HOW DO YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE NOEMI?

I'd like to talk to Trump supporters about Trump’s deportation policy. I’d like to bring up Noemi Romero, a sweet, soft-spoken young woman I met in Phoenix. Noemi was brought to the U.S. when she was three, by undocumented parents. A few years ago, she had the idea of applying for legal status through the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (daca) program. But the application costs four hundred and sixty-five dollars, money her family didn’t have. Hearing that a local Vietnamese grocery was hiring, she borrowed her mother’s Social Security card and got the job. A few months later, the store was raided. Noemi was arrested, charged with aggravated identity theft and forgery, and taken to jail and held there, within the general prison population, for two months. She was given spoiled milk, and food that, she said, had tiny worms in it. Her lawyer arranged a plea bargain; the charges were reduced to criminal impersonation. This was a good deal, he told her, the best she could hope for. She accepted, not realizing that, as a convicted felon, she would be permanently ineligible for daca. Puente, a local grassroots organization, intervened and saved her from deportation, but she is essentially doomed to a kind of frozen life: can’t work and can’t go to college, although she has lived virtually her whole life in the U.S. and has no reason to go back to Mexico and nowhere to live if she’s sent there.

I ask you, “What do we do about Noemi?”

>Noemi was brought to the U.S. when she was three, by undocumented parents
Stopped reading there, she has to go back

GET EM OUT!

You can join her on the other side of the wall

If you deport her parents too she can live with them.

>she was three
and already a criminal

>Noemi was brought to the U.S. when she was three, by undocumented parents

While her situation is unfortunate, she has no right to be in this country. She and her parents should have gone back to where they are from.

A pretty face and sob story doesn't change the fact that what she did was illegal.

How can you be in America for 20 years and not have $450? I've been here for 5 monts and have 10k stashed already.

Shouldn't have broken the law.

rare

>Noemi was brought to the U.S. when she was three, by undocumented parents.

> she borrowed her mother’s Social Security card

I have thever same situation with a life long fling of mine. I'm not voting in the interest of protecting a singular female.

She desperately wants me to marry her for her green card lol. Can't wait until Trump wins and she tries play her ace in the hole and marry me and I block that shit out.

Her parents broke the law and now she is paying for it. Maybe they should do something about it.

I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm sure as fuck not going to feel bad for Noemi's situation.

She can stay, but only if she marries a white man of good moral character and fine standing within his community and bears him no less than three sons.

So, she's basically a lying cunt who made up a story about her experiences in the US? Deport her as quickly as possible.

>Sons

We need females you dipshit.

>she borrowed her mother’s Social Security card
BUT HER PARENTS ARE ILLEGAL WTF

>my parents fucked up so its okay to break the law
Deported. Don't fucking care who you are

I'll marry her and she can stay here with me. But only if she lets me do lewd things to her like hold her hand and sniff her hair.

this. She has to go back, get her out, shes never coming back. Not only should illegals be deported they should have their faces put in a database so that they can never come back in. 3 years old and already a fucking criminal, minorities just cant help it can they.

>undocumented parents
You mean illegals. She has to go back

>Brought by Undocumented Parents
Well sucks to be her, but her parents broke the law.
She also broke the law by using some else's SS number
SHE HAS TO GO BACK.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

GTFB2 MEXICO

I'd marry her if I could piss in her face and shit on her chest...

She has to go back
Any pussy worth anything will have no trouble at all marrying some cuck for a visa
Noemi is probably still full of those prison worms

Shouldn't have been here in the first place.
Mexicans need to stay in Mexico and make it a place worth living.
She knows America now. She can help the people in her homeland with that knowledge.

Huh. I'd just want her to watch anime with me desu.

She'll make a good sex slave for the cartel. It's not the life her parents wanted for her when they brought her here to the States, but that's what happens when your parents bring you here illegally.

Laws either apply or they don't.

If you don't like the laws, change them.

>nobody checking these digits
I got you senpai

RARE

>What do we do about Noemi?
Send her back to mexico of course

Sneaky rare. I thought it was Georgia for a second.

Send her back. She stole her mothers identiy. Sure, its not her fault she had to grow up in a shitty world, but she needs to abide by laws. Tell her to rise up and maker her own country great again.

>What do we do about Noemi
Gas her, ASAP.

Reap the consequences of your actions.

She has to go back, it is that simple

I wish he were still here.

This cuck zionist is fucking up the entire church.

Millions and millions of spics would go to meet Juan Pablo.

