Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZIzhtUa-3I
youtu.be/0MdK8hBkR3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fitting.

>Cena as Billy
>Rock as Black Adam

Can't make this shit up.

I remember there was a joke on this board years ago that Cena would be Shazam and Hulk Hogan would be the wizard (also Shazam). It's coming true!

Meme magic.

It's not happening. They're just saying this to create buzz for the movie

fuck the rock, I ain't watching this shitty movie

I really hope the climactic battle is just an out of control wrestling match
>Hogan
The wizard should be played by Rick Flair.

idris elba would make a better shazam

happens three times

not big sexy?

This movie will never actually get made.

It's like the Sony Venom movie, it'll always just be a few months away from development before being shelved indefinitely again.

Please no.
John Cena is an obnoxious piece of human trash.

forgot the pic.

he has the experience

Channing Tatum would unironically play a great Captain Marvel/Adult Billy Batson and looks the party but there are genuinely people that would prefer John Cena because muh WWE.

Kevin Nash would just refuse to give Billy the powers so he could get the push for himself and the rest of the Kliq

i thought they want tatum for gambit? or is gambit actually channing's choice to play as?

instead of a magic lightning bolt, billy transforms via cattle prod.

Shazam is fucking huge though. And John Cena can act like a little kid as an adult
youtu.be/ZZIzhtUa-3I

He's the nicest guy in wrestling. Nobody has ever said anything bad about him.

Have the people who want a fucking Pro Wrestler to star in a big budget DC action movie actual watched one of the WWE starring vehicles? Because they're always bad movies. Like, straight to video tier acting.

>not wanting a DC movie narrated by Good Ol' JR

>BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! HE STRUCK HIM WITH LIGHTNING! AS GAWD AS MAH WITNESS BLACK ADAM HAS JUST MURDERED SHAZAM! WILL SOMEBODY STAWP THE DAYUM MATCH!?

Christ, another "B-but he's big" fag. Yes, the pro wrestler is big. Shazam is big. So are Batman and Superman. I don't see you faggots asking for Triple H to play Batman or Superman. So why would you want someone of that caliber to play Shazam?

oh at this point it's more of messing around than actually seeing them on film.

i honestly feel sad for the big show though. even though his movie is budget tier, it still made horrible money (thousands at best).

worked

Because cena can fit that description of adult with a personality of a child

seriously... it could be really really fucking fun, which is what a Shazam movie should be anyways.

Find a director who can do bombastic over the top action and combine it with bright colorful art direction and that'd be fantastic.
Fuck it, what is James Gunn up to before Guardians 3? lol

doesn't matter what he feels like with contracts and shit like that, I think he's been tethered to Gambit since that whole mess started...

Goddamn perfect, thanks user

i meant people/fans wanting tatum as captain marvel. heard more about gambit than captain marvel concerning him.

Who cares? The DCEU is a total shitshow at this point. Might as well make it entertaining shit.

Cena's child-like in a weird way and kids love him so I don't see why not

That made me laugh

>Thrice In A Lifetime is happening
>vinceorgasm.gif

They already have a director though.

kek

I liked him until he cut this video.

youtu.be/0MdK8hBkR3s

Oh man I fucking hope.

Was still hoping that DC would cut Manganiello from The Batman and bring him in to lead this movie. He's the only actor that I know of who looks like Captain Marvel and is as tall as the Rock. Also when it comes to casting other characters, this is what I'd do:

Mary Marvel: Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Doctor Sivana: Jackie Earle Haley
Tawky Tawny: Keith David
Shazam: Frank Langella
Mister Mind: Bill Hader
Uncle Dudley: Bill Murray

>making mary an adult

"no"

It's transformed Mary. She's always turned into an adult like Billy when she becomes Mary Marvel. Only one who doesn't is Freddy.

>Uncle Dudley: Bill Murray
That's actually pretty damn perfect.

Teenager is what I remember, hence all the shit flung when she was wearing skimpier outfits

She's already going to be a young teenager by the looks of it, if they include her- seeing that she's Billy's twin.

Stupid, Billy shouldn't be older than 12

I agree. Especially if they plan on making sequels. I just said that because the description in the link with the casting call says 12-15 and specifically calls him a teenager.

Do you know about the countless Make-a-Wish kids he personally helps? He's a fucking saint.

Jesus Chrit DC just die

It's clear you can't get anyone with actual talent so just stop

I would love this. Shazam is a child who turns into what any kid's ideal hero persona would be. Of course cena fits this description.

>Tyler Breeze as Booster Gold
>Fandango as Blue Beetle

is sheamus going to be guy?

referencing his horrible win-loss record in backstage fights

>Tawky Tawny: Keith David
>Uncle Marvel: Bill Murray
I'm ok with this

Ok?