Brit/pol/ - Best friends edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8

>Theresa May SLAPS DOWN Tony Blair as he tries to rally Remain 'insurgency' against Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/726263/Brexit-News-Theresa-May-slaps-down-Tony-Blair-second-EU-referendum-bid-Remain

>Nissan talks were open and honest, says Downing Street
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37801857

>France says Britain must take in more than 1,000 refugee children
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/calais-france-rebukes-britain-over-abandoned-refugee-children

>Russian aggression in Channel like a return to Cold War, minister says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/russian-aggression-in-channel-like-a-return-to-cold-war-minister/

>Bank of England's Mark Carney Prepares His Own Brexit
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-28/bank-of-england-s-mark-carney-prepares-his-own-brexit

>Major push for UK mosques to make loud call to prayer THREE TIMES a day
express.co.uk/news/uk/725909/Petition-UK-mosques-loud-call-prayer-THREE-TIMES-day

>Muslim race relations worker guilty of racist abuse at 'refugee' rally
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37803531

>Raheem defends Trump and calls for niqab referendum
theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/28/ukip-leadership-candidate-raheem-kassam-donald-trump-niqab-referendum

>Lily Allen says taxi driver refused to drive her and told her to 'find an immigrant'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/lily-allen-says-taxi-driver-refused-to-driver-and-told-her-to-fi/

>Belfast High Court rejects Brexit challenges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-37796836

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XGFkErX
express.co.uk/news/uk/725909/Petition-UK-mosques-loud-call-prayer-THREE-TIMES-day
thepetitionsite.com/279/357/463/stop-muslim-loud-call-to-prayer/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/165524
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who /Private Eye/ here?

It's shit, and if you're actually paying for it, you're a moron.

slags

Not posting in a thread with a cunt who thinks it's called /brit/pol

i hate welshniggers

>is american
>thinks anyone cares what he thinks.

Fuck off

discord.gg/XGFkErX

brit/pol/ discord

sage this shit we already have a thread

stop splitting, faggots

Tunnocks Teacakes desu.

and you can fuck off too

leave

It's okay in parts.

Anyone here read The Spectator?

fuck welsh bitch hate u

Daily Reminder to ignore the South African kaffir

Fuck off autist.

ECONOMIST

Fuck you The Welsh are the most usless faggots in the fucken world

Fuck off you dumb cunt, you can't even make a thread properly. Just neck yourself you absolute shitstain of a man.

Remoaner rag.

Piss off.

the one on the right looks like a girl that used to like me in school, but I was too autistic to see it

I cancelled my Economist subscription a around a year ago now, when the online comments sections are more interesting than the article that's when you know your publication has become shit tier (((establishment))) propaganda. At least a lot of the commentators are pretty red pilled though, most comments are just bashing TE for it's slide into SJW journalistic oblivion.

>tfw ex looked just like lass on the right

Nigger. Welsh are the niggers of white people They fuck animals and look so inbred and retarded

Looks like this guy and I both fucked her m8.
You missed out.

>sino
no
Japs or SEAs, no chinese

>taking the Prophet Oswald's ideology in vain

Fuck off

We're one of the whitest countries in the world

His English is pretty poor. I'm guessing he's a first grade Arab.

Hey lad glad you like my Pepe, I have a second edition version. I wasn't happy with the torch light in the 1st.

Evening lads.

How's your day been?

Looking forward to that extra hour tonight?

A welshman stole your girl I'm guessing.

>Major push for UK mosques to make loud call to prayer THREE TIMES a day

if you're against this, then you're just a racist.

REEEEEEEEE

Nah lad, it will be getting dark at 5pm now

Very nice, thank you.

It's been ok. Arguing on here, writing an essay, reading. I've been up since 5am so the extra hour is welcome

top kek, saved.

Why is this spam of manga/anime pics viewed as acceptable on Sup Forums by the majority? I thought most people here were against degeneracy or is it subjective to individuals wanking habits?

>major push
>25000 shitskins
>canadian flag

not worrying desu

Cheers lads, here is another Welsh one (though more on the banter side of things).

Welsh are basically %40 "white people"
no im actualy from india bitch
How can a welsh steal my girl when they all look like this

some one makes a British tread and we all start fighting. the real enemy is the kebab that litters the street

Any white man could look like a pulverised piece of shit and sleep with better women than an indian. There are indian women with genetic diseases that could do better than the average indian man. You're hopeless.

>no im actualy from india bitch

You have to be pulling my balls.

