Homosexuality is the true redpill...

Homosexuality is the true redpill. I mean you don't have to deal with the extremely stupid emotions of women who don't know what they want, and you can do any kind of sex act since you can both penetrate and receive. I mean for god sakes how can you not see this? Why are you not a faggot like me yet. I am the epitome of the alt right

Yeah because not having kids and letting the slimes take over is a good idea. nice try jew.

please don't reply to this tired constant thread

The world is overpopulated, all women do is ruin society anyway, they should be used for breeding and nothing else, hell just use tubes to inseminate them, don't make men do it.

Why would you not want a fat black cock spewing warm liquid in your ass?

t. milo. Can you and your fag friends stop posting here? This is a christian board and we don't approve of faggots

I hate faggots so much. Give 'em twenty minutes with me and they'll never want anything shoved into their asshole ever again.

Nice try Jew.

Gay

It sounds great on paper. I'm just not attracted to men.

I mean pic related is just absurd. Raw fucking, endless 69, no crazy female hang ups I totally get . Kissing and actually being attracted to a man is just a non starter.

Living with a guy you fuck I get. Being in a relationship I don't

I've shoved a whole 2 liter bottle into mine, I can take anything

why do you keep on making this thread?

what about feminine boys?

Not politics related, fuck off to you stupid cunt.

Most gays are degenrate just like most niggers are violent and stupid

you might be the one percent but still, fuck off

I like sucking cock but im not gay, it's just part of our culture.

Totally politics related, us fags, don't have all the rights we want, and shithole places like shitty arabia keep trying to kill us.

what else could you fags possibly want?

it doesn't matter nor does it offend God
the only person offended is a fraudulent Jewish desert war god and his Jewish son Jesus

Stop importing shitskins and niggers that hate us to all countries.

90% of fags support liberals your argument is invalid

I'm clearly not part of the regressive left you chink.

Why are most gays left wing do you care about gay-marriage or a save nightclub?

so what 90% of your group are part of the regressive left in fact the regressive left are the ones who earned you all of your privileges and ban all Briticism of you degenerate lifestyle

>feminine boys

absolutely fucking disgusting

you sound flustered

no, I'm not into feminine boys you annoying leaf. back to /cuteboys/ with you, go now.

My post wasn't even directed at you yet somehow got a very strong reaction out of you.

Is there something you need to tell us user?

m8, I'm gay. I just don't like feminine guys.

If everybody did this, the human species would die out or degenerate.

That's not a moral judgement, just an observation.

>gay is redpill
>contract aids and take pills for life
fucking kek

>Be straight
>Hate what women want and their bullshit
>Wish I was gay

Being gay seems nice but my biological code tells me I'm straight. Tried kissing a dude and will never do that again.

guys can be just as annoying to deal with. don't fall for the memes. all humans are dicks, regardless of gender.

and don't you dare think that everyone else is the problem. the two of us are just as much dicks and part of the problem as everyone else is. look in the mirror, it's you as well.