Now most catholics agree that this is the prophetized black pope of the end times

>Black pope
>From Argentina
Heh

She borrowed social Security card from an illegal immigrant who should not have it, and then the store knew it wasn't hers but hired her anyway? Sounds like a pile of bullshit lies to me

She must go back.
Real men do not make decisions based on emotions.

She should blame her parents.

i had a friend in a similar situation. i met him in first grade. he had plenty of opportunities to become a citizen over the course of 20 years but last i heard of him he got locked up for drug dealing and is probably getting deported. though shit.

> she borrowed her mother’s Social Security card

Knowingly taking or accepting another person’s identity is a Class 4 felony offense in Arizona. A Class 4 felony carries a prison sentence between one year and three years, eight months.

LOCK HER UP

I'd like to talk to Trump supporters about Trump’s deportation policy. I’d like to bring up Noemi Romero, a sweet, soft-spoken young woman I met in Phoenix. Noemi was brought to the U.S. when she was three, by undocumented parents. A few years ago, she had the idea of applying for legal status through the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (daca) program. But the application costs four hundred and sixty-five dollars, money her family didn’t have. Hearing that a local Vietnamese grocery was hiring, she borrowed her mother’s Social Security card and got the job. A few months later, the store was raided. Noemi was arrested, charged with aggravated identity theft and forgery, and taken to jail and held there, within the general prison population, for two months. She has since voved vengeance and clearly wishes to blow up the people who wronged her.

I ask you, “What do we do about Noemi?”

Wow this story really tugs at your heartstrings guess it's time to dissolve national borders and laws.

sounds like her parents fucked up. sucks for her, but that's why you don't move to another country illegally with your kids - you incriminate them along with yourself.

user not to be mean but if her parents can't follow basic laws to enter this country legally then she has to go back. I know many Africans, Asians, and Mexicans who came here with legal visas while they applied and got their citizenship in the late eighties early 90's.They had nothing but still found a way to enter this country legally. Their children do not take anything for granted and work hard, they also did go on to other countries such as Britain and France and have become legal citizens through the proper methods. If you follow laws you don't have to worry about anything.

Heartless.
But a damn good man. I salute ya.

deport her.

marry her

>What do we do about Noemi?
Deport the criminal. She has to go back.

She's a good woman, and I would have married her a year ago, but she started playing head games so I stopped fucking with her.

Now that she's pushing to marry me makes me feel like I'm just a card in her back pocket. A Green Card ;D

But seriously. I'm not some illegals ace in the hole.

>she borrowed her mother’s Social Security card and got the job.
This is where she fucked up.

She should have been able to make friends she could have trust, and ask for a loan. Liberal whiteknight faggots like you OP would have gone out of their way to help her.

Let's say a parent raises a child to steal for a living. That child is now 20: he doesn't know how to do anything else, it's at a serious disadvantage. Does this mean we allow this now-adult to steal?

This situation is no different: this is a Mexican whose parents taught her to perform an illegal activity: live in the United States. The fact that she is very GOOD at living in the United States (and would likely be very BAD at living in Mexico) is immaterial. She has to go back. Whatever hardships she faces there are the fault of the parents for putting her in that situation to begin with.

Fuck off, we're full.

Awwww poor girl :( fuck laws borders and order and shieett

Illegals mystify me. I mean yes, we can all agree that generally speaking USA is a better place to live than Mexico, but when they get there all they can possibly hope to do is illegal jobs that pay shit. Couldn't they have just done that in mexico?

i don't get it

She has to go back fuck off

Based

She and her parents have to go back, especially since she has shown that she is willing to use fraudulent means to achieve her goals

She needs to have sex with me, make anchor babies,

Deport her illegal, felonious, identity-stealing ass.

She deserves nothing from America. "My parents made bad decisions and I went along with them" does not get you out of any crimes.

Illegal jobs in US are still better

obviously not. also despite being illegal they can often still get on the gibs. so thats even more incentive.

>she borrowed her mother’s Social Security card and got the job

So her mother is a legal citizen but she isn't?

kek speaks through this one

>I've broken the law multiple times but because my parents did it initially I am innocent
>hand over citizenship, this is my country now

all that needs to be said

she can stay.

>undocumented parents
>borrowed her mother’s Social Security card
hol up

>She used her mother's social security card

I'll tell you how we help, we call bull on your story. If she's illegal, so are her parents. If her mom was legal, being born to a resident, makes you legal.
4/8 I did read the whole thing, but it's just lies to concern troll.

