Best case scenario for trump

best case scenario for trump

admit it, trump is DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

westmipolitics.blogspot.com/2016/10/breaking-trump-beating-hillary-by-4-in.html?m=1
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/felon-voting-rights.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Says increasingly nervous man, for the 693th time

PA, CO, VA, and WI are all winnable

Don't let the (((polls))) fool you

MI will go Red
Prove me wrong.

Pretty sure Trump's stopped canpaigning in Virginia, Wisconsin and Colorado.

So at this point, it's Pennsylvania or bust.

Why would i admit a lie?

Looks like Trump's up in Michigan early voting.

westmipolitics.blogspot.com/2016/10/breaking-trump-beating-hillary-by-4-in.html?m=1

>Doesn't take into account the unregistered.

Leave the American poll investigations to the REAL Americans Sven.

Says a literal retard. CTR needs to train you better Trump is in Colorado fucking today hahahaha

WI user, here. Can confirm.

he was in virginia beach 3 days ago

He'll probably get new hampshire, taking him to 270. Any of the rust belt states are up for grabs, taking him over 170. Arizona and Florida are key though.

>Michigan
isn't that where all the niggers live? if so then i doubt that's gonna last

You think they'll actually go out to vote, let alone have registered?

Aage shill
Hillary is doomed. There are so many skeletons soilling out of her closet i oost count. She gets a scandal every day. Trump signs are everywhere all around the country en mass. There is nothing your pathetic attempt a demotivating us will do to change that.
Share me your tears this November please

fair point. can criminals vote in the usa?

>california
>blue

Benjamin Fischbein

>1 post by this ID

The laws are weird and vary state to state

ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/felon-voting-rights.aspx

He was in Colorado today and is back there tomorrow.

unless another pussy grabbin video comes out, trump is going to win every one of these red states
now the question is: how are ya'll shills gonna win every one of these grey states? the polls were already tightening before the fbi/email crap came out, now you guys are FUCKED

Well he and Shillary are both campaigning in Michigan next week, and Trump is ahead in early voting there...

This map with NH red. Checkmate.

A FUCKING GRIPEN

Better grey out New Mexico too, Trump is campaigning there tomorrow and I don't think he'd do that if it was solid blue.

I believe he can win colorado.

I believe he can win colorado.

good point

There's a good chance this lead will stick. A lot of the state is blue collar and had the manufacturing industry there destroyed by globalism. So it wouldn't be surprising for most of the state to rally behind his "bring jobs back to America" stances.

Similarly I think PA is going to go Trump too. The middle almost always votes Republican, it's Philly and Pittsburgh and their surrounding counties which turn it blue. But in Philly at least, there was a tight race last election, and with Trump pulling unheard of percentages of black voters (for a republican) it might very well flip.

CTR working overtime, mass panic in their underground nerd virgin basement, just taking orders like good little troopers from their Nazi Democrat overlords.

abolish the electoral college, primary elections, make ballot access easy(get it in your home state and automatically on all states' ballots), and adopt instant runoff election.

make vice presidents actually run separate campaigns. no seriously, look it up. anyone could run for VP separate of a presidential ticket. they just don't out of tradition and party politics.we've been getting VPs picked for us instead of voted on like we should have.

presidential and vice presidential winners are the candidates that gets 60% popular vote. If no candidate can get 60%. Then congress gets to pick from the three highest.

no one can campaign, take donations, or say they are running until July4th of the year of the election. on july 4th everyone gets to declare officially and start campaigning.

if you lose. you don't get to run for public office ever again. you'll also be barred from any appointment level position, being a judge/justice, lobbyist, "advisor", or SES federal employee.

barred from running for president and another office at the same time. barred from running for president while still holding a current elected or appointed position.

must submit long form birth certificate, last 10 years of income/capital gains taxes when declaring to be eligible to get on the ballot.

if you have been debarred or done something that would prevent you from obtaining security clearance, you can't run.

you can't be associated with any sort of "charitable foundation" for the last 10 years before running.

no personal income or business dealings in foreign countries for the past 5 years.

I can't imagine Trump not winning at least one out of Colorado, New Mexico, or New Hampshire and getting past 270.

If you're unregistered you can't vote retard

>VA grey
>MI grey
>PA grey
>CO "420 blaze it faggot" grey
>NH grey
>NV red

whoa nelly

I come from the year 2017, this is the poll

BTFO

Attention OP, please stop wasting Hillary's money. The campaign has been suspended so log off and go home to your basement.

Love, CTR Management.

lold

>VA
Can some VA user actually weigh in? Is it winnable?

Nova here, hill signs outnumber trump signs 10-1. Maybe southern virginia is different but based on my experience no he has no chance.

Little crimes won't stop you from voting, felonies (crimes that can be punished by a year or more in prison) will disqualify you. For felonies, you can get your voting rights back sometimes but the procedure varies from state to state and you have to wait years after your release.

Trump wins NH to get the 270. That's the worst case scenario

OPERATION KEKKUS STORMUS HAS BEGUN START SHITPOSTING TILL WE REACH THE STARS

Trump will win at least one of either New Hampshire, Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennsylvania.

>Sweden

Nice meme lad

California should be split into two states. WAAAAY to many electoral votes.

CTR... leave the office for a bit. Have a drink. Try to get laid

CTR... leave the office for a bit. It's Friday night. Have a drink. Try to get laid.

MI is gray as fuck, retard