Hillary Phone Bank Infiltration /pbi/ - #1

Hillary's campaign is devoting a massive amount of resources to phone banking. The purpose of phone banking is to have HRC volunteers reach out and persuade undecided/on the fence voters to support HRC.

The system they use is unsecured, and as such, any volunteer has access to all of her voter data- names and phone numbers- for the purposes of phone banking.

When pro-HRC volunteers are identified, they are added to the campaign's list, and the campaign then follows up with them and encourages them to vote, gets them plugged in as volunteers, etc.

Here's where we come in.

By using Hillary's data lists, we can mark down every single voter on her list as "undecided" or strongly pro-Trump. What will this do? This will make her campaign, for lack of a better term, freak the fuck out.

They will begin spending money in areas they don't need to spend money. They will not be following up with HRC supporters and getting them to volunteer, because we have marked them as Trump supporters.

We have the opportunity to truly fuck up their internal polling and resource allocation, and it's easy.

Steps:
>sign up at hillaryclinton.com/calls/phonebank/
>use a dummy email account
>wait until you get the confirmation, then log in
>pick a voter list in a battleground state
>DO NOT CALL any of the numbers
>mark the voter as "undecided" or "pro trump" and move on to the next one
>wait one minute (otherwise you will get banned) then do it again
>repeat repeat repeat

If we do this right HRC's campaign will lose their minds and begin spending in regions they don't need to and we can effectively block her path of supporters and volunteers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
youtube.com/watch?v=YFCNIpzL-Ic
fakemailgenerator.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=irdUO03xa78
youtube.com/watch?v=rEk_txgao_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if I called a number?

Logging in now. This will be good fun. Should we mislead them and tag states they should win? Turn their resources away from NC / FL!

you can, and tell them you're from the HRC campaign, and tell them about how hillary will #DraftOurDaughters etc

Nothing happens. Ask them to be sure and vote for the women draft!

all right then, this seems like a bit of fun but they will just cover it up.

So much yes

Why haven't you burgers been doing this for weeks? This is pure genious.

Leaving the phone bank open to such abuse is just asking for it.

lets do this

>>DO NOT CALL any of the numbers

Why not just call and try to persuade them to vote for Trump?

will you join in our crusade?

This is going to blow the fuck up.

Sup Forums, I'm all for doing crazy shit for teh lulz, but are we SURE this won't have some sort of major negative repercussions combined with the whole #DraftourDaughters thing?

Bump. May Kek smile upon this.

I'd love to but international calling is expensive as fuck from the Shire mate. Plus they'd all recognize my weird accent and know I wasn't genuine.

In my heart I'm informing the Burger public why they should #DraftOurDaughters though

Bump in support!

>.
most on the lists are probably solid D or lean heavily that way.

If you live outside the US you can still corrupt the phonebanking by using a Google Hangouts account. You can phone ANY number in the US for FREE even if you live in Best Korea!

This is a good idea as well, if you want to take the time and do it.

bumperino pham

you don't need to make calls, just mark all the names as protrump or neutral so their database is fucked up

There will be a news story about this on monday
lol

For those thinking about doing it - here is a good example of how to do it

Bump

IMAGINE Ausfag here if he were to actually call.

>G'day mam.

> WHAT :0000 THE CROCODILE HUNTER?

This was done once by myself, for 4 hours. Please see link for proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFCNIpzL-Ic

>Jerry Sandusky

So, what ?
they don't have an argument to stand on .
you'll hit them with evidence against hillary best they'll do is lash out against you , end the call or fail to argue .

Inspiration

bump for potential

At this point it's all or nothing. Hillary will shut down this place and every chan the eye can see because of how much we have damaged her this election.
We are literally crashing the system with no survivors.

>Considering reprocussions
>When Hillary didn't get indicated
Top kek.

Damn I feel silly

pls post vocaroos

they might be shutting out new users, Maybe CTR here reported this. anyone with better luck?

bitch snitches

I see, in that case I'm in.

What if we share this with Sup Forums for prank calls after a day or two?

If you actually want numbers to call this may be a kek-worthy list.

Bump great idea

Wasn't there a major thread doing the same thing a month or two ago?

Alot of them don't believe in arguments, or are too brainwashed to actually be persuaded.. It's a question of the best way to make sure they don'[t go out to vote. Arguing with them could actually make them more likely.

Good job.

This wtf

Just don't sperg out and don't overdo it, you have to appear sincere

ha, either way now their faggots cant use it
good job on the mini ddos pol

You can't go to quick. Make sure to alternate between independent and strong Trump as well. If you go too fast they'll know you're faking and it will ban you.

