Is ultimately responsible for the death of millions

>is ultimately responsible for the death of millions
>realizes her mistake and tries to correct it
>brings a few people back to life
>is capable of resurrecting everyone but chooses not to
>little shit gets to decide who lives and who dies even though it was all her fault
>nobody objects.
>everyone is cool with not bringing back the millions that perished
>because the lesson learned needed to be remembered or something

What was the lesson, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2015/1/26/1360312/-Convicted-for-murder-at-13-Michael-Lewis-now-31-years-old-still-languishes-in-a-Georgia-prison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Child Murderers are Saints.

plus she is female. a male child would not get a pass, ton of 13y olds end up in adult jail for accidently killing their friend.

A good idea can be ruined by bad timing.

source and context?

Something about Nazis are bad I guess?

It's kobik from secret empire, right?

fuck
dont worry i dont want cancer

Yeah. In the aftermath they retconned everything back except for Vegas which was destroyed. Apparently she chose not to bring back Black Widow, Rick Jones or the people who died in Vegas.

i wish this shit world vanish.. point is, it sucks

So Black Widow's alive again?

Why NOT restore Las Vegas?

Are there still two Steve Rogers existing?

Vegas is literately the city of sin
it should be wiped off the map, make America great again

pretty much represents what progressive's have done to marvel comics

kid avangers do more or less nothin the whole empire, cpt negro is on vacation , mr Marvel is on the other side of super energy barrier, and Femthor is gone most of the event. The fight is done by legacy heros, not a single one of them is shown in the ending sequnce . Nice.
All we lack is something like, nazi cap with Trump hair.

The entire south is a cesspool of inbred mutants.

>Marvel event

I don't even want to know

So are jews, but no one calls jews mutants or claims they are not winning with the overall life race.

Time is a flat circle and you will reach this point again.

Cute Girls can get away with everything, unless it is a cuter girl that is calling her out.

>>nobody objects

How do you know they didn't and she just didn't rewrite reality so they never did.

That kids with reality-warping powers are the worst characters ever. This bitch and that other bitch from DC's Future's End. I cringe whenever a writer decides to create one. The only time it was good was on Justice League, and that's only because they killed the bastard.

Nice strawmanning

>What was the lesson

Stop buying comics from Marvel

Then she's even more of an evil cunt than I thought she was.

Kobik only retconned Hydra Cap retconning the world. She literally didn't fix anything outside of what happened in Secret Empire #10. Inhumans were still put in camps, Deadpool still killed Coulson and Preston, and a bunch of other shit because Deadpool was the only tie-in I read

Black Widow's still dead you idiot. Niven just did a poor job of showing it

>Nena Trinity
user, get the fuck outta here with that awful piece of shit right the fuck now.

>tfw Gundam 00 flashbacks
... Oh child, it's all coming back.

The lesson nick Spencer is a hack at writing hero comics and needs to fuck off somewhere else.Plus this whole event is metaphor for his political views on trump and America

Seems deadpool did more harm than the entire event. Nobody cares about Las Vegas, marvel writers in particular. They should at least do a token support to Spencer's event, at least for some credibility, but at least three of them are ignoring that Las Vegas happened.

Hatsune Fukyou

I don't know too much about this event except for some storytimes around here. Why do they destroy Las Vegas in the first place?

Got-damn lookit all dat diversity.
Brave of them to finally make Carol FtM, though.

this so much. its so cliche, and theyre always annoying special snowflakes. I hate those kinds of characters

Carol's face there reminded me this.

Nobody in Vegas is innocent.

Go back to Sup Forums you false flagging faggot.

Why are SJWs so bad at Drawing and Writing comics?

Because they force down their ideals first then story 2nd.

She's so sexy

This.

Why are you doing this to yourself? Marvel is shit and you really should stop reading them.

So, Are we going to call her cosmic-girl? And she going to slowly lose her power?

This. They try to make a point before making sense, which backfires because you can't establish a moral or lesson without having proper ground for it to stand on.

I call her Diversity Girl. She managed to resurrect a lot of people, but the Majorities need to remain in hell so the Caliphate can rise.

>Diversity Girl.

Why? She is literally white.

Exactly.

6 women
2 black guys
1 asian

t. i made this up and pretend its fact

That the Author, like other SJWs at Marvel, is retarded and wants to shove their political genitalia in other people's faces.

Because it's where the resistance was hiding.

Will we ever see her again?

I like how the only thing tying generations to secret empire is a single panel on the last issue. What a joke.

Man, she looks fat as fuck. What has she been doing? Eating entire pigs by herself?

I fucking knew months ago that the only way they'd give the diversity replacements a rest is by making them all vanish in holy light with the implication that the world wasn't ready for them yet.

Fuck Marvel.

what was the lesson, Don't use a cosmic cube to build a prison or you'll turn cap into a nazi and kill million?
Fuck Hill

Wait is this real? Is the diversity cancer over?

jebuas is that the girl from the cosmic cube red skull used to rewrite history? Did someone reflect her powers back on her and disfigure her like the emperor?

What I would fug nina. louise was shit and I never liked her and just wished she had died with everyone else and saved me the headache

>wanting to fuck someone who murdered an entire crowd of people purely out of boredom
Nina is worst girl by far. Get some taste, fool.

