?

Most of the time our google analytics tracker shows that searches such as "ctr clinton" or "ctr election" are the most common searches. "ctr" doesn't lead to us, but in a deeper context, it does.

you are a small time employee. You do not collect a bonus from traffic to the ctr site. You just don't. Stop.

I didn't say that I did personally. I said the organization does. My paycheck is directly linked to replies generated on Sup Forums, reddit, and Facebook.

Why are you even telling us this

What does CTR mean?

Hmm maybe I'll become a shill for the next election. Sounds dope.

I assume you made your ctr account anonymously, with no ties to your real identity right?

Why not? The election is almost over.

Correct The Record

You should. It's good pay for super easy work. Who gives a shit about the politics. Just make bait threads and collect a paycheck. It beats being a NEET.

Why would it matter?

You do realize that if the whore wins, there will be war with Russia?

Doesn't matter to me. We live in a compound with other employees. Maximum security.

Post proof.

The only way to save your sole is to murder suicide as many of your colleagues as you can.

Checked

checked
no whore, no war

As if that will stop nukes. If war breaks out, every death is on your head and on the heads of the rest of the nerd virgins.

Why is anyone responding to this? Do people on Sup Forums actually believe that CTR posts here or is it all LARPing? I never know how many of you are idiots and how many are trolls.

Benjamin Fischbein.
Fuck off.

Such a waste of quints.

I fear the quints confirmed the opposite, Burgerbro

CTR is really shitty at what they do. complete waste of money.

>Doesn't post proofs.
>Says he lives in a "compound"

Sage

They've done really well on reddit and facebook. They've never been on Sup Forums.

Lie, you do not get ad revenue from people searching CTR.

Quints checked

Better post more , Crooked Hillary is going down in flames

Please call us Trumpanzees more, I don't see that one much.

How do you join ? I needs money finding a job is teh hard.

seems legit

Will do

There is people who will think this is actually CTR posting.

You are talking to crazy people, thats it. There is no point trying to cnvince lunatics.

We arrnt normal

We do post here to influence teenagers.

Huh?

Hillary is leading.

I already addressed this above.

Send a mail on the contact us link at the CTR website.

>implying the Clinton camp would pay nerd virgin shills more than $15 an hour at best, let alone 6 figures

nice roleplay

They're going to kill you, so I hope you set aside a kitty for a nice casket.

the funny thing is no matter what the outcome of this election is, CTR will still have to stay around to do damage control to all the stuff brought up in the election. your numbers may drop, but the rest of Hillary's political career needs CTR. Too much corruption is brought up, now people are awake and know about Hillary. Hillary will be on damage control probably for the rest of her life

Congrats on your earnings, OP. Maybe other Sup Forums posters will become smart enough to monetize their shitposting, just like you.

F

>Be CTR
>Get set up for life

Sounds like a great deal, why didn't loads more people sign up for this?

>Implying we don't have mountains of money to throw around

>suck a dick you fucking nigger.

Your office is unsecured

Taking the bait.
Ok, keep following orders from your Nazi overlords, spread that propaganda, you're just getting paid like a whore to lie manipulate.

>Thread

This is not a reasonable response to
They may have a lot of money but they arent sharing it with the moron on the street, they'd get better results in voters if the donated that kind of money to some charity

Lovely LARPing thread. Hope it goes well for you

Wendy's chef here, I make more than you.

Are you calling us "morons?" Im not the one supporting a racist

We still get paid for non (You)s, so masking the reply doesn't help.

Yea, but I don't have to stand at a Wendy's grill all day.

what site?

Get fucked

You're lucky that this isn't Sup Forums. Used to be a long time Sup Forumstard and I keep it calm on Sup Forums.

You'd be spammed CP, gore, beating animals to death, pizza, and niggers getting killed.

Again, you're lucky that Sup Forums is somewhat civilized compared to other shit boards.

No, because you are on my Sup Forums you explain. Why can't you just leave us alone? We don't influence the elections that much

Pic related, everyone in this thread.

Why would an actual CTR agent reveal themselves? I can almost guarantee they would be fired for doing so. This is clearly someone RPing for giggles, knowing how many gullible fucks would take the bait.

>We live in a compound with other employees. Maximum security.
This is all the proof anyone would need that this is RP. Come on lads.

Hey dude, I'm just doing my job.

But those replies would just give me more money. My pay is directly related to the number of replies that my threads get, not the content of the replies.

which one are you?

Haha, thinking that those bonuses will protect you once the God Emperor takes power.

Just wait till Hillary is prosecuted under the RICO act and rats start turning on each other...

Have fun living in fear for the next 8 years, you fucking traitor. The fire is rising.

One major mistake CTR has done is to flood Sup Forums with their anti Trump propaganda. Talk about waste of time and energy. You could might as well been shouting drumph-memes in total vacuum outer space. Tells a lot how less smart you are.

Sup Forums is actually one of our largest sources of traffic.

Oh really. Tell me more about this.

>Bonuses come for the number of (You)s produced in a single thread.

fuck off troll youre not CTR

Best way for you to improve is to kill yourselves. Youre traitors to the usa and its working class for promoting a treasonous criminal. You arent moving anyone away from trump, just making people hate shillary more.

>I never know how many of you are idiots and how many are trolls.

Thats why i come here, the best way to troll is to feign stupidity. Just like ken m

Which one are you, poofter

>People actually believe OP

I know this is bait, but here's the reason CTR doesn't work on Sup Forums.

We don't feel any shame, so calling us any fucking name, racist, sexist, xenophobic, whatever, slips off our backs like water on a duck. Any dirt you throw at us will actually be embraced.
Any statement against us and our motives will be raped, pillaged and discarded, whether it's true or false.
CTR is trying to boxe a brick wall. No matter how hard and fast you hit, nothing can bring this wall down.
You can't reason us, you can't shame us, you can't dirty us.
You can't win against us.

Go away ctr. I'm just posting to reach 10000000

>scan thread
>no proofs

christ, Sup Forums what happened to you? saged hidden reported called the cops

lol

Thanks for the collective $1.00 I guess.

Is that why she's winning the election?

Someone screenshot OP, then use this against the liberals. Trumpanzees can be flipped to them being racists pretty fucking easily.