CLINTON LEADING IN EARLY VOTING BY 15 PERCENT

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN12T0J6

>With 11 days to go before the U.S. presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 15 percentage points among early voters surveyed in the past two weeks, according to the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project.

>Though data is not available for all early voting states, Clinton enjoys an edge in swing states such as Ohio and Arizona and in Republican Party strongholds such as Georgia and Texas.

>An estimated 19 million Americans have voted so far in the election, according to the University of Florida’s United States Election Project, accounting for as much as 20 percent of the electorate.

SAY IT WITH ME

M A D A M E

P R E S I D E N T

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/states-of-the-nation-explainer/
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reuters poll
>not actual early vote data
>trump leads in actual early vote data where they can't (((poll))) and rig it with +30 female oversample

Hillary is underperforming Obama's results by almost 20%, she's down in voter enthusiasm in every single state which reflects in why the early voting numbers are so low. Democrats have traditionally lead early voting by much huger margins, which is why this year's early voting probably means Trump will win Ohio, Iowa and NC according to the numbers from there.

>that flag
Yup, bullshit

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/states-of-the-nation-explainer/

SURVEY METHODOLOGY

The poll is conducted entirely online, using the approach described in our standard political tracking survey.

She will win but by the large margins Obama did.

*Not

They oversampled democrats again even though Republicans are returning more ballots.

based

election isn't over you stupid drumpf fags. hillary is still the favorite.

Canadians are pure cancer.

report sage and hide you homosexuals

>clinton leads in early voting
meanwhile, on reality :
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

>Leading by 15%
>Cant even get 1000 people to turn up to a Hillary rally.

What planet do you people live on? Do you think repeating the same delusion over and over will make something come true?

Hillary is hated. I struggle to find people online who support her. Lots of people supported Bernie tho.

why do these fucking people LIE

do they think we're so fucking stupid?

Just stop Canada. Your weak attempts at shitposting and humour personally offends me on a daily basis. Now you come out with this drivel. Sad!

>estimated
>ignores Independent voters
>ignores that Obama was winning early voting by much bigger margins and still barely eeked out a win in 2012
>polling when the raw data is available
Reuter is such garbage. I never thought I'd be pro regulation but the fucking pollster industry needs some ground rules. This is getting insane at this point, they're legal propagandists.

sage

>do they think we're so fucking stupid?

you're likely a non college-educated white male

so yeah

>before recent email troubles
>before previous email scandal backlash
>early voters can't change their vote
>many withdrawing votes from Hillary
>Hillary losing ten points in poll lead

Nice outdated info, leaf

M I S T E R
P R E S I D E N T

I am and I have more wealth than somebody with a useless degree stuck in a dead end job drowning in debt

>Leading by 15 points
>Implying Wikileaks, James O'Keefe, and other scandals against Hillary never happend

Also,

>Hillary leading by 15 points
>"Don't vote 3rd party goys, Trump might actually win

I swear to the Lord himself the cognitive dissonance is reaching levels unfathomable by human perception.