She can stay if she helps make America great again and builds the wall.

But she wouldn't help by going back?

there can be no compromise. we see what happens what these leftist fucks do when you give them an inch. they have to go back and be sent back indiscriminately. no more exceptions. we have our own to take care of that get neglected

>qt
>didn't actively commit the crime because she was a child
>wants to work
>wants to be an American citizen
special case, perfect candidate for amnesty

>register for some kind of resident alien status
>provide personal details, fingerprints, address etc
>3 year informal probation with mandatory drug tests and proof of employment or education enrollment
>one screw up and she's out, deported and blacklisted for no re-entry
>makes it through three years following these guidelines and with no convictions, she becomes a citizen after filing proper paperwork and swearing an oath

You cuckboys forget that the majority of time, money, and effort should be spent on sealing the border to stop illegal entry FOREVER. From there we can fling criminal aliens back over as they pop up.

fuck, that washing dishes in a foreign country under constant threat of prosecution, jail and deportation is better than just washing dishes in mexico is so strange to me. i guess mexico is africa-levels of poverty

>see's gril
>GIVE HER CITIZENSHIP SHE IS SPECIAL

wew

Ok, but can you really be held accountable for being brought along by your parents at age 3? That situation wouldn't be considered a crime on her part in any other context. The problem is that the U.S. has not handled its immigration policy properly which has now created issues like this. I don't have a particular problem with someone who came to the U.S. through no action of their own as a child, speaks english, and is capable of work.

Of course she has to go back.

>being a leaf
nice argument btw

Noted.

She must bear seven daughters.

She is a Mexican noncitizen. She goes back with her family, end of story. The rules are the rules.

Not everything but at least some of this was fabricated.

Having been in general pop jail myself they don't, for starters give you spoilt or bad food. This right here was the first red flag.

Secondly, if Puente had caught wind of this case then she wouldn't have gotten a lawyer who gave her the shitty plea bargain to begin with, even if she had the free public servant lawyer who was in cahoots with the DA. Puente wouldn't let an opportunity like that go to waste without letting the media get coverage for it.

Lastly, no system is perfect. There will always be losers. Even if all of this were true, best that could be said is tough shit. The US should favor its own citizens first, it doesn't have second lines for parents fucked things up for their children.

If the US goes to shit, we'll take her.

So send her and her entire family back where they came from. It's not our fault her parents are stupid maggots trying to leech off the USA when they could have stayed in their country and continued their lives there. Sucks she has to pay for their mistake, but the USA shouldn't have to either. Why are you not holding the parents accountable for this?

She can marry me for citizenship

Being a sex slave is a small price to pay for legal residence in the greatest country

To add, if her parents had just come to the USA legally to begin with, this entire situation would have been avoided

Better get those Enron executives out of jail, think of the poor children!!

Back to Mexico or just deal with it.
Those were her mistakes.

>b-but muh qts
>I find her attractive therefore she can do anything

I fucking hate this shit too

1 post by this id
bait/slide/sage

see? this guy has internet! tell us of your poverty, internet guy! what the FUCK is going on in mexico that people will risk death and jail to be servants in the US?

simple. she has to go back.

Pretty much these.

Her family couldn't save up $500 her whole life to help her become a citizen and she's talking about being ineligible for college?

this. bunch of meme replies

wew. even if it was an ugly as fuck pablo i would have the same rules apply.

Priority 1 is to seal the border
Priority 2 is to deport illegals who commit crimes after entering the country (yes i am aware that crossing is illegal)
Priority 3 is sifting through illegals and allowing good seeds to stay, and making them pay back taxes etc. to make things fair

> She was given spoiled milk, and food that, she said, had tiny worms in it.

I highly doubt this... I was in gen pop and then went to ICE detention (no I wasn't illegal and I didn't commit a crime, I was one of those special cases...) and the food was pretty good to be honest.

If she can learn to start obeying laws then she is free to get in line from the other side of the wall and try to become a legal immigrant.

My point is that situations like this are the result of the US's fuck ups. Obviously what her parents did was illegal but can you really blame them? But that's not even the point. These people are here now, deporting every single one of them would be an enormously expensive proposition. At this point it makes more economic sense to provide a path for someone who grew up in this country to become a citizen and contribute. The US needs to crackdown on its immigration problem, no question, this needs to stop happening. Anyone who is first generation or unable to work or speak english needs to go back for sure