Why are women so messed up mentally?

Riddle me this, Sup Forums. Why are women so illogical and messed up mentally?

>be me
>have a pretty good female friend
>see her pretty much everyday
> she suddenly starts acting distant and downright ignores me at times
>ask her about it
> "I'm just kinda tired of you, nothing else"

This isn't even the first time she's pulled this crap. First time she did this, it went on for 3 weeks, and then she suddenly starts acting normal and friendly again.

Have any of you ever experienced such behavior? And how did you deal with? Also stories about women in general are very welcome

Pic kinda related I guess

women are unhappy in society because of all this social progress they've been having
comes out in unpredictable ways

Their brains are just fucked up. I don't know the like, biological specifications or whatever, but it's the same as how some races are smarter or some are more violent. Women just have fucked up brains.

>> "I'm just kinda tired of you, nothing else"

Because women didn't evolve to fill the exact same roles men do. It's no wonder they've all become mentally ill.

If she doesn't want to be around you, best thing you can (and should) do is accept that... My guess is she owes you nothing. I can't believe the dumb replies in this thread already. Let her do her own thing.

>"I'm just kinda tired of you,
I-its women! Not me! Why are women so evil :(((

She never liked you
And sometimes the act is tiring for her

They act that friendly way so that we protect and help them

>"I'm just kinda tired of you, nothing else"

I've had two female friends like that. One minute we were ever the best of friends, and then suddenly they start ignoring me when I speak to them, their body language telling me to fuck off.

t. denmark virgin

Women are flighty, nothing new. Get on with your life.

Probably this.

What else are you not telling us OP? Is she attractive and are you socially awkward?

>female friend
found your problem

i go months ignoring certain people, then i want to see them again and I do that.

Don't take it so personally.

I'm guessing the only reason she's friends with you at this point is because she pities you.

You should probably forget about her and try to befriend other people.

You're probably a sperg who spouts the shittiest Sup Forumsmemes irl

Your friend was abused as a child, nothing about her behavior is normal or acceptable, it is a byproduct of early abuse that seems like a female specific behaviour because that is how abuse shows up in women

You are best cutting this person out of your life if you do not directly discuss her trauma which creates this behavior

Good women come from good homes

Her acting is questionable

because you're not a Chad.

if you're not a Chad you shouldn't be having contact with females and accept you're DNA is shit and you shouldn't reproduce.

she's telling your genes are garbage.

>female friend

let me guess, you have feelings for her and she just wants to be friends? don't waste your time

just move on

>ignore her completely
>cut her out of your life entirely
>watch as she comes crawling back
>continue to ignore her
>watch as she tries contacting you incessantly, asking what she did wrong, asking why you don't like her anymore
>continue to ignore her

After you do this you'll understand that 99% of women are literally mentally ill and have the mentality of children. They are a dime a dozen and their stock value this generation is plummeting as they get older, and they know it.

Never put the pussy on a pedestal.

Not a woman issue, just an asshole issue. She either is friends with you out of pity or doesn't like you but still talks to you because she doesn't have much else.

Dump the bitch and find new friends. She isn't worth your time and it's inevitable that she will eventually become so distant the friendship is nonexist and you are forced to move on.

Better use of your time using it on building a friendship on someone worth a damn.

>"I'm just kinda of tired of you, nothing else"

Stop being friends with her

Take your trash post somewhere else, and stop making us look bad.

Sounds like she is seeing another guy and she doesn't have time for you or he doesn't like her hanging around with you.

Also this is classic female behaviour. Get upset at you for not doing something so they ignore you and snap when you try to talk to them.

Then they come back weeks or months later expecting you to forgive them and pretend nothing happened.

Women just don't have loyalty to anyone but themselves. You will learn as you get older that being friends with women is near impossible.

this tbqh

gj being a beta orbiter cuck, OP

Drop the bitch. The problem with women is 90% of them are shallow, narcissistic whores who are completely unable to maintain gneuine relationships with other people. This will continue to happen so you've got to ask yourself, so you really need or want someone like that in your life?

This

Nothing pisses off and effects women more then just completely ignoring them when the bad behaviour starts.