I could fuck any ugly welsh bitch with by big INDIAN COCK! they have no standard and allow anyone to fuck them in even in the streets unlike, in Inida we actualy have a standard and decency

Gonna be pretty comfy more early on in the evenings from now on tb.h

>They make their loud calls
>Report for nuisance behaviour every time they do
>They hopefully get told to STFU

>standards
go shit in the street pajet

Yes i actualy am, you have to be pulling my balls that you are so proud to be a welsh

BEETA LEFTEESTS

>I could fuck any ugly welsh bitch with by big INDIAN COCK

You couldn't raheem but nice try. The only women interested in you will be missing at least 3 senses.

Tyrone is still mad about Rorke's drift

>in Inida we actualy have a standard and decency
>Inida
>standard

Ontop of that, you shit in the streets.

Rather entertaining bait to be honest.

Greetings, truefriend.

We're used to salty foreigners on Brit/pol/. Are you really ready to get saltier than Lake Eyre? Because you're going to have to tantrum harder than you ever have before to make waves here pal.

Maybe because I don't want to hear a muslim call to prayer every time I go into a city?

It doesn't belong. It's not British.

Sign the petition lads
thepetitionsite.com/279/357/463/stop-muslim-loud-call-to-prayer/

I don't want my country to become Saudi Arabia.

But i'm not even Welsh.

It's rather depressing that you're angry about something/somone you know nothing about.

Hope you cheer up at some point.

I always thought he said "children"

you get standards, you women are so fucking ugly
you can only fucked by Raping
Im not a black.
Yeah and welsh people fuck AND shit in the streets

>Muslim race relations worker guilty of racist abuse at 'refugee' rally
It's almost as if "Muslim race relations" is just code for something. I wonder what it's code for though.

Why is it not a petition on the official government petitions site?

Holy fuck, what the hell is this shit?
Oh shit, i think.. yes... I feel diarrhea coming on just by visiting this.
Dear fuck, what is discord and why do you all sound like teenagers talking in memes.
Fuck, kill yourselves.

Reminder Sup Forums is a conservative right wing, God fearing board.
Sweet jesus, get a job and move out of your parents house and get a mortgage already.
You're everything wrong with this country.

pepe the frog signed up

Haven't you got some Java to be doing?

The Spectator is shite as well, overpriced and lacking in content.

>trying this hard.
love it pajet

>Im not a black.

wew

India must be pretty shit to say you're living in America.

Fuck you
the Welsh are truly the most disgusting people, how can anyone be proud of calling themselves that... they fuck in the streets, shit on streets, and on top fuck Sheeps

The one on there got cancelled because "It was created using a fake or incomplete name"

I just went for the next one on google, didn't want to split any petitions further. Here it is.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/165524

Welshnigger
yes Im not, im Indian
Im here to work, but India is the greatest counry

on a different note, what part of glorious Britannia are you all from?

>Go in Sainsburys this evening
>Come out and see a Chad with his missus parking in a disabled bay in a bright yellow BMW Z4
>They get out and the Chad laughs saying to her "it's not like anyones using it or anything", as they walk into the store

This pissed me off more than it should have. By his logic someone could steal his car because "it's not like anyones using it or anything".

>but India is the greatest counry
India would actually be a decent country if you could just get rid of the Indians.

not welsh

>im Indian

So you're black

keksimus maximus

>fuk u son of basterd bich

Pretty sure it's truefriend

Leeds laddo.

Should've grabbed his lass by the pussy, it's not like he was using it anyway.

No India is truly great because of the people We treat one another as though we are all a family,
why would you defend such a disgusting people... hope they may go extinct in years to come
Im not black... welsh are essentialy black, very little white dna--- Indians have more white dna then Welshs because we are mostly white

His face looks like taxidermy practice.

Luton

Just end it fæm

>I'm Indian
>Im not black

wew lad

Fuck you...

Why is Northern Ireland the geriatric Pepe when it's the youngest of the four, by a substantial amount too.

BIG MAN

>No India is truly great because of the people We treat one another as though we are all a family
Apart from the Muslims attacking the Hindus and the Hindus attacking the Muslims. Apart from all that, yeah, it's just like a big family.

ian paisley?

i am from near Brighton, on the south east coast

Indians are more white then welsh... this is true

these people need to just fuck off

Never been there. Is it a shithole? How many pakis are there?

>after all,they see each other daily on the shiting street

They aren't really though are they?

Brighton is the gay capitol in Briton so you can guess what that looks like. not many shitskins though. look up Brighton pride

Indians are black. You're in the BAME category the leftists like to patronise you with. You're like a curry smelling Nigerian.

it is great that we have many culturres that come together under a similar idenity... i have nveer witnessed what you have said, so false
it is true... The original briton were not white and when anglo Saxons came they mixed and created the disgusting welsh of today

South-East.

Shithole in places but it's bearable.