ENOUGH OF THE DAMN EMAILS!

Tyra Banks: 'Enough of the damn emails - CNN

cnn.com/2016/10/29/politics/tyra-banks-clinton-enough-damn-emails/index.html

>Model and TV personality Tyra Banks is on the campaign trail, encouraging voters in Georgia to vote for Hillary Clinton. But when asked by CNN's Fredricka Whitfield Saturday if reports of a new probe into Clinton's emails had made campaigning more difficult, Banks quoted the Democratic presidential nominee's former rival.

THE NOGS ARE GETTING UNRULY

ON THE MIDNIGHT TRUMP TRAIN TO GEORGIA

Boy, they REALLY do not like being challenged. When Trump wins they are going to FLIP THEIR SHIT! WEW!

who cares about integrity or the rule of law? cis white men? LOL don't you know it's her turn drumpfkins??

>stop bringing up illegal things she's done because it makes my being part of her ethnic slave voting bloc very awkward

Dumb nigger

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

You gave us an inch, so we're going to take a mile. Don't act like your side doesn't do the same.

>her turn
To rot.
Everyone gets their just desserts. Devil is here to collect his due.

Good thing he won't. Whew!

I feel a celebrity's opinions on politics are really worth less than the average person's. What does Tyra Banks care if unskilled labor is being given to immigrants? It doesn't effect her fortune. They're out of touch.

This is the main thing that scares me
When trump wins the chimpout is going to be real

this "enough with the damn emails" quip that bernie memed and le salty chocolamodel repeated is sounding an awful lot like lady macbeth's "OUT DAMNED SPOT"

GAS YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

What? You mean you don't want to make america great again? You're a sick fuck.

>all that star spangled butthurt

WEW lad

Big forehead, small brain.

>enough of the emails that show my candidate in a bad light

good we can kill a bunch off and make america a better place. The survivors are the nogs that realize how bad their race has become and want to fix it.

why does cnn consider tyra banks saying shes had enough of the emails news?

Always hated Tyra so much. She has a phobia of dolphins btw.

Haha sorry, did I trigger you?

Can somebody check and make sure this bitch gets signed up for the draft?

WHAT ARE ALL OF THESE CELEBRITIES/MUSICIANS BACKING
HILLARY CLINTON GETTING OUT OF IT?

>Tyra Banks
>Cher
>Lady GaGa
>Miley Cyrus
>Katy Perry
>Gwen Stefani
>Rupaul
>Andy Cohen
>Anderson Cooper
>The Ladies on The View
>Many many more...

etc.

>caring about celebrities and their opinions

Let it slide gents

nigs are just so scared of water

How can anyone hate black people when beautiful women like Banks exist?

Nah, I was just just going along with you role playing as a Hilldawg. I'm sure you're not actually that dumb.

It actually affects her fortune in a positive way.

You forgot JayZ

Its just moral posturing, they are detached from reality and get a feeling of moral superiority for supporting leftist shit.

>american news sites think autoplaying videos is acceptable
well I'm never clicking on cnn.com again

Stupid women thinking that their opinions are worth a shit and they aren't just a pussy, an ass and a pair of tits for the fucking.

Look here, I'm sick of hearing about these damn audiotapes.

I want to make America great again desu tho. But it's already great, so I'm going to help it be greater.

this made me kek way more than it should have

Bingo. I can't wait to see more people turn on Hollywood.

MAGA

Having to properly interpret the English language tends to have this effect on brown people.

Money, how the hell do you think she's spent almost all of her money already? She is literally paying them to perform concerts promoting her campaign in the final weeks too.

To be fair, they are probably genuinely Democrats. It's easy to push for more illegals and big government when you live in a gated community and have a lifestyle where (((managers))) take care of all the details for you.

It's also (((popular and cool))) to be a Democrat.