Im ready cunts

Worth it we will find and unite on anither site if this goes down replacements are sure to pop up.

Not a ddos it's just a ban for going too quick

This 100%

I have no attachment to a hentai board personally
If Sup Forums gets nuked I'll move to other chans

they got me before i could even see a call list. maybe my email throway too easily spotted

TOP FUCKING KEK!!!

even if they're idiotic retards , who don't even know the basic concept of arguing.
plant the small seeds of doubt and let them grow.
and about them voting, according to that logic they're probably going to vote anyway ,but if you argue with them you may actually prevent some sane people from voting satan into office.

Got my first one

This is comedy gold. Need moar.

I got banned before seeing the list, maybe I shouldn't have made my name Walter Right. trying again with a different throwaway email

THIS IS TRULY GENIUS

I WILL DO MY DUTY AND BUMP THIS THREAD

Bump

Sent this thread to the FBI for voter intimidation.

Good luck!

use fakemailgenerator.com/

Meh, agree to disagree. I find arguing with people when not face to face is extremely difficult and often is not very persuasive.

L m. A o
You can go to your local Trump HQ and man the phones there if you want to do that

REPLY TO THIS COMMENT IF YOURE A TRUE PATRIOT AND ARE DOING THIS AS WE SPEAK

>The system they use is unsecured
Have they not learned anything?

Guess hillary's ground game are those little volunteer shops they open in small towns.

kek for when my buddys mom randomly loves hillary (this part of PA is 80-85% trump) and went to phone bank in person.

it was her, another old woman and the shillary campaign girl that they'd flown in from san francisco or some shit

Anyone doing this shouldn't be spamming "strong Trump" for each person. Even it out a little between neutral, lean, and strong. If they notice a huge uptick in strong pro-Trump they might figure it all out sooner.

I've seen threads about about doing this months ago

We did this a while back, I thought they plugged their leak bUT apparently not?

Either way, the idea is to call people at 3 am and ask if they want to sup port the hillary campaign while being as rude as possible, e.g. hang up immediately if they say they are a white male and suggest they are a quota you are filling out if they belong to any other group.
Nobody likes obnoxious phone bankers, if you want this to work you need to be the phone banker from hell.

Also anyone saying you should ring these people and argue trumps case is an idiot, you need to make them hate hillary more so that they think they came up with the idea of changing their vote or abstaining altogether by themselves

For anyone who's going to call and try to get them to vote for Trump.
Remember to inform them that you got their number for the Clinton campaign.
Pretty sure it won't create much confidence in her knowing that her people have made their personal phone number available to anyone in the world.

I don't remember what it's called but there is a psychology term that means the more someone attacks you on a subject, even if you're 100% wrong, you'll just become more and more convinced that you're right.

This gonna be gud!!!!
Record the calls
Meme magic

REMINDEEEEEEER

REMEMBER - be subtle. They have to believe you are actually a campaigner and not a troll. Subtlety is key

People have tried to start threads but it really hasn't caught on.

> Tyrone
Top kek

It's true, people love to be stubborn. Arguing seriously with them will only make them more rooted in their ideas. The best way to do this is to just act as ridiculous as possible over the phone.

bump here

bump

yaaassss!
I think this was done during the primaries because it's a reupload and there was one for Bernie Sanders.

This generated many lulz last time we did it. Let's do it for Kek.

r a r e
a
r
e

youtube.com/watch?v=rEk_txgao_o

First 5 Btw i got Ohio

This. Balance it out between undecided, lean Trump, and strong Trump.

These are good ideas. But they shut off list access after 7pm for most lists.

This.

Bump:)

It won't let me scroll down to make an account, any help?

When's the last time you've seen /b do anything?

If you're lucky you'll get two replies saying "nypa fagot kys". The rest of them will just ignore it and carry on making dick r8 and trap threads

Board truly is absolute trash now, it's a shame but that's how it is.

can't sign up. button's broken. did they disable it?

Good stuff

fucking hell
all those variations of "mcdanals"

Guys, what if I create a script to scrape all phone nums of potential hillary voters from their database, then we all call them up and convince them to vote for trump? like tell them about #draftourdaughters. maybe it also might bring attention to the fact that their system wasn't secure, which only make hillary's campaign look even worse

THIS THIS THIS!!

what

Make them absolutely crazy to the point they stop doing calls absolutely together. Make them reject all new applicants etc.

You need to be the desperate phone banking shill4hill from hell, when they think their own candidate is harassing them at 3 am they will think twice about voting for her.

Some user RP'd as a mudslime and insisted on speaking to the man of the house when a women answered, was very very funny.

DO IT!

Top Kek lmao

Mate is fucking prank calls.
Its lowest common meme denominator - the game