I'd laugh my ass off if Scarlet Spider just goes on as usual.

>there will never be a tongue-in-cheek Freelancers book

tfw people don't even know that Nighthawk is dead and a bunch of other minor characters because no one read Occupy Avengers because of the shitty name.

The lesson was that contact with gods is utterly terrifying.

Hatsune Miku seems to be the nickname she's had since she changed looks

She's a founding MCU Avenger, Marvel loves their synergy and we have an Avenger movie coming out next May. She won't even be gone a year

dailykos.com/stories/2015/1/26/1360312/-Convicted-for-murder-at-13-Michael-Lewis-now-31-years-old-still-languishes-in-a-Georgia-prison

Who did she bring back to life, tho?

Let's see how long it takes for Vegas to come back. I give it a month, and they act as if nothing happened like Washington getting nuked.

So, which named characters are staying dead? Bucky, Natasha, and Rick?

They even made the loli ugly.

It's real. But the Diversity Squad wasn't erased. They were just transported back in time to meet early versions of their WHITE FUCKING MALE counterparts, and to show the originals how great the diversity gang are.

So no. The cancer is not over. Marvel is never letting these quota characters go.

I wanna know how everyone is just supposed to go on like normal after the U.S was conquered and overthrown by a hostile power and its people put into concentration camps. Las Vegas is friggin gone! Large segments of the population committed high treason! The economic and financial hub of the entire planet was isolated in a hell dimension! California seceded!

Are all the Mutants in California just going to give it back without a fight with no humans taking reprisals? Has New York going missing for a month somehow not caused another Global Great Depression? How does the U.S government have any legitimacy after being overthrown? Hell, who gets to clam to be the "real" restored U.S government?

They'll ignore it happened, except when someone remember it happened and mentions it in a decade, like they always do.

Comic book civilization has become exceedingly efficient at rebuilding catastrophic damage and moving on to the next one. It's not a big deal for them.

They moved to california, hey are the mutants going to give back the land Captain Hydra gave them?

Yea but in the short term there is no way Magneto would give up California without a fight now that he has it.

Well NYC gets fucked up by supers, monsters and aliens on a regular basis, so I assume the global economy can get by without them.

But the rest? They'll just resolve it without a word?

>death of millions
like 6 million?

I think Natasha has already been shown in a cover on solicits for like, November or so. Not 100% sure but probably back.

He's probably in X-Men Blue, maybe the book ignores it completely

They literally re-appear one panel later.

Either Captain Hydra was worthy of Mjölnir, or Whor truly is not Thor.

Cap Hydra was never worthy. The Hammer was altered with a cosmic cube fragment when he lifted it.

> Kobik says people need to learn a lesson, and acts like some wise preaching loli Buddha when, in fact she caused the whole clusterfuck.

> Kobik is Ulysses all over again.

> Barf is literally an inverse ass-pull.

> Eliza claims to be ancient and Chthon's Waifu, then easily gets killed by an explosion. Elder God's are not impressed by people who can't even survive a measly explosion.

> I suspect Spencer originally intended for Sam to defeat HydraCap, but was forced to put "real Steve" in (hence the dream subplot) with different artist).

Any even that starts and ends with quantum cube shenanigans is going to be shit from the start because there's nothing creative about it.

Whose worse, Kobik or Fifty Sue?

Hey retard, Las Vegas is a lot bigger than the fucking strip

Holy shit, what is that abomination against fashion and good taste?!

> except for riri

Underrated post.

Gor was right

Kobik is worse. Fifty Sue is, at the very least, explicitly shown to be a shitty, power-tripping brat.

The one thing that should be taken away from this event is that there is literally no reason to not keep a cosmic cube around to fix everything.

Do you like to have that entire region having an economic hub capable of allowing the outlying reason to exist?

Because without Vegas they really don't.

but Kobik aint cute user

But she got Pigtails and white technicolor hair, she was obviously designed to be "cute" and anime-esque, the artists failing to actually make her cute doesn't mean the fact that she was intended to be any less obvious.

A really creative writer would have gone the route of having Cap go down a wayward path but not become Hydra or Nazi or anything obvious, but something seemingly good which turns out to be deeply misguided but Cap due to certain reasons believes in it.

No. Rundas was right.

The biggest problem with this is half the problems were caused by reality warping and only a handful of people sided with cap willingly. It's not a mistake the heroes made, they were fucking helpless to stop it. Hydra cap only exist because of kobik and was deeply rooted into things because of the real cap. He had the jump on everyone.

The reason the heroes lost and then one had nothing to do with the heroes and their relationships to each other.

Cap should have been heavily involved with the development of Pleasant Hill. Like, the genesis could have been Cap using a cosmic cube fragment to alter a villain as a desperation move, only for the government to latch onto the idea. You could have a real conflict about the necessity of it and give actual arguments for and against it. Have Cap, extensively aware of the dangers of using a cosmic cube, be of the mindset that it should be a last resort to deal with villains who can't be easily stopped or contained, have Maria Hill argue for the prison by citing the extensive recidivism rate, destruction, and difficulty in imprisoning supervillains, and have the government realize they could save billions per year in super soldier programs by simply cubing villains into government operatives.

wait, what the fuck, the nu gen of was rewritten out of reality by kubik at the end?