They will beg you months later to take them back and that they have changed.

mgcück

>literal cuck who worships women calling other people a cuck
lol

> "I'm just kinda tired of you, nothing else"
This is not something a "good friend" says to you, especially not on multiple occasions.

I would have confronted her about this behavior immediately and cut my ties with her if she couldn't give me a satisfying explanation. But the reason you're not doing that is probably because you're a beta cuck who probably thinks of her as more than just a friend.

Stop being a fucking orbiter. Orbiters always fuck it up for everyone, they're giving the dumb bitch what she wants (attention)

You're probably annoying/uninteresting

I do this with people that I don't know well at times, I ignore them because I want to stay alone.

I'd never do it to a friend, though, why is he my friend in first place then?

women only act "nice" when they need something from you or think they can get something from you in the future.

don't trust the vaginal jew unless you think you can charm her into becoming your partner (that will leave you for somebody wealthier funnier etc later on but with some luck you might have some offspring so theres that at least..)

I tire of boring faggots like you too OP. Maybe if you had a worthwhile life you wouldn't feel so entitled to other's lives

Don't be somber, brother. Soon we'll be filled with the fruits of the great purge!

you are messed up mentally

Sounds like me desu. I hate people.. I don't want friends. if someone is my friend and they only want sex (like that pregnant bitch who messages me every day), then they can all fuck off. From your image, I assume you're friendzoned.

Women aren't going to go from friend to girlfriend; logically, a man would fuck a girl after just so long; that's just in our nature; we explore the idea of being contrary to our role.
Women compartmentalize how they view people; if she only knows you as a friend, then you will only ever be "just a friend", until you meet her as a sexual option.

A wise user once said to me "Women aren't the cause of western destruction. They merely represent the values that men have made socially appropriate. Women were once horrified that their man associates with blacks.

There is no past or future for them. There are no consequences or lessons to learn.

The only thing that matters is the present and how she feels in the present.

If you're not making her feel good right now you might as well not exist. Doesn't matter what you did in the past.

This is assuming you didn't fuck up in the past. There's also the possibility that you were just a needy clingy bitch and that's the fastest way to lose all her respect and interest.

In general if you reach this point it's not really worth continuing the relationship. Just move on to someone else.

If you didn't fuck up and she's just acting disrespectful put her on ignore for a week or two and see how she reacts after.

We don't think like you guys do. I'll give you an example from this morning.

We haven't gone on a date in months, and my female brain equated that to "he doesn't want to go in public with you," but he actually just works a lot. It's called hamstering, when we don't have a good frame/lead to follow our minds run rampant and without logic (which we don't respond with like you do) we seem absolutely insane.

I suggest looking up shit tests and hamstering. It explains a lot of why we think the way we do.

It takes a lot of self awareness to try to escape from that line of thinking, and even with knowing how I think I still catch myself being unreasonable/crazy.

Had a bad dream involving you. Apologize Shitlord!

Also be honest with yourself. Do you REALLY only care about her as a friend? I find it hard to believe.

If you want her as more than a friend just stop right now. It's too much bullshit to deal with at this point and the only smart solution is to drop her and start fresh and make your intention clear from the start.

Reminder that it is every nationalists duty to sucseed in life.

Don't call her or speak to her for a month..
No matter how much you might want to just don't.

>illogical

they have always been illogical

>messed up mentally

because they are told in no uncertain terms how "life will turn out" which builds unreal expectations and then when it doesn't "turn out how she wanted" they literally cannot handle the responsibility/pressure/anxiety/

you are fucked up

Ps she may have said that because there wasn't enough excitement in the friendship. A lot of younger women thrive on thrill and endorphins of new experiences. I hope that helps in some way. Your best bet is to either 1.) invite her out to something like rock climbing or another "extreme" activity or 2.) let it go and maybe she'll realize she was being a moron, best case scenario, or she'll just fade into the back of your mind.

Good luck OP

>1 post by this ID

frontal lobe damage

>watch as she comes crawling back
This is a lie.

She'll literally forget about you and has a pool of orbiters to choose from.

Stop being friends with women!
It's not natural.

I mostly just read thread I make, user

Hear hear, won't give u pussy tho. Still need to be chad for that

>I want someone with an amazing life because I lack one of my own